Monday, October 02, 2017

New York, New York

09-25-2017
A 10 hour sleep, with pummeling dreams of being in New York City, or at least, that is what I was lead to believe. At one point I woke up as the dream was getting too intense, and then I was put back in the same dream sequence. As with most dreams, I recall very little, but one visage remains, and it was an yellow egg-shaped building with a spiral marquis around it, the letters in Cryllic (Russian), and red in color. Exactly why that would of been in New York, I don't know. It seems it was more like Metropolis in color. So no, I am not going to NYC, though it does interest me that so much high strangeness "happens" there, e.g. 911 and the WTC events of 2001, other aircraft crashes, including the ditching of US Airways Flight 1549 in the Hudson River, TWA 800 etc.

09-26-2017
A 0930h get-up this morning, which made for a 11 hour "sleep", and I had a 1.5 hour nap attack in the late afternoon yesterday. In other words, I did not need the sleep. The term "sleep" in quotes is used as they routinely keep me awake for an hour at first, and often have me awaken in the night to keep me tossing an turning, often with their supplied notions of these various themes that seem to be so prevalent. One theme is the disastrous visit to the shrink last week, he blowing off my SPECT scan for ADD as "I don't see it" (because he never looked at the scans maybe, only the text), and what I might say next time. I don't really need to bother myself with such, as he is already a write off, so why would I be interested in the next meeting some 2 months hence? (Not that he asked how I was doing either,- some shrink). Another planted theme is Ms. C, of my Seattle days, a seeming full time operative planted to jerk my ass around, though be friendly from time to time until I last saw her in 2003. I had little romantic interest then (as it was clear she was abetting the perps then), but she claimed with a straight face that she indeed had a major romantic interest. As she spoke, I was thinking she cannot be serious. A few weeks later on the the next trip to the US, the border patrol pulled their guns on me for no reason whatsoever, as all I wanted to do was clean out my Seattle apartment. (Something Ms. C could of done if she was the kind to step up to the plate, but she didn't). Any email or phone contact petered out in 2008. As to why I would be now interested in this "long-gone" operative IMHO I have no idea. But when one's mind isn't one's own, these themes keep getting worked over, ad nauseum. I sense the perps are running out of material to plant into mind, and rework this old stuff for whatever reason.

Yoga last night, and the same regular hot flow on Mondays. A totally different crowd from last week, fewer cute asses to admire, partially because they allowed me back at my usual spot at the front. In the back, at the mat location I was at last week, the tasting room/accountant woman at the vineyard I worked, "happened" to be there for the first time. Not that she bothered to say hello at the end of class, as she turned the other way, and presumably went to a change room. So what is it about yoga that they put on this rotation of yogis, sometimes as many as 15 (close to full), and then the next week, a totally different group, about 10 or so, comes to class? Is it a "visit the victim" tour or what? I don't get it, and it just doesn't add up as normal IMHO.

I finally got a decent day with predictable good weather, to wax and clean my vehicle for the winter. The usual noises of suburbia came on; lawnmowers, dogs barking, back and forthing white vans etc. Once I started cleaning the vehicle glass, the aircraft came on; a big noisy helicopter N bound, and within a minute, a smaller S bound helicopter. A few circling small fixed wing aircraft, then another different helicopter and a few more. The perps liked to arrange glass cleaning fuckwits at store entrances when I lived in Victoria, and seem to have a huge interest in me seeing objects/subjects through glass, and then again directly.

I was finally allowed to catch up with a 2010 film, The Matrix, a supposed classic. Yes, it has the we-are-all-controlled theme, (perhaps dropping a hint, like so many movies do), but these heroic types manage to escape, and keep the hope that all of us can be freed with the support of Zion. Hmm... kind of obvious perhaps, though I doubt such heroics can be really applied. Perhaps I need to see better TI friendly movies, one that don't invoke so many action scenes to cover off the thin plot. And of course no supplied reasons as to why we might be controlled, or at least in part. Or that some are totally controlled and harassed and abused etc., TI victims case in point.

I read Behold a Pale Horse, a 1965 published book on UFO's, and did some statistical analysis to determine that 1 million people have witnessed them. For some reason the author was totally rejecting abductions which struck me as peculiar, if not, censorious. Cattle and livestock mutilations weren't mentioned either, though perhaps these were later developments and represent a further alien research interests. What struck me about the book and its commendable analytical style was all the differing alien craft shapes and sizes. Does someone make an intergalactic call, or perhaps arm twisting, to get all these various visitor beings with their varying craft designs to make a tour of Earth, a global "visit the victims" (humans, that is) tour? I don't know, but suffice to say, we humans don't know the half of their technology and won't be allowed to know anytime soon.

09-27-201
Not much doing these days as vineyard work has dried up. I went to my IV vitamin C clinic in the afternoon. One of the regular patients there was going on about aliens, and how they might come to help him. I don't think so, but what prompted that anyhow? I maintain that certain topics, or even snippets of information get dropped on me for reasons that I am unaware, though with three years of being memory wiped, aged 2 to 5, I am not sure what happened then and are these information "droppings" to invoke abreactions for that period? I don't know, but the gangstalking freak show seems to suggest that; large gutted males, elder stalkers, Scottish accents, fat folk, fuglies etc. So I suppose just as visual events are arranged, so possibly are concepts in verbal form. I didn't suggest to this patient that instead of beneficial outcomes from aliens, he just might find himself as a subject of a mutilation experiment (har, har).

10-01-2017
I got some grape picking in two days ago, just a short job of two hours. Then the boss man wanted us to pick rocks from the just-planted section, so we did that for two hours. On the way out of the winery there was a class tour, with a ring of 15 students standing around the skin headed instructor in the center. As I was passing by this group I noticed a woman who I thought was a former vineyard coworker among the group, she having worked at this same vineyard/winery. I passed by within 4' of her and she kept looking at the instructor. Then I overheard the instructor say something as to building design, and then I knew for sure it was her, as she started a building designing course at the beginning of September. By then I was 15' away, but I turned around to look at her, then knowing for sure it was her, and then she waved in acknowledgement, and I waved back. Talk about yet another pretend-not-to-notice-me moment, as I figure if she worked at this very same location, she would be sure to notice anyone passing by on the likely chance that she would know them. I have been through many such moments like this since all this shit rained down 04-2002, and this was just another. This woman is a nice person, and not in any way a rude ass, so I figure this out-of-character vignette was staged for whatever reason.

Later in the same day I went for a hike at McIntyre Bluff, and a similar deal erupted. They had put the sprinklers on for the last 150' through the field on my return, which caused me to take an alternate route which ran me past the farm store. I often go to this store for produce after my hike. About 100' before I got to the store, the regular proprietor, got into her vehicle with her son, and stayed there for a few minutes. I was held up because another (same white color) vehicle was about to turn in front of me, so I let it go. (Vehicular cluster fuck at the farm, nothing new there). When I could finally cross this driveway, the proprietor woman drove off, no acknowledgement of course. She knows my name and is friendly, or at least in the past two years, though before she seemed scared shitless of me for some unknown reason. So I could suppose this was another pretend-not-to-notice-me moment, just a little further away than above, with a component plausible deniability.

And a third pretend-not-to-notice-me moment of the week was also concluded, this one in reference to the above vineyard/winery accountant who was at yoga. While finishing at the picking job she mentioned that she thought I was at yoga, and I mentioned that I thought it was her, but wasn't sure until she was leaving the classroom and headed the other way and spoke with the staff. (She has a distinctive accent). Well at least she came forward about it, but again I find it most strange that these folks are so incurious, and put on this same pretend-not-to-notice-me acts. This makes three of these on the week, two in one day. And if I am kept in a visible white light as I suspect I am, though I cannot see it, it makes these pretend-not-to-notice-me moments all the more contrived and orchestrated. The reason I mention being kept in a white light is that other TI's have mentioned this about their circumstances, and can only detect this by way of taking a photograph. To date, no photograph I have taken, or seen of me, has revealed any such white light. (Though some photographs have been modified from what they were when I took them, film and digital alike). Though for the record, I am kept in a densified magnetic field, measured 180-200 gauss in late 2002, and 1700 gauss in about 2008, though I have no idea if that would be visible. As far as magnetic fields go, I suspect that they aren't visible, as MRI scanners are many tens of thousands of gauss, and as far as I know, there is no white light emanations.

More dream subversion last night; in color, and with some recall no less. Both of the aforementioned dream "features" are unusual to me, though it could become the new normal, per above mentioned NYC related dreams. First, they had me consorting, and playing in a band, led by one of my fave performers EJ for short, from Boise ID. The second recalled dream segment was yoga related, in some respectable association with the woman who runs the yoga studio I frequent once a week.

And what is it about the perps needing to heavily pixellate music performers on YouTube? I started a Lola Beltran session, after being such a fan of her music (audio only) for such a long time. So... onto Youtube, and then the video is heavy with pixels. I give up, and don't watch, and listen only. Back to audio only.

Anyhow, enough to call this done for the week, and get it posted.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LED Prostate Cancer Therapy. Light Energy Co.
1425 Broadway, PMB 526, Seattle, Wa. 98122
Contact Pam Baker or David Olszewski, EE, IE
(owners) Phone 800-544-4826 (local and intl.)
fax 808 329 3341 www.lightenergycompany.com

HTH

Anonymous said...

feeling your pain, in the most sincere terms.

AJH said...

Anonymous;
Thanks for your suggestion and regards.