Sunday, February 26, 2017

Fat Folk

02-20-2017
I would include myself in the category of "fat folk" with a BMI of 27 when 20 is normal for my height. And it seems that I have gained at least 5 lb since the beginning of the new year. That emancipated and shriveled up cancer patient image just isn't playing out.

I mentioned in last week's posting about the fat hair stylist who needed to push her gut into my side or back while attending to my hair. Only a day later, while lingering at the tanning salon only because they had free food because it was the last day of their sale, a blonde fat girl was parading around, and made sure I saw her, and then, when averting my gaze, she paraded closer in front of me to get my attention yet again. I didn't see any particular reason for her parading around at all, as she could of sat down and enjoyed the food like anyone else, but hey, normal folk acting strange in my proximity is nothing new since all this shit rained down 04-2002. Add a fat girl on the vineyard crew and we are set for a new round, so to speak.

Some back pain today in the afternoon, and no kidney pressure thankfully. The paw-paw was the cause of the latter, and I have been off it for two weeks now. It is just the MMS vs. the cancer. Or, should I say, it is my perception that it is metastasized prostate cancer, as I don't know what else it could be. Those aches, and some pains, shooting up my back from my hips, and sometimes down to my knee. The L side seems to be more afflicted, and even sometimes I get twinges into my shoulder and arms. I see the radiation oncologist in two days, so hopefully I will get a firm diagnosis, even if my condition is a moving target, so to speak. After two doctors fanned on giving me a diagnosis, I have to go through this protracted exercise of diagnostic delays yet again. And too, I get to visit the radio-therapy clinic and all that expensive gear that can "cure" (a much qualified term) and also give cancer too. Ask breast cancer survivors 20 years after treatment.

02-21-2017
Tuesday, and the first sun on the vineyard in three weeks, apart from 2 minutes worth two weeks ago when there was a well timed withdrawal of the sun. It came out for when we exited the barn after break, we walked to the pruning site and then the sun was shaded by the large cliff, and when it came out the other side, why, cloud cover had moved in to block it. As mentioned many times in these postings in an attempt to identify perp frequented events, the properties of the sun are of intense interest to the perps; be it falling on foliage, crops, skin or eyes and of course all the color changes that go with it, from sky to all illuminated and shaded objects. If I were to make a "way-out-there" statement on this topic, it would be something like this; the perps have arranged the whole sun, Earth's axis tilt and rotation and the consequent seasons all to deliver sunlight in incrementally changing exposures to further their insane sunlight research objectives. (And too, variation in the increment from the tropics to the poles). How is that for a deep conspiratorial perspective?

Woo-hoo- TI World Blogspot statistics; Pageviews all time history= 150,154. Assuming these numbers aren't rigged of course, me being the centerpiece of all that is rigged, orchestrated, pre-scripted and otherwise contrived. And now about 8,000 page-views per last month, a rolling count I assume, as it changes every day. And about 250/day. The numbers don't seem to add up on per posting basis when I look at other page statistics, so maybe its those static pages that seems to attract so many viewers. I haven't had many comments from the TI community, so I don't have a firm grasp on the veracity of the Google supplied statistics.

Vineyard pruning all day today; three different sites as we finished two, and started another. That might of been the reason for repeated helicopter coverage today; at least 14 fly-by visitations, mainly by a Bell 206L for whatever reason. I have no idea how they decide on the helicopter model, but they also put on a Bell 206 and an EC-135. They put on a very noisy Bell 412 overflight a few days ago. This vineyard I work at has a helicopter pad, so no doubt there will be summertime helicopter visits, touching down and bringing in wine tasting folks. Which is better than the stunt they pulled two months ago at this same vineyard when they had an AStar 380 come from over the ridge and fly 40' overhead of me. I was the only person in the vineyard and they had me lined up perfectly before they saw me. What is the etiquette when helicopters are that close and one can see the pilots through the windshield? Does one wave at them? And no, I don't do obscene gestures, even if my whole life is filled with provocations.

The hip and back aches and pains were still present today, though muted. I still don't like walking fast much, and I declined yoga last night. It was the after effects of yoga of 5 weeks ago that indicated that something was very wrong and getting worse. I keep the MMS treatments up, and have added apricot kernels. The latter might seem like silly fluff, but in fact, they contain vitamin B17, aka laetrile, a subject of much past controversy and FDA suppression. After reading "World Without Cancer" by G. Edward Griffin, and the details of how Sloan Kettering Hospital found laetrile to be one of the most promising anti-cancer substances known, and then buried it after three attempts with a made-to-fail experiment result which received all the publicity, I have become all the more cynical about this world and how controlled and arranged it is. And too, cancer is mass slaughter; 600k go down every year in the US and Canada, and here we have the FDA (and lap dog Health Canada) repeatedly suppressing viable and effective treatments. The book is a scathing indictment of "consensus medicine" and those "catastrophic cures" that are presently deemed orthodox. From what I have learned, cancer can be remotely delivered if Tom Bearden and his scalar wave theorizations are correct (see Priore's healing treatment device and here). I have come to know of all manner of remote delivery incursions these past 14 years, and cancer is just another.

02-22-2017
A visit to Kelowna to the cancer clinic today. Per determination of the oncologist, I don't have metastatic prostate cancer. Which then begs the question as to what do I have that has caused such aches, and some pains, in my pelvic region, as well as up my spine and into my R arm for the past month. I feel like shit for two days after yoga, when normally I don't feel anything. And this condition has responded to paw-paw and now MMS to some extent. The timing of all this is straight out the perp play book, under the "create FUD" section. Give the TI victim prostate cancer and then add on conditions that emulate its metstatization. Fucking hilarious, and now over 14 years of these insane incursions, and they add one more unrelated ailment on top of seeming real one. I get another bone scan out of the deal and a second opinion on my biopsy from last year. I am not sure whether to be happy or sad about the above diagnosis; radiation treatment possibly to follow in some months, though I hoping the MMS will nail the prostate cancer by then.

Another fat girl stalk at the cancer clinic today; big and blonde she was. At the counter and then lingering again outside my exam room. I suppose if they want to ingratiate/inculcate me with fat girls, and if they need some starting leverage, then having them younger and blonde just might be the strategy. (Fat, or obese people are decidedly on the Unfavored demographic list.) But you can see where they are going next; bring on fat males to gangstalk me. On the other hand, today's medical assistant was tall and leggy and on the attractive side, but with a floppy top garment to hide her nice slim thighs. On and on, these selective revelations of attractive features, and too, at the exam room, switching to vignettes of the above mentioned fat blonde girl.

No progress with the oncologist on my dopamine deficiency theory of all what ails me, including prostate cancer. Another wall still to climb. The perps have decidedly sabotaged my efforts to get useful treatment from urologists; the one in Seattle didn't help, and the present one in this town has been an absolutely unprofessional pill.

As usual with all doctor visits, there is a protracted wait in the exam room, all to have me watch the masers and plasma beams flit about, the latter usually projecting from denser objects like metals and ceramic tile. I even got a stinging maser strike through my L eye during the consult, and the doctor seemed to flinch in seeing it. I am so fucking fed up with being put through the clinical mill; spoofings, obdurate doctors, fake-out conditions, obstruction of appropriate care even with supporting tests in hand etc. Or more to the point; I am totally fed up being kept as a nonconsensual experimentation victim/subject. And over the most inane things; exposure to fat folk, per above, and the rest of the Unfavoreds. Just leave me the fuck alone; 14.5 years of sustained and intense abuse and being kept at the limit of my tolerance all day long, every day, is just too fucking much.

02-23-2017
Pruning the vineyard all day, taking my MMS every hour or so. Taking supplements and the like is another big game for the perps. They seem to be studying the containers they are kept in, modifying my water supply, (and spilling it), and the order of intake, as well as having me skip the odd hourly intake.

Plenty of helicopter coverage today, though it was consistently 2 or so km away, with very few overflights. It is as if it were doing landing and take off practice at the airport. Really?

All day to think about what to do about the whole dopamine/urology nexus, and how can I make any forward progress on this front when the whole thing is rigged to my disadvantage.

Some more pelvic region and back pains this evening, even extending into my L shoulder and arm. Even to the point of walking gingerly when out at the supermarket tonight. So if its not metastatic prostate cancer, just what is it then? Yesterday's doctor visit wasn't too helpful in elucidating a probable cause, so no doubt it is going to be a long running mystery tour. The MMS might be quelling the problem, as was paw-paw before it, but the back pains and the like keep coming back.

At the specialty grocery store on the way home from work today, a favorite time/circumstance and place to "get me" it seems. A mother and two children about 12 or so, block my egress in the aisles and so I take an alternate route to look at some more items, and then come back to the checkout (an interval of 3 minutes), and there they are still standing there at the blocking location. As I approach the checkout, why, they do too, and get ahead of me. And what is the whole point of all that? I have seen the step-ahead-of-me (queue augmenting) stunt so many times since all this shit began in 04-2002, but to have the obstructing party in obvious stand-there mode for 3 minutes in advance, takes the cake.

02-24-2017
Vineyard pruning all day, though the night was more eventful than usual. The assholes woke me twice to urinate, once more than "usual". The second time was memorable in that they put on some leg cramps, both in my thighs (unusual as the imposed cramps go), so I was in major pain while peeing. (But not from urinating). Then later in the night the perps put on this pain in my abdomen, an intense and focused one that just wouldn't go away for 10 minutes of agony.

Continuing spine and arm pains today, though a little more with a "healing" sensation. That would be akin to a pinched nerve, a long time perp favorite harassment method, except it runs from my hips upward on my back to one arm or the other. I have never had a pinched nerve that ran for three weeks and nor covered such a large region. Which still doesn't explain why I felt so crippled from yoga, twice, all those pelvic twistings and the like. Whether this is a passing perp imposition or another major health crisis, I don't know. In keeping with the latter scenario they ran planted notions as to what dialog would unfold in speaking with emergency physicians. I don't like hospitals, and so they seemed to revel in playing this in mind for much of the morning.

And what is it about some of my vineyard co-workers that they need to walk back to the end of their row and start their next row which "happens" to be near me? Normally, one finishes a row and starts on the next adjacent row end, no need to walk back and proceed in the same direction, E-W in this case. But as the perps are nuts over all my direction changes, why wouldn't they put on similar acts of perversity for my co-workers? Said co-worker also did a senseless back-and-forth, some 80' worth, while looking at his cell phone, while staring at text messages, and then returning to his row end. Fucking bizarre. The incidences of senseless cell phone stalking, with LED lighted display, as some kind of portable color reference are endless. Same thing "happened" a few days earlier at the adjacent winery when I entered there to take a forced piss a few days ago. The winemaker crosses my path five seconds in advance while looking at his lighted cell phone as I entered the building when there was no need for him to do so given the configuration of the building and phone access there.

Post Saturday work, having put in 4 hours to get my weekly hours to 40; I do a tan afterward as it is on the way. The "usual" crush in the waiting area on my exit, but none there when I arrived 20 min. earlier. On the way home, still only 3C outside, why, they put a negro kid in his soccer uniform, shorts no less, on the corner where I made my last turn, he being somehow "just standing there", rooted to the spot. Presumably he crossed my path after I made the turn. As mentioned many times, negroes are rare as hen's teeth here, and given the propensity of the perps to plant said skin tones in my proximity, it was just another (managed) coincidence IMHO. And it should not go unmentioned, that there are a considerable number of negroes in the TI community.

02-26-2017
Sunday, and a full day off. The generalized aches and pains of my pelvic region seem to have migrated to my shoulders, and causing pinched nerve-like symptoms down my arms. I see the bags under my eyes they gave me in 09-2016 are slowly abating. Just what that is about I have no idea.

Another checkout obstruction, this one online. After putting a half dozen items in a "shopping cart", why, a 504 gateway error suddenly erupts. And what is the point of that? To wait five minutes and then resume my activity? Disruption games are nothing new.

My big outing of the day was to get tea towels at a certain department store, as I am down one as the assholes seemed to have relieved me of one of the set in the last laundry. (One of their favorite situations to steal or sabotages my clothes and linens). Anyhow, another very large woman to finish off my week; probably some 240lb, and about 5'6". That she was blonde didn't go unnoticed, and she was even friendly instead of the usual scared shitless demeanor I get. And too, attentive, instead of looking the other way or otherwise being avoidant like my last experience at this same store.

Still afternoon on Sunday, but I am going to post this for the week and not get jerked into last minute postings. Or else screwed into "forgetting" for a few days. Anything interesting out there in the TI Universe? I don't get into it much; I do know a few credible TI's I can speak with, but their email and phone numbers aren't available to me. Funny how they don't bother to keep up.

No comments: