Saturday, October 14, 2006

Protean & Dissemble

This is a mish-mash blog posting; I (or was mind-controlled to do so) came across two very useful words I did not know of that characterize much of what goes on around me. I will supply their definitions from dictionary.com and briefly discuss how they apply to this venal Potemkin netherworld that has been imposed on me.

protean  /ˈproʊtiən, proʊˈti-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[proh-tee-uhn, proh-tee-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1.readily assuming different forms or characters; extremely variable. 2.changeable in shape or form, as an amoeba. 3.(of an actor or actress) versatile; able to play many kinds of roles. 4.(initial capital letter) of, pertaining to, or suggestive of Proteus.

This would be another name for shape-shifting, or morph-over, where the operatives (known to me, as colleagues in the swim club, past work associations and past college atttendance) adopt slightly differrent appearances, or even ones wholly different. They introduced me to this by having familiar operatives slightly changed, e.g. as if they had a face lift, aka age regression. Invaraibly I would pick them out, and I reckon it is all about real time research as to the neural energetic correlates of recognition.

Sometimes thay will make two or more passes to see if I picked out someone I was familiar with. Once, this slightly morphed-over swim club acquaintance put on a British accent with his "friends", and as soon as I identified the operative, he clammed up in mid-sentence and looked only at the ground. So it could well be that the majority of the regular gangstalkers are past aquaintances or even once-friends. There has been at least five UBC (University of British Columbia) Forestry Faculty classmates (1978 & '79) on this job, swarming around me during weekday hours, and I wouldn't doubt there is more, given the negative direction of forestry employment opportunities in the past two decades.


dissemble  /dɪˈsɛmbəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[di-sem-buhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, -bled, -bling.
–verb (used with object) 1.to give a false or misleading appearance to; conceal the truth or real nature of: to dissemble one's incompetence in business. 2.to put on the appearance of; feign: to dissemble innocence. 3.Obsolete. to let pass unnoticed; ignore. –verb (used without object) 4.to conceal one's true motives, thoughts, etc., by some pretense; speak or act hypocritically.

My life has been one dissembly, little did I know until the perps revealed this in their applied overt harassment that hasn't stopped for > 4 years. I reckon, anyone I know of significance has been planted with some kind of objective in mind, and their reasons for leaving, if it comes to that, have never stood up to scrutiny. That would include my ex-wife who I could never figure out why she suddenly went wierd and kept up this inexplicable act for a decade until "I" had enough. So far, only the Potemkin Village model holds up, and it is rare that anyone will discuss my observations, aka facts.

Onto newsy ramblings; more localized weather today, from fog to light rain, and only the rain where I live, and not some 5 km away where I was at my parent's place, having borrowed their vehicle for some errands off bus routes. It was mighty wierd that I was not exposed to the rain in my errand activities either, only 2.5 km away. I thought the errands were going to be sabotaged with stock shortages and ATM massings, and was relieved that it wasn't, and only one stationary store was "out" of pens, instead of the possible three in that locale. And no obstruction (e.g. customer flooding) at the first ATM, though a "painter", a common operative guise/ploy to test my reactions to various colors, was at the next-door ATM. Once there, about five dudes arrived together at the ATM, engaging in the currently common stunt of faux male jocularity. Now in the late evening, more of it has "arrived' on outside my window in the light rain for two hours. And someone makes sure it penetrates through my hearing protection; nothing new there.

The OD non-delivery affair isn't quite over; I recieved an e-mail as to an "investigation", though their own deadline has lapsed on that one.

Another weather "localization" variation that has been increasing of late is creating a small wind around me as I walk outside, but there is no evidence of a wind anywhere else. My own little wind that travels with me and is sure to heighten the noise around my ears. Again, the juvenility of those who persist in these pranks reigns over any notion that they might actually expedite their objectives attainment if they had me cooperating. It is depravity beyond words; long serving juveniles playing god in malevolant form.

And my mother made conversation at tea (a brown colored carbo pigout on my part) this afternoon, and seemed to be unusually well informed as to the goings on in Iraq. This kind of topic has never been discussed pre-overt harassment, and because much of which she says is either a feint (talking about apartment fires, -or I hope it is), or is of significance harassment objectives-wise, I am always left with subsequent re-analysis of which category do the conversational topics fall into.

In the case of the current Iraq war, I have mentioned some strange parallels that between it and this harassment operation, and not just from my mother either. I have gone out on a limb in a past blog posting with only a little more detail than this, but the root of it is that I just don't know. Ask one of the 10,000 or more shills in this city as to why they are so obediently falling in line with the perps, and why my civil rights counts for nothing. Sick assholes, shills, gangstalkers and operatives alike.

No comments: