Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Meet the Squashes

1950h
A very busy last three days, replete with extra gangstalking and stunts, and the start of a new routine too, which is always a big deal for the assholes. I took Monday Oct. 05 off to deal with the doctor's bullshit about putting the kibosh on $8k worth of training, and with the aid of my perp abetting mother, I was given the money to pay for the tuition. These are Oracle database courses, twice a week, and cost more than the average evening classes. I also drove my mother to the airport for a two week trip to the UK on the same day, and that is always a big deal, having me at the airport among the throngs of the just-arrived. There is something about the earth planet and elevation the perps are desparate to find out about, and flying is an important part of the harassment experience. Not that I get to go anywhere of course, just the elevator and all the associated funky goings on is about the most elevation activity I get, a whole six floors, seven if they send it to the basement even if commanded for the main floor. And I see that the perps replaced the center eight ceramic tiles on the elevator floor with a plywood insert (there was no problem with the tiles). That wasn't good enough, so they added grafitti to it.

And I also got plenty of plywood time today, as this particular product/material seems to be a big deal. This was farm laborer work, hauling the 4' square bins into the pumpkin field, at least 400' of it, and 100' wide. That was at least 60 plywood bins, hauled off the flatbed truck with the help of an native Indian laborer. The E. Indians did their looking, and the three Mexican laborers kept at the picking. A convergence of the brown skins, and a single other Caucasian male likely as some kind of reference. (I had been working with this latter person for most of the morning on squash picking). I now know my Carnivale, from the Acorn and from the Delicata varieties, and when the picking was done, why, the pumpkins in the adjacent field needed to be picked along with the above mentioned 4' plywood bin hauling. Regular readers and many TI's will know the perps are obsessed by various glues and plastics, and plywood seems to be a particular problem for them. And lo, if I am not getting the handyman to put some plywood sheets on this Ikea desk/bookcase furniture to stop its strange, never-before, racking that has been accumulating in increments, with me hoping this whole thing stays in place until this weekend. And invitation for disaster with the Masters of Disasters on my ass, and in it too.

A whole day devoted to picking various squashes and members of the family. I was on the field behind the greenhouses and withing twenty minutes I was dispatched to the field 1/4 mile away that was significantly larger. I then became quite adept at picking the Delicata squashes from the melieu of weeds, leaves and other ground covering plants to find substantially more of the squash than they ever expected. All along there was other pickers who liked to go over the same ground as I had been, fill my crate for packing the picked squashes and otherwise sharing in the effort of the picking. But given the perp's need to send in gangstalkers over my every step and location, it all seems a little too friendly at times. But to be fair, there hasn't been anybody acting strange or doing extra doting on me. I got plenty of helicopter sighting/noise time while on squash and pumpkin picking in the field today, at least 12 pass-bys.

Yesterday I saw some contrails forming in the sky at break time, and saw the very high elevation jet that was the putative source. As I was looking at it, some 30,000ft or more, masers and toroidal waves were coming off it, and lo, if they weren't coming right at me. This is the same for the slower and lower helicopter pass-bys, as well as the some 30 float planes on a regular service run (apparently) that takes them past the Victoria Airport and overhead of me.

I will have to shorten this one up tonight as I am very tired from a full-on field day, and the late nights haven't helped, evening classes last night, and again tomorrow.

2130h
Not done yet; a plug for TI protesting , Oct. 14, 2009 next week, organized by the International Alliance Against Covert Electronic Abuse;

The International Alliance Against Covert Electronic Abuse is a worldwide movement of people who campaign for the right of people to be free from covert community based harassment and electronic abuse. This abuse has caused serious and widespread violations of the basic human rights which are longstanding and commonplace throughout the World.
Our global aim is to break the silence around the issue of covert abuse and reclaim our basic rights as set out in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

"....the technology that originated in the years of the arms race between the Soviet Union and the West, has resulted in using satellite technology not only for surveillance and communication systems but also to lock on to human beings, manipulating brain frequencies by directing laser beams, neural-particle beams, electro-magnetic radiation, sonar waves, radiofrequency radiation (RFR), soliton waves, torsion fields and by use of these or other energy fields which form the areas of study for astro-physics." Carol Smith, Psychoanalyst
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7123

In Victoria BC Canada, On Wednesday, October 14, the International Alliance Against Covert Electronic Abuse, IAACEA,is staging a worldwide protest against the use of electronic technologies to assault and harass members of the unwitting public. This coalition unites concerned professionals and victim groups from all over the world.

Simultaneous protests are taking place in the following global locations:

USA
Los Angeles
Cincinati
San Francisco
New York
Washington, DC
Philadelphia

Canada
Victoria BC
Toronto Ont

UK
London

China; Email protest only

Through these protests and international solidarity, our goals are to:

* educate the public about the erosion of our basic human rights.
* lobby the government to create laws to protect people from covert electronic abuse.
* provide community support for those people and their families who are affected by covert electronic abuse.
* challenge governments and those who hold power to end abusive practices and respect international human rights law.
* collaborate with international organizations: to obtain justice for survivors of torture; to hold accountable the governments and individuals who perpetrate torture; to develop the means of ensuring compliance with international standards and securing remedies for victims.

Deborah A. Newhook
International Alliance Against Covert Electronic Abuse
'we live to achieve justice'
dbnewhook@yahoo.ca
http://freedomfchs..startlogic.com/iaacea/


I clipped out the phone number so it doesn't go into the blogosphere from me, but if you want it, send me an email.

I don't plan to be part of it, even if the protest is to be a block away from where I live. Because, I am sick fed up of being a public spectacle, and all my life history (more than what I know) is known to a significant body of others, aka a privacy invasion of the supreme order. So why would I enjoin in a bigger public spectacle in the Gangstalk Capital of Canada, Victoria, BC.?

Of course I am made out to be unsupportive, but this is the part that I don't get; alien abductees complain of the same things (harassment, medical prodecures without consent), and haven't got any respect from the public even if the most esteemed Harvard University psychiatrist, Dr. John E. Mack, (links here and here) weighed in on their side. And Harvard had to back down when they tried to boot him out for writing his books. So how are we TI's going to get any more respect?

No comments: