Saturday, September 08, 2018

Labor Day

09-03-2018
Labor Day here, or more accurately, Labour Day. A mellow one too, after getting a hike in yesterday, though not a taxing one. What was taxing was a trip to the SOF supermarket and enduring the gangstalking hordes. In particular was the obstruction fuckery, as they laid it on thick. Obstructing the avocadoes seemed to be a big deal, and too, the shrink wrap. Three times I wanted to get to the avocadoes, and a Fuckwit had arrived ahead of me, and was obviously lingering there, and fondling the fruit for some obscure reason, and not selecting any. Kind of like "warm ups", where the Fuckwit does the same thing in advance of me at the same location I intend to, but doesn't go all the way and put the items in their shopping basket. I don't think I have a name for this variant (fruit fondling in advance of the victim selecting the same fruit items for purchase), though I have reported the arrivals of the Fuckwits just ahead of me for "just standing there" duty, aka obstruction.

Then, with a 5 minute interval for waiting (shopping elsewhere) for the apparently pondering woman Fuckwit to stop obstructing the shrink wrap section, she was still there, pondering. Finally she cleared out and I got the new 152m size and got out of there. I just don't know what it is about shrink wrap that so obsesses the perps, but in retrospect I should of not of been surprised. I suppose the former 90m size (plenty enough) got too tired for the perps, and they had it removed from the inventory and now it is a 152m for $4. I am quite convinced they control a lot of product packaging to create small variances in whatever energetic properties that confers among their test subjects. (Which by extension, could be all of us).

The Fuckwits were also on my ass when I entered the store, a Fuckwit pinch-in, with them coming at me and attempting to get closer to me together from different directions. Just what is it about the assholes they need to close in on me in public all the time?

And before the masers got too invasive I was reading a book outside when it was sunnier. And just what is it about this particular single engine aircraft that it needs to make 8 noisy passes overhead over a 1.5 hour duration? Add in the HD motorcycle noise next door, the lawnmower and a few others, and lo, we have a noisescape of successive internal combustion noise sources while reading a book. And not to forget, the intake of knowledge is a big deal for the assholes, a highly stalkable moment in victim harassment.

The fuzzy maser balls arrived in increasing numbers while reading my book, eventually pairing up in parallel and delineating the line I was reading at that very moment, and then following me in bounding the next line down when I read on. After a minute of that, I gave up and put the book down.

A week of work without interruptions (doctor's appointments, workplace shutdown etc.) last week, and of course, with 400 guys on the job, plenty of opportunity to plant Fuckwits upon me. The most obvious was when I was handling pallets, another special "need" for them to send in hordes of dudes, often in file (6 or 8), just as I turn a corner (another perp "special moment") with the pallet when carrying it to the elevator to dispose of it. I also get lots of unexpected help with pallet loading and handling from dudes I don't even know.

I went to the Dream Cafe for a show on Friday, Aug. 31. A good show, and I was placed in the front row, 8' from the performers. And not the usual stare-at-me event from the performers, save the one time the female singer was bending over to look at her gear sideways and shot me a look just as I was looking at her. I have had this kind of "coincidental stare" events before, even before all this shit rained down on me in 04-2002, though in this instance it was difficult to tell if it was orchestrated. But as it "happens" just about every time, I doubt that it was a random event, even if I was close to the stage.

09-05-2018
A visit to the sleep doctor, who also "happened" to be a shrink for crissakes. I hadn't met this doctor before, and most of the discussion was around my disrupted sleep that began  01-2018. On the occasion that the consult did veer into ADD and dopamine, she seemed so flaccid and terse and disinclined to tell me anything. And she even suggested that I was "focused" on it, though not over-focused (which would of pissed me off). I also thought it was absurd that she suggested "non-medical interventions for ADD" (but I did not challenge her on this one). She referred me for a sleep study after a brief in-mouth examination, and it was me who had to ask her whether I should be taking my ADD medications or not at that time to facilitate sleep for the study.

Chalk another one up for finding yet another weird shrink, this one inadvertently. In 22 years of attempting to get my ADD professionally attended to, the count is now 3 normal (helpful and progressive) shrinks to 11 weird shrinks (obstructive idiots who somehow "failed" to marshal all the facts, as well as ask the appropriate diagnostic questions). On the face of it, that's a 79% failure rate to diagnose the obvious, never mind the ones that got it totally wrong and jerked me around, assuming they weren't being directed to do so. And too, never mind that I told them what the diagnosis was, and why, and I still got blown off. Never has a medical specialty failed so miserably for so long to such a trail of living human wreckage. Bring on brain scans and more science to back it up, and dump that DSM committee bullshit at once, and by extension, all the downstream poseurs.

And just to think, that the psychiatric (sic) medical specialty, (I am loathe to use the word "profession" in this instance) got it totally wrong starting with Dr. Haslam who imposed a psychosis (or like) diagnosis on the twice declared sane, James Tilley Matthews in 1797 who died while incarcerated for a condition he didn't have in 1814. What was the real situation? He was a TI victim! Read the book, "The Air Loom Gang", since renamed to a prejudgmental "A Visionary Madness"  by Mike Jay. To have over 200 years of advance planning to pollute and discredit a medical specialty takes a lot of planning IMHO.

09-06-2018
Friday, and a work day at the construction site, with a mixed up start. I had a fasting blood test to do, which meant going into the lab at opening time, 0800h after having no breakfast. But as work begins at 0700h I figured I would go into work until 0900h, take the usual 30 min. morning break by going to the lab, and then go back to work. And all too often, "elaborate" plans get blown up; the boss man wasn't to be found for 20 minutes, and when I did find him, he obviously didn't have enough for me to do as he was distracted by other issues. I proposed to go to the lab and get the test done, and come back. However, while on the construction site and before I departed the seeming gangstalking workers were all over my ass, especially at every door and/or turn I made. Like WTF; who told them I was fasting and to turn on the gangstalking all the more?

And when I arrived at the lab, I parked in an adjacent public parking lot that was empty, about 50 stalls. And lo, when I get back, why, two same colored blood red vehicles parked on either side of mine. Well done; going to the blood lab can initiate (somehow) the strangest of events. Related to this, was that there were only two other patients, when past experience was there would be at least 10-12 at this particular time for the blood test lab (other fasting patients).

09-07-2018
Will the PTB (Powers That Be) continue to harass innocent citizens, especially if they have ADD? Why of course, and a long read is at this link, written by a medical student who was run out of Dalhousie University in the last months of his physician medical training. I have no claim to being harassed by universities while there (long ago in my case), but it seems plain to me that someone decided that they didn't want him as a future physician and set up the scenario whereby he got hit with a low grade on his residency by a cooperating doctor, which then precipitated the student's formal complaint to the university administration, and then the gloves were off. But re-casting ADD into "delusional disorder" by the administratively appointed shrink is a familiar practice to me. The student, a Canadian, ultimately relocating to Ecuador. And so it goes; the Fates decided you aren't one of them, and will run you out of town (or your chosen profession).

09-08-2018
I am getting dithered to be slack and less attentive to this blog that I have been over the past two months, and am wondering what (more like who) has come over me. Or more accurately, who is doing this and what does it portend, and what is the next chapter in all of this?

And I have spent many hours over recent weeks pondering this question, as it "happens" they are having me "forget" more often, and especially that now infuriating process of getting out the door. (The door to outside, usually when headed to work or on errands). It is plain that no end of things "go wrong" at that juncture from broken shoe laces, to discovering new marks and tears on my clothing, and of course the long running, and now much more frequent forced "forgets", usually after I have passed through the gate at least (20' away), and then remember something I intended to bring on my way to the vehicle. My read on this has always been that I am transitioning from one energetic situation (inside my residence) to a different one, outside, transiting lawn, gravel and asphalt to get to my parked vehicle in the lane on the other side of the fence (45' in all). That I meet gangstalkers passing by with great frequency in the lane before I get into my vehicle hasn't gone unnoticed, usually with the dog walking excuse, which gets them more dwell time. The Psychopaths even put an ambulance on, "happening" to pass through this back lane when I was at my vehicle when they never do, save emergencies, which wasn't the case. I have long complained of "ambulance chasing", as in prominent vehicular gangstalking, but sending one down a back lane takes the cake as far as over-obvious orchestration goes.

Transiting the said lawn from my residence to the gate has also taken on a new dimension, with the underground sprinkler head failing to do its usual full 360 degree duty, and the landlord not doing anything about it, curiously. I end up walking over lawn that is irrigated from the sprinkler head, and now, a portion of lawn where it has "failed". (It was uniformly irrigated until 06-2018). Given that the sprinkler was installed in my walking path last year, it is most odd that it has now partially failed. But given my perp abetting mother's erratic sprinkler systems at her place, and the perp's long standing interest in water supply, which pipes, what materials, what sprinkler heads, faucet valve types their materials etc., having a malfunctioning sprinkler head, and unevenly irrigated lawn that I traverse daily isn't too much of a surprise to me.


Anyhow, my recall dithering has been slightly escalated of late, and not just when exiting my residence. Even when removing items from the fridge I get temporarily dithered and wonder what on earth caused such a momentary notion loss. And to complement that, I am now getting plenty of planted notions on what it will be like to be older; impaired mobility, cognitive function etc. I don't know and I don't want to go there, but it seems that geriatric diminution of one's faculties is the next long playing take-down here in Perplandia. As to how to duck this one I have no idea, as any effort on my part can be readily thwarted, by of course, more things "going wrong".

More on the increased masers (coherent magnetic radiation), those (usually) fuzzy or filamentous black blobs that keep erupting at every turn, even if I were to make a decision, even the most pedantic choice, say over which item I would purchase in a grocery store. ( I mentioned above the fuzzy ball masers bouncing along in pairs, above and below the very line of text I am reading in a book, tracking the very words I read at the very same reading speed as me). How does one get more obviously invasive than that?

And too, it would seem the perps are at it with packaging changes for the very same item inside the package, in this case, the wart remover that I was forced to purchase yet again. (The fourth time in succession). I got rid of a R foot wart last year, and decided to take on the L foot one that suddenly (yes) arrived 04-2002, the day they invaded my apartment in Seattle and initiated this onset of terror and abuse (perp beserkness) that I still report on 16 years later. Just when the latter wart is about cured, why, the perps spring another plantar wart on a toe on my R foot, necessitating another fucking round of wart treatment. But this time, they changed the packaging for this relatively obscure product. They simply cannot have enough to do, or else they are so mired in contingent energetic interaction research they cannot pull their collective head from their ass. Ergo, this picture of the packaging differences.



Anyhow, enough of this protracted slackness, and to get this one posted for the past two weeks or so.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...


Sorry, mate, it's a laser and not a maser.

The wart remover packaging changes from time to time, no perps needed.

The forgetfulness is a side effect of sleep deprivation.

Many of us in the PNW were perped around the same time that they moved their operations out of the Deep and Central South and Midwest. And it's related to drug trafficking and money laundering, and the need to have many eyes and ears in their communities, which are also High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas, within the drug distribution corridors of the US, and the perps all live in rural areas, outside of high density democratic strongholds, where they target us for not being on of them, the Alt Right, radical religious types. The others, who are in soley for money, are students and the elderly, who think it's fun to be on the inside crowd. They are seem to be clueless that there are more cameras operating when they are busy with their hijinks and not realizing they are being filmed doing what is often a felony, in stalking, harassing, gassing with nitrous oxides, or breaking into homes, businesses and vehicles.

Lots of us targets around, so many that is now very hard to pretend that nobody knows what is going on, or cares.

Put fluoride toothpaste on your warts, as it works just about as well as your wart medication, by inserting fluoride into the nucleotide backbone of the genes during replication and screwing up fast turnover cells (and viruses, and fungi and other pathogens) during growth phase.

Anonymous said...

https://helloendless.com/10-ways-to-increase-dopamine-to-boost-your-productivity/

V2K is crap, it's a well known effect called 'microwave hearing' when it actually in-head and is more noise than discernible words (the mind tries to decode it into words, but its just sounds, pops clicks, etc). The real hearing of voices is from audio spot lighting, might want to read up on it, because when TIs complain about hearing voices, this is what they are hearing.

Sabotage of clothing, car, furniture, appliances and other devices is SOP for these idiot perps, as you already know by now. Do not presume that you have ADD, more likely you have sleep distrupted cognition loss, and that is to be expected. Your dopamine fix can be had by eating foods (that you must know about, from reading your most recent post). You can feed up the chemical pathway in which dopamine is one of several related neurochemical compounds that are important for heath, and you can also add in walking, etc.

Not sure if you get the infrasonic attacks like many of us, because it's easy to produce as an effect, and is bounced off of concrete pads, flooring etc, and is most easily felt in feet. Used on many of us since about 2009-10. Let us know in your blog, if you are hit with this, probably every few days, as they have to shop around the devices (they are not cheap and require several audio units to get their desired effect).

You might want to comment on the perp wear and their predilection for red and turquoise shirts and pants. Harder to find the right color of blue for their cars and trucks. Nice photo evidence when they have many of their red cars together, make sure you post it for us, too.

Sorry to hear about the fires. We have been seeing an uptick in arson which we think might be related to perp activity - trying to burn out the wealthier communities in California and the PNW. Luckily, we also have UAVs, which we use to catch the perps and prosecute them.

The wildfire season should be winding down as the fall onshore precip begins to make these fires burn less intensely or not at all.

You've got to change your attitude and try not to get riled. They have small audio send receive devices in car and home and probably near your work site. The PopUp idiots can be defused by laughing at them, because they have self esteem problems (which is why they like harassing others = bullying). Also look them in the eye and smile when they are pulling their stupid shit because sooner or later, we catch them, tag and remove them like the vermin they are - and have been doing it for quite some time now.

The cracking joints are from being microwaved. You can walk in and out of beams and your joints will ONLY pop when in beam. When I first realized how well they could coherently microwave a TI, it was when I was passing a constant beam installation, and my joint affected would only pop when I walked in and out, in and out - oh, about 20 times, testing the geometry of the beam and it's location (in a locked room, in my then workplace). When it is at higher intensity, you can feel it as a tingling, and when it is very high, it feels like you are being buzzed electrically and can cause visual disturbances (wavering visual field). Can also cause blurring when subjected for long duration.

If you are being 'beamed' sometimes, it feels like a pulsed, 2 second delay, for hours, focused on a particular joint - to cause inflammation, pain and damage to that joint.

From your 2006 blog start, which I glanced over, oh yes, Black Backpacks are SOP for the perps, but I didn't see it in my area until after 2010 (in perpy central WA state, only hours from you in Seattle).

Anonymous said...

Do you know that they probably gas you into oblivion for a few hours each night, while they break in and screw with your belongings, gas lighting and such??

They do it to a lot of us and you can use duck tape to mark the entryways, and make it hard for them to enter and exit without your knowing it (just a couple of pieces do it). Secure any windows and slider doors with bars helps too. Locks will not work, as they always have keys - the maintenance guys in the apt complexes are all perps.

The vibration devices are often just low frequency subs, that are now miniaturized (Benesch is one company that makes the new type toroidal subs, but they are spendy so they can't devote one to you, they have to shop them around to other TIs in your area). They also use vibrational devices attached to the base of your vehicle, if you have had it happen in your car -same as are used on commercial theatre seating in IMAX cinemas.

There are not plasma beams, there are only microwave lasers and these are NOT the same as the masers you have mentioned.

Mention of red and white vehicle pairings - you should see the local grocery store here in the Midwest that has dozens of pairs of them every day, at times when they think a maximum number of TIs will be present. Stupid idiots, they are all on camera and our people drive by and photograph them parking and timing their trips. We also have copies of their software apps that tell them where to park and when, to pair them up on the streets and highways.

Cameras, cameras everywhere, perps.

Anonymous said...


You need to read up on vagal (vagas) nerve activation. Coughing by you or others can also be induced by hitting the superficial node in the upper back, probably same side as the heart, over the lower inside right side of the scapula. Once sensitized, it is used to push your cardiovascular rate, BP, and to induce gagging or coughing as well - and they can hit same nerve, side of neck, in quick successive microwave laser blasts which you will feel like being tapped sharply with a pencil (thwacked). Same with joints that are hit sharply to induce pain and damage. Same is used to hit superficial nodes in the intestines, same side as heart, below rib cage, to induce farting (also mentioned in your 2006 posts). They are trying to heat the intestinal tract, depends on what you have been eating, in order to make you fart frequently. Juvenile humor at it's finest!

Ahh, the clunking sound (clunky servo motors) and vibration comment make sense and yep, are very like what I would hear and feel, when the vibrational assaults started for me in 2009-10, but not before then. But I was being hit with microwave lasers, way back in 2002, when my little stalking hell started in earnest. Before then, it was all the fun of, noise, brighting, stalking, stealing and damage, computer damage and hacking, yadda yadda. Started in 1995, so if yours in more recent, be glad. Many of us started at about the same time, if we lived in the Deep South, in a Univ- town. Students are cheap hires, dontcha know.

Anonymous said...


You know your perpy parents love you when they send you on a stupid mission of (cleaning leaves out of gutters, chopping high branches off of trees over their falling apart shed in the back 40, etc) when you return to your room while visiting, to find ALL of your newly acquired groceries are now tampered with, chemically.

Love ya, Mom and Dad!

What family will do for a perp-buck!

Anonymous said...


The projected sounds are just that - pre-recorded and projected. When I first got a lot of it from my perpy friends, they would use their child monitoring device (cheap and easily gotten on Craigs list or Ebay) to record loud noises and play them back for fun. It got to the point that I would make a pattern of noise, and when it was played back, I remarked on it being a recording and that it had also be recorded for MY friends, who were also listening in, for proof, and nice proof at that. It stopped.

Uncle Sugar has MUCH nicer toys to catch these idiots with and it bears thinking upon because they are colluding with the Russians (Which you sorta of opined about in your 2006 start to the blog), but the local thugs are bought, and work for, the cartels. Crime pays, or did, until Uncle started to seize their accounts. It's domestic terrorism, and you should know that it is being crunched down upon, systematically.

Now that the fun as spread to the White House, it's being crunched down upon much harder because if it looks like Stasi tactics (KGB time) and it sounds like it, then it probably is Russian coordinated and that is not a good thing for the US and it's many perped people.

As you surmised, those of us who are especially hard hit are used for 'training' purposes, to get inclusion and comfy comraderie going among perp gangs who otherwise would just as lovingly perp one another (and they do, to many, who seem to remain clueless).

Anonymous said...


You know about hypnogogic suggestion? If they gas you hard with laughing gas in your room (issued under the floor-wall join, gapped for securing carpet, with a pump and as the gas is heavy, it accumulates there rising just above head height when you lying down in bed). As you are sleep deprived, they use enough to knock you out, then high jinks, then you are zapped awake again with microwave laser heating (to thighs, butt, and it tingles to let you know its working, LOL).

When you are knocked out, they can use scripts of what they want to dream about. If they have been drugging and tampering with your food, the combination can make for dry mouth, interrupted sleep and nasty dreams.

You can block out their suggestions (using audio spot lighting or just playback on their kiddie monitoring audio devices) by using ear plugs.

Works for the loud noises too.

AJH said...

Answer to Anonymous "...You know about..."

Seven comments from the same seeming Anonymous source on this one posting. I will answer them in time, just not all at once.

I don't think my particular perp abusers need to mess with laughing gas, as it seems they can effect sedation directly by remote neural influencing. I suppose they could though, but I have no real world experience to compare this to.

And yes, I get zapped, or more accurately, administered with sharp localized pain, often in my ankles, which I can block by placing my other foot over top of the pain location. Most strange.

Dream invasion is nothing new to me, sometimes to ridiculous proportions of inserting individuals with whom I dealt with professionally some 24 years previously, and not seen or thought of since.

As for blocking perp planted suggestions, I haven't found anything that works, and I have tried many methods. I wear headphones, not earplugs, by way of personal preference, and I have not found that this can prevent anything they wish to deliver. Should I be subject to loud noise, I wear ear muffs, and again, it just seems they "don't work" as well as they should, especially for much loathed noise like HD motorcycles. In such circumstances, I often move my head around, and get momentary noise attenuation to the level I expect, until, it seems, the remotely applied neural influencing catches up in a second or two.

In total, it has been my experience in speaking with other TI's, that each TI has different experiences in terms of harassment delivery methods and technology, and how the TI might attribute the sabotage; e.g. someone who they think might of (or was) been responsible, all the way to no known conventional cause, e.g. telekinetic and teleportational interference.

Thanks for the comments.

AJH said...

Answer to: "The projected sounds are ..."

I don't ever get the sense that projected sounds come from conventional devices like child monitoring devices in my case. When I get them, they are of usually two kinds; the errant noise from nowhere (unattributable to a known cause), or else something that is conventionally attributable, say sirens outside, and when I go to look for the source it isn't there and the sound suddenly trails off.

Those of us who are hard hit with harassment are of considerably more interest to the perps, likely for a few reasons in my experience. Those that have been followed, monitored and controlled covertly all their lives (me, it seems) are ripe for escalated harassment, as they have a baseline of "research". Another reason is if the victim has had extra "treatment" in the guise of conventional medicine, or other vectors, and has had their recall of such obliterated, again, me. In this case, when aged 2 to 5, I have so few memories during this period, following when I was starting to make permanent memories at 26 months old. Another reason to target someone with this escalated and overt harassment is that they like to exploit one's neurological make-up; ADD-Inattentive subtype in my case, and less overall brain energy because of dopamine genesis deficiencies in one's cellular methylation pathways. Another reason is ethic genetics and/or skin color, especially if one has emigrated to a new country.

As to what the whole experimental objective is about, I don't know, but I would bet that federal governments aren't really the true source of it, and the perps can jerk governments around at will. My overt harassment began in the US, and continued in Canada unabated. They can even slow up the border inspections in my experience.

Thanks for the comments.

AJH said...

Answer to: "You need to read up on..."

I suppose I could go deeper into the neural pathways, in the body and mind to get a better understanding on their manipulative machinations. But for some reason I haven't bothered to go there, knowing that they were slowly encroaching on learning to control all what they couldn't at the onset of this overt abuse and harassment, now 16 years long.

As mentioned in many blog postings, this began in 04-2002 when I lived in Seattle, though I am convinced they were covertly guiding, and hounding me since birth. I have three memory deleted years aged 2 to 5, and this is a very common affliction of TI's. At age 5 or 6, I recall my mother telling me I was a "guinea pig", and I did my best to understand the term then, but of course one couldn't digest the breadth and depth of this perfidious abuse at that age. Let alone understand the concept of nonconsensual human experimentation, never mind its parental support. (Aided by the fact that I had been recall deleted prior, as mentioned).

No, I am not glad (or in any way feel fortunate) that my abuse and harassment started 5 years later than others; I am pissed that I am to spend yet another day in this fucking hell, and the wasted years of this imposed senseless tyranny are just mere mile markers from long ago. Such temporal comparisons are irrelevant IMHO. Thanks for the comments.

AJH said...

Answer to: "You know your perpy parents..."

Two things come to mind in this comment; sending TI victims on pointless fool's errands is common, though I cannot possibly imagine what the perps get from this. Second, the perps can remotely induce sensations that follow food ingestion, which can be assigned to one's parents, but in fact are faked.

On one occasion, early in the high abuse days, my perp abetting mother gave me some tea, and an hour later I felt my fingers and toes tingling and assumed it contained poison. I decided to walk it off as my best defence. During this hour long walk the perps seemed to be rather prepared in retrospect; while near a golf course there were these vans coursing about, and one or two parking nearby, and then there was this gunshot sound nearby and the immediate noise of a projectile hitting nearby foliage. Needless to say I was in high threat alert mode. More vans coursed around some 10 minutes later, and I took an alternate route through the golf course. Later, I had to get back on the street, and could then smell burned gunpowder from firearms. Not a relaxing walk to say the least. Anyhow, on reflection then, it seemed to me that I was easy prey, and if they really wanted to get me, they would of not missed. And if they were prepared for this faux shooting event, they could well of faked the prior symptoms to then cause me to go out walking. And of course it was all about traumatizing me, as here we are 16 years later, and they still hound my ass as to what I eat, what colors I see, or dress in etc., when I turn a corner and the rest of the shit show that routinely erupts around me. Later, I asked my mother what she put in the tea, and she said nothing. Did she ask anything about how I felt after drinking her tea, or did she feel responsible for an adverse reaction? Of course not; she was in on this cruel stunt from the get-go. Anyhow, as to whether the tea was legitimately spiked or not I don't know for sure, but I sincerely doubt if the perps were firing live rounds in the city (at me) but instead were projecting the sounds of such, and neurally invoked the associated smell. Abetted by their van driving dudes as well.

So yes, in light of the revelation of parental involvement in one's targeted perp abuses, it results in a significant change in perspective as to "what were they thinking" (if at all), and cuts a new and deep emotional chasm that cannot possibly be reconciled. And furthermore, it diminishes my perception of humanity, regardless of any remuneration they may receive. Thanks for the comments.

AJH said...

Answer to :Sorry, mate...."

No, its a maser, a magnetic coherent source, and not usually a beam, but in various forms of blobs and filamentous, black-ish. Aka, microwave laser, a microwave being a magnetic energy source, though not coherent. Lasers are from the visible light spectrum, and as far as I know, are in continuous beams and are not disjunct.

And forgetfulness can be remotely invoked by neural manipulation, which seems to be the central problem I have.

Yes, packaging can change, but it just that the perps have an inordinate interest in it, even if the contents are the same.

Don't know much about drug running games, though it would seem that my perps wouldn't have much interest in it, though want to ensure its continuity (as a world wide dopamine exposure experiment?) and leave that to others, who are protected.

Thanks for the foot wart suggestion; I shall give it a try. And thanks for the comments.

AJH said...

Answer to: "Do you know that they probably gas you..."

No, I don't think they gas me, or at least, I am not aware of it. Nor do I fret over illegal entry, when it is abundantly clear by way of many demonstrations, they can teleport personnel anywhere they want at any time. And if they want to shake my vehicle, even while in motion, they can do it anytime from experience, and don't need powered sub-woofers. Extra-conventional technologies to be sure, but I am only relating my experiences. I would never of believed anyone telling me this had I not experienced it. Thanks for the comments.

AJH said...

Answer to: "http.... V2K is crap, it's..."

I will assume that I have ADD as it is very consistent among my family, both parents, and two brothers. And a SPECT scan indicates so. Yes, it could be faked, but in my case with a family history, I will assume it to be so.

Dopamine genesis/creation cannot be improved much when one's cellular methylation SNP's, the process by which hormones and many other important substances, are 70% less efficient. This seems to be the case, though getting a firm clinical handle on my some 20 methylation SNP's and their dopamine genesis related effects seems to be far beyond present day allopathic medical practice. Its not that I am hung up on allopathic (aka conventional) medical practice by any means, as I have outed their wilful ignorance or foot-dragging many times on other issues, but they are the gatekeepers to medications that can make a real difference in my experience. (If a dopaminergic supplement made a big difference within the bounds of reasonable practice, would it be a supplement for long? I don't think so; the FDA and its Canadian lap-dog, so-called Health Canada, would make sure it was restricted).

I don't get infrasonic attacks as far as I am aware. The odd ground shaking back in the helter-skelter days of high abuse and harassment in 2002-03, but nothing much since.

I would change my attitude about getting riled up if I had a choice, but I don't. They pull this shit 95% of the time when I am about to head outside on a vehicle trip, from local errands to longer excursions.

Red clothing is a big perp prop, and red and white combinations, especially vehicle backup lights with the brakes applied are the most obvious example. Turquoise isn't such a big one for them for their harasssment regimen for me. Red and yellow together is a combination that they like for me to see, one that makes me ill to look at.

As a variation on this, the obvious and visible "layered" clothing look (as in hanging out) is hilarious. For example, the shirt hanging down over the stalker's ass, and then a sweater hanging down too, about 3" higher, and then a shorter jacket, 3-4" higher yet. Sometimes four obvious clothing layers. I thought it was proper dress decorum to not have clothing hanging out, to tuck in one's shirt, covered by a sweater, and then wear a longer jacket or coat. And when this gang ran and ruined my life with such apparent obviousness, that dress decorum was suddenly reversed!

Thanks for the comments.