Sunday, August 05, 2018

The Perception Deception

08-04-2018
I met a TI today with whom I have had phone contact for perhaps a year. She was stopping by on the way up north. We didn't see eye to eye on the phone, so to speak, but anyway, a seeming legitimate TI.

But just what is it about those I meet, who deny my experiences? The First Feral Family quislings were the first lot, and I roundly trounced them on the details, and all I got was silence, not any kind of further engagement, validation or further interest, let alone empathy as to this tyrannical abuse that I experienced then, somewhat less now. And now, I have met a TI, who suggested more than once in today's personal encounter, suggesting "perhaps it was your perception that ..x... occurred". NO, and NO fucking way. If a 10" square of stiff sheet mu metal crumpled up in my hand as I was holding a corner of it, unbidden by any action on my part, then that is exactly what fucking happened. End of tune. (I could not of crumpled it myself anyhow, even with two hands, because it was too stiff and I would of cut my fingers up). That I was challenged on at least four other unconventional events I experienced and conveyed, answered with the "perhaps it was your perception" line, leads me to think this meeting was one elaborate perp ruse. It is the same line as those wretched sick assed perfidious shills called psychiatrists use, and I am sick fed up of ANYONE telling me that my perceptions are different from my reality. And don't give me this holographic experience bunkum either. All this while the parade of noisy HD motorcycles transited past. Woo hoo.

Another annoyance coming from this TI was the sideways allusion to what I experience daily in the realm of plasma beams, and their repeating patterns, as well as masers, just might have something to do with my ADD medication. NO and NO again. Been there, had it done to me. The Psychopathic terrorists invaded my apartment in Seattle in 04-2002 with a large number of unconventional weapons and exposition of forces, and then later ran me into hospital where they took my very useful (and hard won, no doubt arranged too) medication away and this whole "light show" of electromagnetic phenomenon has not abated since then, and still persists, ADD medication or not. Some 16 years of being forced off my very useful medication, culminating in prostate cancer, which IMHO would never of happened had the assholes left me alone as dopamine mediates the immune system, means that this whole shit show of constantly been kept in maser beams and/or having plasma flashes flitting about proves beyond doubt that it is externally arranged and has nothing to do with any medication whatsoever. (Even two shrinks said I was being harassed).

Just to be clear; my ADD medications (prior to 2002, when all this abuse rained down (or reigned, if you prefer) on me) have absolutely nothing to do with any visual abberations that I see, usually in the form of of plasma beams and masers. After a 16 year long hiatus from them, and only now resumed for only four weeks at a low dose, these electromagnetic light phenomenon have continued, and increased over this 16 year duration. And too, it might well be related to the fact that I am kept in a densified magnetic field, last measured in about 2008-9, when it was 1600 Gauss, when the normal magnetic background field is around 0.5 Gauss. A very large difference.

Hint to all you empathetic wannabes (if there any); if you want to exhibit basic decency to a TI, do NOT ever attempt to deny their experiences, nor make any allusions or insinuations as to it coming from other sources than the TI identifies, and in all likelihood, has spent years experiencing and analyzing. Especially that "all in your head" or "its your perception" bullshit.

As to why I didn't identify and denounce these particular intrigues while speaking with the TI indicates to me that this was a result of externally imposed mind control. As you can tell, I get incensed when I get this denial line, especially from those who don't want to explore the details and do their own analysis. And the extreme lack of analytical interest, let alone thought, is the universal characteristic of all those who somehow have unfounded alternate suggestions or explanations. Hardly a coincidence.

And speaking of masers, those blackish blobs that are aimed at me, the assholes have resumed another of their rarefied idiocies. Every time I use the toilet paper, a maser blob emanates from underneath the paper that I have pulled, perhaps from the roll itself, and passes through the single pulled sheet, and then continues to nail me in the eye, though without harm. They were pulling this particular stunt in the winter this year, and have now resumed it. I have no idea why they are so fixated on ass wipe, but they have been from the start of this abuse-athon since 04-2002, and passing masers from the roll through a single pulled sheet (just before I am about to break it off) is just the latest in this epic and relentless insanity (theirs) that I have been cast into.

For the record, even in 2003, I complained to the shrink during one consult that I am being dithered (not allowed) to break the toilet paper off at the perforation, as there was nearly always a tear into the sheet. When before they struck in their apartment invasion of 04-2002, I had absolutely no problem in separating toilet paper on the perforation. As to why a billion dollar budgeted outfit with alien-like extraconventional technologies has to harass the living piss out of me over my use of ass wipe (as one example of thousands) for over 16 years, I have no idea. Just leave the fuck alone.

08-05-2018
Sunday, and a hot weekend day off, reaching 36C where I went hiking, and tanning. As "usual", the perps messed up my morning so I didn't get to the trailhead until 1130h, a long standing piss off that has gone on for these past 16 years of this abuse-athon. Before they struck, I was nearly always at the trailhead (anywhere) at 0900-1000h. Now, it is nearly noon for crissakes and it just riles the piss out of me that I am not allowed to keep my own good habits. Which of course, messes up the whole tanning schedule I had planned, as it was an hour hike to my particular location.

And I see they put two 1" slashes in my portable cot that I packed in. "Somehow" these appeared underneath me while on the cot, and should they have been caused by a rock, I would of surely felt it. This constant need for the perps to trash, damage and defile any object that I own, especially ones that I like or find useful, goes on unabated.

I am going to call this one done and post it for the week, short as it is.

No comments: