Sunday, October 29, 2017

Getting Beamed

10-23-2017
My first radiotherapy session for the prostate cancer this afternoon. A relief that it has begun, not so much for the beginning of cancer abatement, but finally, the perps have stopped planting the notion of going to a proton beam treatment center in California at LL. That would of been over $100k, and I don't have that kind of cash at the ready. For the last year they had me research proton beam therapy, and even engage LL for prospective treatment in June 2017. I realized that it was totally undoable from a financial perspective, and still the perps kept hammering me with the notion that "proton beam therapy at LL is in your future". Well if it is, it will be long after this therapy is over and it would be a desperate last effort to deal with a re-occurence. If LL is stil in my future, it doesn't look good. Finally, that planted and absurd mantra is over.

It was an hour's trip to Kelowna, which I will be doing for every weekday for 28 treatments. Not a problem with the drive, and a light to moderate vehicular gangstalking posse. Though the most excitement was when I was in Kelowna, and just finished getting skunked at a store that turned out to be closed, headed down the next street, one way (the correct way), and here is this Fuckwit coming at me driving down street in the wrong direction. Like WTF; I have seen way too many of these wrong way stunts to know that it is a fluke.

And the winter tires had to be put on for today, a 0700h appointment at the Ford dealership with two male Fuckwits doing the stand-around. I even had the "honor guard" treatment as I entered the building; two dudes split apart and stand there for me to pass between them just as I passed through the double doors. There was some pretense of the service staff speaking to one of them, and the other was doing the "stand-there" act, pretending he wasn't invading my personal space when there was plenty of room for him to move. And of course, not looking either, another pretend stunt I am long familiar with.

I would of expected the perps to have me make a few trips to Kelowna on the summer tires and then convert to the winter tires the next week, say, but unusually, they had me start this entire Kelowna junket for 28 trips just on the winter tires. And we know who is totally fussed and bothered about rubber, being a byproduct from trees.

Yoga tonight, and 12 other yogis, all female, and at least 9 of them were new. With one exception, all were 28+, so none of the past experience of seeing an array of cute asses as they had put on a few times. In fact, some were decidedly oversized, as is the instructor, so who knows what is going on for the perps that they put on such high rotations of newcomers in varying ass dimension themes.

10-24-2017
Radiotherapy was in-out, even if they had me arrive 40 min. early to sit in the parking lot for 30 min. As it "happened", the Ford dealership phoned when I got back to tell me that they had my hub caps. I drove over there and got the lug nuts re-torqued too. And what is it about these grinning service dudes and their large tattoos that they like me to see? At least two of them have two armfuls each; just plain fugly.

Then a side trip to the shoe maker in Kelowna, in my quest for bootlaces for my hiking boots, as there was a sudden blow out three weeks ago. These boots have little pulleys to pass the lace through, so the friction component is lower than normal. But no, only a year old, and the bootlaces had a blow out. And have I mentioned the perps' obsessions over footwear, and bootlaces before? Probably, but not recently, though the sabotage has been heavy on my workboots last year, where three pairs were in constant rotation, even getting swapped at the shoemakers more than once. (Failed pair on my feet gets swapped there and then for the just-repaired pair). The perps also have a specialty obsession over shoelaces and their color as well; it seems they need to get more "action" from these moving objects for whatever reason. This time, I am hoping that the bootlace obsession is over and done with for this pair, as I got Kevlar bootlaces which should last a lifetime. I can just imagine the boots will then fail. They have their ways of screwing with combinations and permutations of everything, so who knows.

10-25-2017
My third day of radiotherapy, and it turned out a little different. First, I got screwed into leaving later than my usual allowance for road issues, and lo, I got into a jam, traffic jam that is. Yesterday, the Kelowna bridge traffic was moving just fine at about 0730h, and with the appointment time only 15 min. later today, and getting screwed (somehow) into making a later departure, the traffic was crawling over the Kelowna bridge at 0750h. I made it to the treatment center and was ready with a minute to spare. I don't need that kind of stress over meeting/treatment appointments, and here I got screwed into one. Then I waited some 30 min. and finally was informed that they were doing some "physics tests" that should of been done last night. Whatever.

And the parking was "looked after"; normally a $2 coin gets me some 1.5 hours, plenty of time, but the notice on the meter was "complimentary parking today". I will take it. And as it "turned out", it was much needed as it saved me tripping out to add more time, and of course, fretting about it. Then when on the motorized bed and getting my initial scan, they determined that my rectum was too full and that they couldn't get their tolerances for beam aiming. (They can see all one's organ positions through the scanner). So they suggested coffee, and to wait a half hour. So I get changed back into my clothes, and have coffee, and after an hour, nothing. So another coffee, and it seemed it finally worked after an hour. Then the deal is to have a full bladder, so then I had to drink water, and wait 20 min. And so finally I was done at 1100h, when if things had gone normally, it would be been 0940h or so.

And what was all the above about? Having a rotation of stalkers around me in the waiting room, and in the adjacent hallway? In the latter location, they had two young males as porters, for moving patients, one on a stretcher. They in semi-military garb, including epaulets, just hanging around and yakking for 1.5 hours. And then the "dude honor guard" again; one on either side of a 8' wide hall, positioned oppositely for me to pass between them. We already did that shit this week, per above.

Another reason for the above delays, was to test me on coffee, in the continual obsession over all things brown, in me, on me (rare), around me (seating and other's clothing) and room decor. And of course my vehicle interior is brown, and no doubt with prior perp planning, as it belonged to my perp abetting parents at one time. I haven't had coffee, save the odd time, for over two years because of these urinary problem issues, and here I have two cups just before a CT scan and subsequent xray beam treatment. When will this insane shit over brown, coffee, and all the rest of the perp obsessions ever fucking end?

10-26-2017
Now, after some grape picking last week, why, it is grape picking in the morning, and then off to Kelowna to then get radiotherapy treatment. Another delay while they hit me up with a surprise, as they wanted a more full bladder. Two cups of water did the trick yesterday, but not today for some reason, and that was before they put the scanner on me. Call it a fake-out stunt; walk me there, ask the questions, and then ask me to take more water than yesterday. Why they cannot tell me this in advance and stick to one spec I don't know. The original spec was don't pee 2 hours ahead of time. Now it is different somewhat.

A holy vehicular gangstalking there and back, plus in the building, the loitering Fuckwits standing there for 40 min. And some step-in-the-way fuckers too.

I get to repeat the exercise tomorrow, and my landlord has a sudden need to have a client's vineyard picked, and I can get some done in the morning. Likely it will be from vineyard directly to Kelowna, rather than stopping at my place before heading off like today. And what is the deal over this coordination of picking and later irradiating?

10-27-2017
A harvest party last night at my seasonal employer's winery; about 40 people, some guests I even knew from vineyard work in prior years. And I met some new folks too, winemakers and winery owners. The whole deal was almost normal, save for a few who came in close, backing in, as in pretending not to notice.

At 0730h, while checking the road map before I set off, the landlord comes to tell me that the deal is different; the grapes need to be picked and removed from the property. But as things needed to be confirmed, no picking this morning. Soo.. after at 0600h get up, all was in vain. And in a later call, he says there is a tractor there, as well as bins, and I am to start tomorrow.

I had my radiotherapy, and what a hassle. Just when one needs a full bladder to optimize beam aiming, why, the perps pull their urination urgency fuckery again. I haven't had this problem since April when I discovered evening time tea was giving me the problem for the next whole morning. Perhaps it was the treatment creating this self-defeating side effect. We shall see, and wait this out over the weekend.

A tight vehicular formation around me when I set off to Kelowna; the kind that need to surge ahead in the L lane, and then 100m ahead, just sit there for the next 10km beside another vehicle at the same speed. Ditto on the way back, though visual blocking seemed to be more important with side by side 5 ton trucks and their large boxes who traveled together for 5 km. Later, one was ahead, another behind, and even at 120kph, one had to get ahead. One was white, one was yellow, different than the typical white-red vehicle pairings that are so common since all this shit rained (or reigned, if you prefer) down on me since 04-2002.

Laundry tonight, as I will be picking tomorrow; a sanitation pick apparently. And the pit lamping vehicles were out at every turn on the way there. The ones that arrive, or sit at the curb with their lights on before or after turning a corner. Just what is the deal these days; extra vehicular gangstalking, pit lamping and extra things going wrong to enrage me more often. In the latter instance, jammed zippers, not finding the ties on the hospital gowns, objects pulled from my grasp etc. A subtle escalation as well as a resumption of being extra short on patience, something that had been ameliorated since 05-2017 when I started a dopamine promoting MAOI. Now, the planted mind notion is to check on whether radiotherapy depletes dopamine. Which if it does, will infuriate me no end as I made it clear before all this began that I was ADD (=developmentally dopamine deficient). And I also made it clear that this whole prostate cancer would likely of never happened had I been dopamine healthy, as it is a hormone as well, and mediates the immune system. Bringing new and researched science to doctors is asking for failure (a roadblock) in my experience. Perhaps, doctors are taught to treat symptoms only, and with pharmaceuticals only.

10-28-2017
Picking grapes all day long; a sanitation pick all by myself.

10-29-2017
Ditto this Sunday; I run the tractor in the row with the bin on the back and park it 20' ahead, and pick the grapes into buckets, and then into the bin. Plenty of aircraft flyovers today, and then mixing in a helicopter too. And making sure the aircraft noise was pounded through my headphones while listening to music most of the time. I was cold most of the day even if partially sunny as the wind was up. The "usual" perp tricks of pulling grape bunches from my hands and dumping them on the ground, though for this sanitation pick it really doesn't matter so I don't retrieve them. To get my attention they have the grape bunches do unconventional flipping and improbable kinetic hopping and rolling when thrown into the bucket. Fun and games.

Anyhow; enough of the dull stuff to get this posted.

No comments: