Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Four Weeks of Big Smoke

08-22-2018
Now four weeks of smokey conditions, visibility is about 6 blocks or so. It looked to be getting better today, but instead, got worse. All part of the sunlight diminution and manipulation games as I see it. And too, having the tan start to fade in August, instead of being able to pour it on.

And related brown skin games; there are a whole lot more of brown skinned workers around me at the construction site of late, but then again, perhaps this is normality as I don't know these kinds of jobs well. And too, plenty of dude surges, and dudes popping out behind corners and adjacent doors, as well as up on ladders, usually arriving when I am repeatedly transversing a route, making multiple trips to deliver cabinets to the correct room. Or sometimes, on my return visit to a room or corridor, a ladder just appears and no one uses for the hour or two that I am passing by.

back to split sleep shifts again, the assholes have kept me off my ADD Rx for the past two weeks and counting, owing to a absolutely needless intervention by the pharmacy, and so a doctor visit had to be also scheduled. The pharmacy indicated over the phone, to me, that under 6mg of xxxx is Ok with medication yyy, so just what is reason for the fucking hold up?
That I predicted the Psychopaths would pull this stunt may be even in a blog posting four weeks ago. After all, medication yyy has been very successful, and since they went all out with an apartment invasion, unconventional weapons and physical material changes, gangstalking, and punishing electromagnetic pain (which could be out run if running is appropriate in the context of where one is), as well as a barrage of fuckery that never let up until 01-2003, when it "magically" was turned down, but not off, even at present. Said intense and insane abuse also served to deprive me of my successful dopaminergic medications for over 16 years, and after whacking the shit out of with radiotherapy for prostate cancer until 12-2017, (which I doubt would of happened had the assholes let me take my ADD medication as dopamine is a hormone that mediates the immune system), I had to do something in 2018.

After the absolute local (and loco) whacko shrink visit of late 2017, I went to folks who did the 2001 brain scan that diagnosed ADD, something that four prior shrinks seemed fundamentally incapable of doing, even after me telling them exactly what the problem was. Given that this particular doctor is in the US, and that US medication prices are absolutely ridiculous at 7x the price in Canada, I had the Rx re-written here this time. And lo, if the pharmacy didn't find a "reason" to interject, and hence the above mentioned hold-up. And if that weren't predictable based on past perp behavior over my state of dopamine, it would of been predictable from the general perp operations dictum/principle that I have come to know all too often;
"nothing that works, runs or fits well (e.g. clothing), or is preferred, or anything  that is convenient, efficacious, economical (some or all), will be allowed to continue without disruption, usually in the form of deniable sabotage".
Regular TI readers will also be familiar with supply chain disruptions; the most useful size of package, of food say, will suddenly be unavailable everywhere, and so one must go with smaller or larger packages. Presently, I have had a pissing match for two months with the assholes over the size of packaged coconut chunks I regularly buy; the 500g package, which I prefer, is only available in fits and starts, and supply is now only in 180g packages at almost the same price. Another example at the same store, is the elderflower syrup to add to my drinking water, but that too is supplied in fits and starts, or else, the assholes have me "forget" to look when there. One day, this same large chain supermarket was totally devoid of any eggs whatsoever. I found that unbelievable.

I also think one can apply that above quote to organizations as well; all too often they are running on all cylinders, doing their work well in terms of supply of services or products and customer care, and yet "somehow", they lose their way, and in the worse case scenario, the jerks take over, and the reductive ad absurdum bean counters begin their ascent, and the whole outfit becomes a shell of what it was.

Now that my ADD Rx intake has been sabotaged for two weeks now, many of my ailments and medical complaints are coming back. Again, I predicted this based on my research that dopamine is a hormone with widespread influences in one's body. The split shift sleeping dysfunction has come back, with a whacking 2.5 hour nap attack this evening, my muscles are stiff again, my L hand stiffness has come back, the night time leg cramps have returned and I feel generally limp after moderate amounts of exertion. Well done assholes; you have surely fucked me enough, 64 years worth in fact, of which 16 have been unbearable (overt abuse-athon), and yet you insane assholes continue to disrupt my medical care when I know exactly what the source problem is, and there are means to fix it, which you are obstructing yet again. Go fuck yourselves.

And so the Great Dopamine Fuckover continues, and I think I can apply that to humans at large; drug addictions, alcoholism, depression, learning disabilites, dementia and last, but not least, ADD behaviors, which Dr. Amen reckons costs the US some $    ... billion dollars a year.

08-24-2018
A visit to the doctor to deal with the ADD Rx problem, something the pharmacy seemed to concoct with the lamest of excuses. Even the doctor apologized on their behalf. At least I had an appointment this time and wasn't put through the mill of waiting as a walk-in clinic basis. Apparently he has sent the paperwork back with

Earlier in the day, more construction work; moving millwork around, my assigned task . "Millwork" is the term for cabinets and counters I have come to learn, though it does make me wonder who concocted this term, as dimension lumber (for house building) also comes from a wood mill. And the opening date of the new hospital (the construction project) has been pushed back to Dec. 15. When the elevator operator mentioned this scuttlebut to the assorted workers in the elevator, one guy said "no effing way....", abbreviated here of course. I don't know what trade he was, but perhaps he has a good perspective on what is really going on.

08-25-2018
I worked with the boss man for four hours this Saturday morning, getting 8' pallet loads moved to the first floor of the parkade, which then was take by a "zoom boom" (a rough ground large forklift that can project a load some 40'). Some of these long pallets took two pallet jacks to move inside as the load will still drag on the ground unless supported. Sometimes putting someone on the load to counterbalance it works too, while another person pushes it with the pallet jack. Very often the pallet jack wheel is off the ground, making it very problematic to steer the load.

And I accompanied the fork lift as it was driven up and down the two floors of the parkade, doing spotter duty. And I took pallets off and on, and heaved them into the garbage when empty. Yet again, there were hordes of dudes around me when handling the pallets; I just don't know what is so important to the perps about pallets that they need to swarm me, but they do. And how long have I been actively handling pallets,standing on them (for weeks of work days), and the rest of pallet movement/hauling/contact activity, and yet the assholes still hound my ass over this.

And I am sure that the bricklayers and their coincident pallet handling as I passed them by (many times) wasn't a fluke either, and we even helped them out by moving a few of their  pallets with the forklift. This was in exchange for them lending us their pallet jack as ours had "disappeared" in the first few hours of the work day, before my boss got there.

08-26-2018
No smoke today, but the weather is overcast, essentially replicating one grey overhead situation for another, save there is more view in the latter situation. After four weeks of smoke, that is, close-in grey sky, it clears. And what do we get? More grey sky. Talk about a summer weather rip-off; all that sunny weather was nixed.

More work today, this time with my former employer of 2015-16; she needed help with putting up nets on her own property's vineyard. She seemed much more relaxed and personable rather than when I worked for her before. Perhaps selling her larger vineyard and winery last year was a good move.

Anyhow, enough shuttling between worksites this weekend, and time to call this one done for the week.


No comments: