Monday, June 04, 2007

Stutter Fucking

1125h
As I am typing this the building manager is stuttering excessively on his cell phone in the hallway, just outside my apartment. I don't mean to be disrespectful, as he really doesn't stutter all that much in my extensive dealings with him. Anyhow, it seems it is like the usual orchestration of having human voice happening in my proximity, often at such a volume that I cannot make out specific words, which is OK by me.

I did a rerun of Friday's abortive trip to the bank to cash a check this morning. I got the usual freakshow of gangstalkers and operatives, and they had the central lineup plugged with the mauve, fuschia and magenta colors today. And nearly all the "customers" had lengthy dealings with the tellers, having banking "problems". My teller's previous "customer" was an operative with two tone/fabric black pants unlike any I have seen before, and he also had the black leather satchel to wave over the customer's area, that being me, as I followed this MIB to the same teller.

I got the red haired woman walkby, and a few other selected demographic freaks, and that was on the bank's side of the counter. On the customer's side the perps put on the black dude gangstalker (now featured daily), the various Latinos and Phillipinos and the Caucasian woman/operative draped all over her side of the counter, who departed only two seconds ahead of me. Then she accompanied me to two locations of the intersection in her magenta fleece coat.

The usual parade of lugs, vagrants, suits, white hairs, skinheads, red heads, and related dipshits/selected demographic specimens as gangstalkers were all over me from the start to finish of this one and a half city block return trip. I also got the faux blithe gangstalk fuck; where some asshole, possibly a high school colleague, wanders from a store front onto the street and straight across the sidewalk "just" as I am "happening" to step into that location. I got the over extended "sorry" in the form of his arm reaching out toward me in faux magnaminous fashion, to which I said nothing, and walked around him. This fucker was in a flat black colored shirt, so no doubt he was on MIB duty, even if only a paid-for gangstalker (not a salaried operative).

And the same street "bums" keep "showing up", adroitly finding me on differing walking routes each time I venture out. There is something the perps like to have, and that is some of their operatives sitting on the ground, from vagrants to suited women, this particular repose is getting plenty of action in this ciy nowadays, unlike any that I have lived in, and unlike anytime before the perps went into overt harassment.

Another color of predominance this morning on this 15 minute excursion was orange. I must of seen some 10 of the fuckers wearing this color, and apart from the marginal vagrant act, it looks totally fucking stupid as a casual wear color. Last week, they put one of their seen-before operatives in this same irritating color at the gym when doing the semi-organized strength training. And that fucker made sure he was buzzing around me plenty.

I haven't quite figured out if my response to their color and operative act baiting is my own from long-ago days, or is totally planted. I normally don't react to ugly colors, ugly gangstalkers (selected demographics) or the combinations thereof. And yet now, I am constantly reacting to the continued profusion of gangstalking and colorstalking "uglies", the selected demographic members and/or the specific colors that seem to annoy me. Nor does it help that I really don't know why the perps keep planting the continued stream of ugly/reactive props/shills on me with the possible exception of the color brown, which I won't elaborate on. Yet again, the perp's fixations over what colors/appearances I react most to is not my problem, so why am I being fucked with over matters that are entirely private to me, no matter who or what long past staged events created these deep neural responses?

Not that putting my central complaint in bold serves any other purpose except for the sick minded assholes, and I do notice the amount of self-talk as to what depraved fuckers the perps are, is now been largely eliminated. In other words, the perps are fucking me out of thinking what sick pricks they are, when in fact, they are likely worse than I can cynically imagine.

I am loathe to go to sleep now; last night the fuckers planted two vivid dreams which I could not bail out on. My normal autonomous defensive mechanisms of waking up before a dream gets too bad are now controlled by the perp sickos. And of course they now exploit this by planting ugly and excessively vivid dreams, (usually rare in the first place), and then they defeat my native abilities to bail out. It is like not being able to walk out of a terrible film at the cinema.

And they woke me up in the night to hear the overhead rumbling noise again, as predicted three days ago. Later, they added some kind of light enhancement to the ceiling, as if it had depth, and then paraded a turtle shaped maser object about, as if this turtle, paddling its legs, was wading through of aquatic weeds. Then the perps had this maser turtle park itself at the location of the hook they arranged in the ceiling, just to confuse me as to what it was. This was an emulation of what they do all the time, blending noises or shapes in with adjacent objects, people and/or colors.

And I am feeling zoned out today, another term for being a zombie, and the ongoing vision impairment fuckery does not help any.

1345h
I updated my Quicken accounts and all the reciepts for the past half month; as usual, it was a total nonstop mind fuck to keep me enraged. The number of "mistakes", "forgets", "typos", "misperceptions", "misreads" and related fuckery was just insane. Why does a billion dollar a budget year operation fuck me over each month on keeping financial records when they know exactly what I have, and in what form (cash, debit card) and where the money is? And the assholes have planned every last expenditure and even arrange ripoffs, and sales for specific items? Who is that fucking sick and relentless, as they have been at this form of torture for over 5 years, never mind quietly doing that for over 50 years before that? Who could be this fucking sick?

Now, as if that wasn't enough grief, the fuckers have started clicking my right jawbone again, which has never made any noise before, and has no injury as a putative cause.

1415h
The clunking from next door has started up at the time I was linking my two TI descriptive sites in an email to another TI, introducing myself. Then the left side temple area is being manipulated with something horrid, back to the temporal lobe fucking of yesterday. The perps like to keep me riled up, as that is their biggest play, creating rage, as that causes a whole lot more energy aura from what I have read from those who can actually see them. As they have been doing this for over five years, getting me kicked out of three apartments in succession, it is no surprise that they are keeping this kind of fuckover action going, even if it suddenly muted in 07-2006.

2020h
I have been getting a progressive fuckover of my temporal lobes over the past hour, as if something has been taking over by stealth. Minor head pains, vision assaults, the light fixture strobing, and the instant relief the second that I rub my forehead sweat into my hair. In the latter case, my back muscles release their tension and my entire state of being gets a welcome relief for about a whole 30 seconds. Then it is back to the irradiative grind again; minor transitory head pains, neck and head muscle tension etc.

I made an earlier trip to the airport to pick up my parents from the last leg of their vacation to Britain, where they have relatives. My mother was in a cranked up state over my father's supposed forgetting, starting up the Alzheimer's act at the outset, instead of back at their place. Besides the deliberate gangstalking all around me, and the games of placing operatives beside, or in front of, lighted red panels with the foreign exchange rates, it was another gangstalk show with various weirds pacing about, putting on the color show.

At one point, the perps pulled the male fucker standing in the way of the red lighted foreign exchange board, and put in a blonde woman dressed in black. She was on coffee carrying duty before, and the entire show was a whole lot more low key than last time there, when they had their fuckers circling me.

I took my camera, which might have been the reason the gangstalker show was low key, but now I find that the perps are smearing the picture take, as if the subject or camera is moving which it wasn't.

Anyhow, the mood was ugly between my parents, and likely by design, I took the bus back to my place and went through being hounded by a mid-grey wearing gangstalker, among others, at the grocery store. This fucking prick would not quit as I had three places to go, and he "showed up" at all three. As this was the visit to get olive oil, the perps go particularly beserk when I purchase this item, which I assume, has significant earing on my energetics of my body. Hence their recent "recommendation" via my doctor to take omega 3 supplements only, as olive oil is a mixture of omega 3, 6, and 9 I have come to learn. And hence the accelerated draw down of my olive oil; it went remarkably quickly in the last week, and this might be to time the acquisition of the new peanut butter with new olive oil. This latest supply of olive oil is from Spain, and not Italy, so I am sure this is part of the geographic component in this depraved fuckery. And I got hammered with some irradiative device as I was re-reading the paragraph for editing purposes.

The big vehicular gangstalk color tonight was navy and mid blue. They had on a lead silver grey vehicle in front of me, a navy blue vehicle following, then two more silver grey vehicles ahead of me, driving the parent's light brown Ford Escape. Then ditto while on the bus; no end of navy and mid blue vehicles with white and silver grey vehicles, parked and mobile.

I also noted that the perps pulled some road surface cuts, making kerf cuts in the asphalt in preparation for digging it up. This has happened many times, where they cut the asphalt or concrete in advance of me driving on it.

And when I got back at 1830h, and until now, the perps have put on a jack hammering noise in this neighborhood, which is totally insane, as the city workers never work this late unless it is an emergency.

While making dinner tonight, the sickos got me riled up into a rage state again; the "forgets", "fumbles", habit disruption, brown crumb bombardment, olive oil flicking, tortillas sticking (now a four year fuckover on this stunt), and a few stunts that don't come to mind. Plus, the perps have me on a zero tolerance for any harassment, making me go into a rage over the smallest provocation every time. The fuckers don't have enough to do it seems.

2110h
I am getting an email constraint again; not one real non-spam email in two days when ordinarily I would have at least two, and have six regular respondents on the go, mainly over harassment activity. They all dropped out together, and it seems, that takes planning.

06-05-2007
1130h
An early evening shutdown of my PC was forced by vision impairments, and ditto after reading a book instead. All to get me earlier to bed for the 11 hour sleep that was scripted, 3 hours more than normal.

No comments: