Monday, January 12, 2015

Another Flight cum Freakshow

01-07-2014
It took a commercial passenger flight from Victoria to Kelowna nonstop, about an hour of flightime.  The perps had it delayed an hour due to fog apparently. Which meant more time in the departure lounge with the freakshow of gangstalkers and their choreographed show. Another hide-the-negro stunt again, arranging for him to be sitting behind a granny, both wearing red, though differing reds. The dude across from me was on ants-in-the-pants duty, opening his legs up for a crotch shot, closing them for less than a minute, and repeatedly. He was also on leg extension duty, stretching his leg out as far as he could, soles presented to me. Then anoher dude opposite the aisle started doing it. Which made me wonder why don't they relocate directly opposite each other and play footsies across the intervening aisle, as they both had long legs.

Once the crotch-shot presentation dude exited, they put on an Asian male in a blue ski jacket who seemed totally spaced. He started doing the same leg stretching thing too. Then he departs his seat for an announcement of boarding, and I figured that was the last of him. A long red  leather coated woman arrives to his warm seat, and within two minutes the Asian male is back and then standing around on the ruse that she took his spot, (when he didn't leave anything behind). Then the Asian males goes again, and within another minute he comes by to loiter in my immediate view.

At least two other Fuckwits come to do "just-standing-there" duty in mid aisle and then do a 180degree turn to retrace their steps. What am I supposed to do when I get these freaks on protracted stand-arounds/turnarounds? Are they paying homage to me, am I to wave at them like royalty or what?" And of course the trademark expression is that they looked stunned and are decidedly NOT looking at me, not even a glance. I am looking at them to see if they are deranged, which I suppose that is what the perps want. They plant enough proximate retards and cretin gangstalkers for me to determine what they are all about, so it would seem they are also planting normals doing abnormal things and attempting to know how I can determine the difference between them and the aforementioned mentally unsound. No doubt another facet of their abreaction research from when they deleted my recall aged 2 to 5 but the perps just don't get it; leave me the fuck alone.

And lo, if the perps didn't pull a massacre on the day that I travelled, this being today's event in Paris where some rather thin skinned individuals took exception to be depicted in a satire magazine headquartered in Paris.. This "coincidence" has happened way too often, and can be included with similar events of celebriteis getting whacked on travel days or when I am relocating my residence. I only learned of this Paris newsjournal massacre from the shuttle bus driver while he was driving me back to Penticton. Funny how these "happen" when travelling or relocating, and I am not going to bore you with a list of these coincidences unless someone asks me to. I would not be surprised that other TI's experience this same kind of heightened coincidence with travel and/or relocation.

Yes, I know all the above sounds like conspiratorial rant, but given the number of coincidences over these events, including weather, which I have detailed in past blogs, I am going to pass on the details.

The perps have also been busy arranging negro passengers on three of my last flights on this route, about the only air travel I do, and my first in a year. Regular readers might recall that my perp-abetting mother nearly caused me to miss the flight, and I was getting paged as they were about to remove my luggage. I was the last person on the aircraft, and once I found my seat, why, an oversized negro woman was seated directly across from me with no intervening passengers. Today's in-flight negro gangstalker was one of the flight attendants which gave him plenty of freedom to parade up and down the aisle, and even getting into a full five minute dude-yap session with the dude behind me.

And a blonde woman in the seat directly in front of me, and she spent at least 2/3 of the flight with her head turned facing the window for me to see her gorgeous blonde mane. And she must be in shape to do that as her head was turned a full 90 degrees, looking off to her left. Every so often she would sit square in her seat and the perps would force me to look, and lo, if her blonde mane wasn't exactly lined up with a tight curly grey head in the seat in front of her, both lined up exactly. This momentarily presented the most odd hair scene; straight blonde female hair (highly Favored) with a 1.5" fringe of grey curly hair (highly Unfavored, grey, curly) projecting beyond the blonde hair.

This, and the crotch shot dude mentioned above, and the many public crotch grabs, or like feints, over the 12.5 years of this orchestrated nightmare lead me to ponder if the perps didn't force sexual abuse on me in the "lost" years, when aged 2 to 5. Why I absolutely loathe the sight of curly head hair isn't known to me, but we do know where such hair is likely to be found on any adult male. All accounts of organized pedophile abuse in the government and military  that I know of, e.g. "Thanks for the Memories" by Brice Taylor, are done by males. No surprise there, and no surprise that it is male gangstalkers that have performed 99% of the crotch grabs (and feints) and crotch shots.


01-09-2015
A relative rarity nowadays, but lets start the new year with one of those full blown sleepless nights. The assholes pulled a true no-sleep night for whatever reason. (None of the often used substitue of giving me two to three hours with the following planted notion that I didn't get any sleep when I did.) As mentioned in some posts, the days following a flight are always high gangstalk and harassment events, and it was no exception today.

Off to the recycle station to get rid of glass (not handled at curside recycling in this town). And lo, if some fat woman in shades on a heavy overcast day didn't go to the second bin beside the one I was at, and then "somehow" end up less than 2' behind me when she could of used 4' and still made the bin. I jumped once I detected this stalker in my R peripherial vision, and as I was done, I moved onto the ewaste section. And lo, if she doesn't step onto the very spot I was standing on, moving needlessly to the next bin.

Yesterday, the same deal at the green grocers. Seemingly, no one around once I parked the car and headed to the front door, and inside two seconds of inattention and lo, if this woman in a black and white top and black pants wasn't tight on my ass at the entry way. I diverged to get away from this stalker, and then she stood stock still inside, obstructing my next plan to get a grocery basket. Later, a strange woman in a deep brown ski coat cruised in close while I was at the apples section for no reason. She didnt' need to come in close as there was no aisle blocking displays or gangstalkers. What is the matter with this town; ruder than the predominant immigrant group in Vancouver or all of the gangstalking sots in Victoria.

Onto tanning; having only one visit in the prior three weeks due to that screw-around over my points getting zero-ed out. And lo, if there wasn't a seeming electrical repair dude on a ladder pushing cables through overhead. There is at least a 6' gap between the top of the rooms and the ceiling, and there he was with a perfect perch to look in on the tanning room where I was headed as it has the only bed. Not only that, after checking in, the attendant "somehow" forgets to turn on the bed from the central switch, and after rubbing myself down with tanning accelerant, why, I had to put some clothes on again and come out and tell her. I didn't get the usually apology for some reason, as this was the third time this bullshit has erupted in the last half year, the second time in two months. A couple had arrived by then and were talking to the attendant as well, and by then the repair dude had moved to the opposite side of the tanning room (on the outside), having a perfect view of me as I thoiught he was on the original side.

I finish up at the tanning room and when I exited the gabbing couple were there for some reason, arranging a great moment of hilarity as I was passing by and a second couple had just arrived to block the doorway momentarily. I have never got this nonsense over couples going for a tan together as it is a solitary experience, so why is it erupting so much now?

I went to yoga on a rare Friday visit, feeling like sludge, and lo, if the heavy breather huffing and puffing lard-assed male stalker didn't arrive beside me just as class was about to begin. He has become far too regular of a stalker on my usual Monday evening yoga, but somehow knew to find me on a Friday this time. As the class was about to start it was not the time to bail, or at least, that was the mind-fuck notion.

The things that I dropped off at this residence before Chrismas had to be attended to, but it wasn't as smooth as planned. And with a number of new things to place in this residence, why, the portable drill batteries, two of them, suddenly became unchargeable. Like WTF; they are from the same set, and have been used much the same, but this is absurd. Both ni-cad batteries became unchargeable when I have at least 20 holes to drill to hang up new cup-hooks, mirrors, broom hanger, pictures etc. All to hold up progress so it goes slower, at perp pace.

And I see a power tool battery re-builder is in WA state, 150miles down the road on Hwy 97, but I will be fucked if I am crossing the border to take them there. The last time I attempted to cross to border to clean out my Seattle apartment (exactly what I told them) in 2003, the Border Patrol pulled their guns on me for no reason whatsoever. I had to get my perp-abetting parents to oversee the moving to storage, and get a "happenchance helper" friend three months later to retrieve my belongings from the storage locker. Both those were coordinated and arranged by me, with the putative diagnosis of "delusional.", later repudiated by the same doctor who hung that bullshit on me. Lets see; if a delusional person can arrange all the details for two parties to oversee, or move, my belongings, down to route and timing with the ferry sailings, and all got accomplished per plan, then perhaps the shrink had the real problem. Or were they cooperating with someone else who set the whole thing up with the border crossing stick-me up?

01-10-2014
I got nailed for a 10.5 hour sleep, and I was pissed to say the least. All to play extra vivid dream games for longer it would seem. No, the longer sleep was not "recovery" from the previous night's no sleep, the more obvious assumption. At no time was I tired yesterday, right up to a delayed bedtime of midnight.

I have my yoga mat on the floor from yesterday's practice, meaning to clean it. I attempted a single pose which seems to be a problem, but the assholes would not let me do it, creating intolerable pain in my feet. My forefoot was on the mat and my sole was compressed some, but for whatever reason, they have never allowed me to do this pose comfortably. Now, it is not at all.

The Chrome browser continues its strange ways. I am happy with Firefox, but for some reason, it and IE mangle my email, removing the spacing and layout with unusable text crammed to the L side of the display. No setting in Firefox seems to work. So I am forced to use Chrome, which has the habit of being unaccessible after reading a few emails. It plain shuts down for 24 hours for some reason.

01-11-2014
A trip to the gym last night, with one of my special loitering gangstalkers arriving two seconds ahead of me. This idiotic shit in a do-rag and a tattoo on his hairy calf hung around me for at least the first 20 minutes, sometimes doing a 270degree arc around me for no seeming reason but to hang in my peripherial vision. It was like he was on speed; going to a machine and then wandering off about a half minute later. He even hauled a bench to go under a machine, and then didn't use it for more than a minute. Then he tag-teamed with a dude in lime green shorts, and then it was his turn to buzz around me, taking pains to get into my peripherial vision. I kept my head down while on the stationary cycle, and lo, if the Fuckwit didn't show up in my peripherial vision from low down. (His feet "happened" to be seen from a very narrow angle when I thought all angles of my peripheral vision were obstructed; that takes extreme monitoring to know all angles of a victim's vision in real time and arrange a Fuckwit stalker to be seen.)

01-12-2015
Another 1030h whack in getting up then, again with ridiculous vivid dreams before getting up. All to set me up in the early afternoon to go out and get an appropriate sized cardboard box to send the Ni-cad batteries to the re-builder. And what a holy vehicular and ambulatory gangstalking scene it was; trains of traffic at this time of day in a small town in winter spells one thing; insane gangatalking arrangements. Note that the box was brown cardboard, and white on the outside, and was the only one at this small stationary store. I get back and put the batteries in with some extra newspaper, seal it up with tape and apply the adhesive address labels with an undue amount of forced fumbling, and set off to the PO. And lo, unlike 10 minutes before when I drove past, it was full of customers.  And lo, if the dude at the counter didn't have a bin of mail that wasn't immediately apparent, and once I was allowed to figure that out I bailed and went to the LD store PO.

Another vehicular fleet arrived to accompany me to the LD store, and lo, if they didn't post a camel brown colored coated gangstalker in grey hair standing for no seeming reason at the entrance. Then a parade of dudes and fugly stalkers hounded me through the store to the PO, the last one leading me there and then turning off and making a nonsensical circular trip.. No one ahead of me, though at least four parties arrived behind me, slipping in so quiet that I didn't hear them. And lo, if the peripheral vision-arriving dude didn't appear to be interested in some stamps at the counter for no seeming reason. Like WTF; why do all these male assholes need to get into my peripheral vision so often of late? All this insane shit over purchasing a brown box, packing two dead Ni-cad batteries in it, and then mailing it off at the PO. Can we now unequivocally state that the perps are deranged beyond all clinical categorization?

Anyhow, more light games as I type this up; the sunlight sneaking on low through a window with this lighted display facing me. As mentioned, the perps just love to mix up lighting sources, last year's facial tanning from the snow on the ground while outside pruning the grape vines being a more extreme example of many. And as it so "happened", my perp abetting mother bought a daylight balanced fluorescent reading lamp for me for Christmas.

Onto posting this for another week of organized abusive fuckery.

No comments: