Sunday, October 22, 2017

Dull Days

10-18-2017
Dull days all round; the weather is gray and cool, (10C daytime), and I am in work limbo until my prostate cancer treatments start next week. The latter will entail an hour's drive to the clinic, and then treatment for all of 20 min. or less, and then drive back.

Yoga was another scene two days ago; no cute bums to gaze at from the back this time. On the way there, I had just finished filling up my vehicle (and paying), and then I also paid for a pass of 10 sessions for yoga. These activities, while sounding terribly dull, are major perp interests. They are silly over petroleum products and their handling, as well as all my financial transactions. Anyhow; they put the heavy tattoo-ed dude on my left at the front, so no one's ass was on show. Then, true to form, at the last instant, with a vacant spot strangely sitting on my R, in comes a new dude without a shirt. And taking a page from my book, here he is hairless, including his arm pits. But that wasn't enough; he had to get close enough to ensure that his hands would extend to my mat, invoking the possibility of hand clash, where each of our extended hands could come into contact. So I spent a whole lot of mental processing the whole session to ensure it did not happen, usually by offsetting my position to ensure it would be unlikely to happen. And he also cranked on the heavy breathing noise all the time. I swear, one day I will get some yoga DVD's and be done with this shit show at yoga. I do like the exercise, and the flexibility it brings, no question. But as to why I need to be "duded" by these put-on freaks and potential incursions is beyond me.

A whole shut-in day yesterday, and no music either.

My last weekly visit to the naturopath for my IV vitamin C today. This to get me ready for radiotherapy, but after 12 visits once per week, there has been no noticeable effect, save bringing up my body temperature to 36.9C, normal, for one day before it drops to an abnormal 36.4C for the rest of the week. And did I mention that dopamine governs thermoregulation, and low dopamine just might be the problem, per ADD as determined by a SPECT scan? I reckon it will be 100 years before the hormonal influence of dopamine will become routine clinical practice. Meanwhile, dopaminergic deficiencies play themselves out every day in every corner of the world in the form of drug addictions, alcoholism.

10-11-2017
Well, the perps decided to add a little excitement, apart from the dipshit males kicking each other in front of my vehicle when parked at the laundromat. They were playful Quebequois dudes seemingly, though nothing is for sure in this rabbit hole. At least they could of used a hacky sack and kick a stupid bean bag to each other.

I got a round of pain in my L hip before lunch, which is not good if one has prostate cancer. Never mind I start my radiotherapy in four days; lets give the victim more punishment before he gets treatment and muddy the waters so he can have more FUD in his life. As if 15 years of being hounded by a psychopathic organization who won't declare themselves isn't enough FUD. Said pain dissipated after 20 minutes of lying down. We shall see where this one goes.

Or was the above pain a stunt to delay me when getting onto this here PC after turning it on? Getting back to the laundromat, the friendly proprietor held me up from starting my laundry after it had been loaded into the machines, but not started. That social banter was good for a 20 minute delay. The above mentioned dudes kicking each other in front of my vehicle held me up again for 20 seconds when headed for my vehicle. Then on the way home from the laundromat, a grey Ford Escape preceded me (in my silver brown Ford Escape) for three blocks and then headed down this very back lane I use, all the time, so I decided "fuck that", and went an extra half block and proceeded down the street instead. All to have me park my vehicle facing N, when it faces S usually so I can get out of the vehicle on the lane side instead of the fence side.

10-20-2017
Picking grapes all day.... sticky again.... The "usual" perp fuckery of pulling grape clusters from my hands again. Same as last time; I was doing fine for about the first hour and then the faux fumbling and overt hand manipulation to cause dropped grape bunches for the rest of the day.

Some new bumps, like bites on my scalp; about 8 of them. I cannot figure it out. I doesn't seem like insects as I don't see any at my bed, and the pillow was washed yesterday, as was the sheet. Nothing visible in my hair, so what is it?

Normally, the perps don't like me to have bites from anything. In the 15 years of this harassment I got mosquito bites last year and this. A 2009 bed bug invasion resulted in no bites unbelievably. Anyhow, another health care mystery unloads on me.

10-21-2017
Saturday, and I got hit with a 10 hour sleep for no seeming reason. And to add to the drama, they had me with stuffed sinuses upon wake up, and when clearing them, why, a bleeding nose. I'm not sure how to read this; perhaps a one-off stunt, but another of the "we shall see" health issues. All the above mentioned scalp lesions have diminished overnight, so who knows what means what in this rabbit hole.

Rain this morning, so thankfully I am not picking today, though it could of been cancelled.

10-22-2017
A shut in day, in part due to a "need" to do a binge watching on Youtube on the JFK assassination. The Men Who Killed Kennedy covers a whole lot of ground, and its DVD sales were killed after three weeks of its first release, but is now fully viewable. Part 1 of 9 starts here, and each runs about 45 min.

Part 8 is about Judyth Vary Baker's association with LHO in New Orleans in the six prior months, though she wasn't there in Dallas for the last 3 months. But it is abundantly clear that LHO had mob contacts and government agent contacts. They were lovers, but took different seats on the bus and got out of different stops.

What I find most curious about this phase, which is detailed in the book Me and Lee, by Judyth Vary Baker (JVB) was the development of the cancer bioweapon, to the level it could be injected and kill someone in 28 days. The plan was to have it developed and then when ready (late Aug. 1963) and inject it into Fidel Castro, presumably via one of his medical staff. LHO took a live culture to Mexico City with all the instructions as to handling and keeping it alive and was to drop it off for someone to take to Cuba. But no one showed up, and the culture was abandoned at the drop. So all that development effort, even using a linear particle accelerator, turned out to be a big nothing in as far as the stated purpose of that six month project went.

There were other big medical names involved, one being Dr Mary Sherman, who did the linear accelerator work and liaised with JVB, LHO and David Ferrie as to the progress and reported to higher ups. So after the successful human inoculation phase, (yessir, unwitting human subjects for terminal experimentation in the USA), she takes off to London UK, where there was another linear particle accelerator, and her apartment is broken into that night and all manner of evidence and some personal belongings were stolen. Then in July 1964, she is killed, seemingly in a apartment invasion, stabbing and a fire. Though in Dr Mary's Monkey, the author Ed Haslam, makes a solid case that she was electrocuted at the linear particle accelerator, then stabbed to finish her off, and her body was then moved back to her apartment to make it look like she was murdered there. The  linear accelerator was dismantled and removed immediately thereafter. So it would seem there was further work to do from Aug. 1963 to July 1964. Perhaps more refinement of cancer bioweapon resilience, (or something else they didn't want JVB to know about) suggesting she was killed off at the conclusion of this second phase of the project. Dr Mary was not involved in the JFK murder, though Haslam suggests that LHO's entry in her phone list might be the one entry that was redacted in the released records, despite his many entreaties to have it disclosed. Dr Mary at no time made any contact with any investigating authorities (such as they were) as to the JFK assassination. In all, she didn't draw any attention to herself, and yet was nixed (seemingly, though it could of been an unfortunate accident, and it was decided to finish her off to avoid questions as to why she was there). So the question remains, what was the cancer bioweapon project all about as it was an epic fail with respect to the stated objective of taking out Castro via seeming "natural" causes. And too, there was even inquiries from RFK as to the progress of the Dr Mary murder investigation, and other high level federal government interest at first. Both books are a good read to understand the whole pre-Dallas events of the JFK assassination. I find it so curious that LHO was involved in this huge "side project" of cancer research for weapon purposes and then gets switched to the JFK assassination three months in advance (when the plans were already well ahead) to "infiltrate" the team, or teams. Given that LHO was central to the JFK case of the deception plan to name a lone assassin, surely he was factored into the plans well before Sept. 1963 when he moved there with his family. (And that he was estranged from his wife, though lived nearby, gave him plenty of freedom to come and go as he pleased). These two seemingly disparate projects for one low level operative all in less than a year is just plain strange to me.

Anyhow, a whole day of intrigue via Youtube and on the eve of my first radiotherapy treatment for prostate cancer. Funny how that topic comes up, again and again. Another one of those coincidences.

No comments: