Sunday, September 16, 2018

Work Boot Sabotage; Round 6

09-10-2018
Up a half hour earlier today, as we now start at 0630h as of today, and lo, such a difference in morning time routine has brought on a round of my most loathed noise, HD motorcycles. The owner across the back lane could of just fired it up and departed, but I suppose in the minds of the noisescape engineers, it just wouldn't do. So.... 15 min. of HD motorcycle throbbing and senseless rpm variation with the headlight aimed at my E window, even if was closed with a venetian blind. Never had this particular timing before.

But then again, the pit-lamping with headlights has increased, and couldn't be more obvious when I park my vehicle for work, a whole 5 minutes drive away. It seems every time some shit drives up behind me for on-street parking and then keeps their headlights on while I attend to my gear on the rear deck of the Ford Escape, rear hatch opened.

I got sufficiently pissed with this the third time this week, and out-waited the dude who pulled behind me, walking away from his vehicle while with the headlights on. (I wasn't going to tell him that). Or at least that is what I thought, but no, his missus was sitting in the vehicle with the engine running, still in the passenger seat, staring at her phone. Like WTF; if it was a shared vehicle situation, why did they park behind me and not swap drivers two blocks closer to his work site, the hospital construction site? Go figure.

09-13-2018
The work boots I purchased new in 2010, and wore all of three weeks (total) prior to this current construction gig of 3 weeks have now delaminated, yet again, at the sole. Prior to this gig, they were in the shop more than I ever wore them, and were repaired at least five times at various shoe repair shops. I even delivered them to Kelowna twice, a 50 minute drive, to wait four weeks in each instance, and STILL they "failed". As in the sole delaminating today while walking to work from my vehicle. Twice today I applied some serious glue to them and got the L boot repaired enough.

Then tonight I separated the soles from the uppers, sanded them with a grinder, applied serious glue, and screwed them. We shall see how this works out tomorrow.

Needless to say I am totally and fucking infuriated at this relentless and insane sabotage over these composite toed safety boots, the first such pair I have had. I have had enough footwear sabotage to last 5 lifetimes, and now, I have had five rounds of repairing these little used work boots. Just what is the matter with the perps that they need to fuck with these boots to such a degree? They don't mess with my steel toed rubber boots which I have worn considerably more, some 3 months/year for the last five years. Yes, I know, this is a totally differently constructed boot, but in all the full gamut of footwear sabotage, the perps have gone utterly berserk over this particular pair of work boots.


More dude rush/convergence at the hospital construction work site while I was handling the pallets again; about eight in file this time. Well, I suppose they could of all been from a single firm/subtrade and were coming in from a break. But still, the number of times the stalking show erupts when I handle pallets has been absurd.

I suppose it isn't enough that I am working around pallets all the time on this gig; removing the packed millwork (cabinets), and moving them to rooms for the installers to then install them. Then I take the empty pallets to the elevator and to the garbage, which is when the dude flush erupts, usually around a corner. The perps tell me that their interest in pallets stems from the fact that everything (nearly) is packed on pallets, and that the wood energy of the pallet is also infused into the items on the pallet, and of course, our dear perps need to sort out what energies come from where and how they dissipate (assuming that they do). As to all of this, I don't care; just leave me the fuck alone and quit using me as some kind of experimental fodder for figuring out this energetic event. No doubt they have plans to put me into this hospital in the years ahead, and then I get to energetically interact with the same palletized items, cabinets in this case, while recuperating; as in being kept in place. (And same flooring etc.) Again, leave me alone; I hate hospitals, and don't ever want to be a patient in one, not for a minute. (Been there, had it done to me, and was totally gangstalked by the "patients").

A most strange elevator event today; a full house of dudes heading to their respective floors to work, and one with a red backpack backs into me. And don't I know this stunt, as they pulled this a few months ago at the SOF supermarket while I was at the self-checkout. (That is, one of their very favorite place to stalk my ass, while about to make a financial transaction.) But the weird thing was that this backpack wearing dude then shows up at the elevator at the next floor up, and gets on. This time he had more room and didn't back his back pack into me. Like WTF; there was simply no way this guy could of ran up the stairs as the stairwells are at some distance from the elevators. Soo.. here we have a teleporting perp masquerading as a construction worker so he could twice stalk my ass on two floors in short succession. (In my estimation, they leave the unconventional activities to the real perps, where the hoi polloi (trades workers in this case) get to mill around me in a pre-arranged choreography).

And a small job to do at the old (extant) hospital; and lo, if it wasn't about shift change time, which supported all manner of staff passing by in the corridor. And if that wasn't enough, why, they put on a fugly negro woman with big dreads, who was preceding us hauling out pallets etc. In the usual fashion, I averted my gaze, and attended to something else, which should of given her enough time to leave the building and be out of sight. But no, she changed direction and was then coming at me again. The next day when heading into this same building for the coffee room, why, there she is again.

And too, negro male trades workers seem to be in greater quantity than normal for this town. And too, the E Indian cleaners also seem to be hanging around me like a bad smell, even from floor to floor. One even sits on the cabinets that we just delivered to a room so she can natter on her cell phone while at work.

09-15-2018
A laundry day, and even if early, I got a major weird stalker there; a Fuckwit with tattoos up his neck and halfway onto his cheeks. Fucking awful, and I couldn't look at this freak for longer than it took to set off my internal "freak" warning alarm. And they didn't keep this guy lingering, posing, or doing reprise stalking either. Usually they have the Unfavored specimens, such as this, wander around so they can be seen from different angles as well as inside the building and outside. Not this time; he was pulled from the freak show immediately and wasn't there on my return trips.

A new pair of safety toed workboots had to be purchased today, given the constant bad luck show with the aforementioned pair. The ones that seem to defy repair, though I would posit that the boot repair guys were compromised to force this jerkaround. And this time, I got a good pair, which meant splashing out much more than I ever wanted to. Insult to injury over this fucking insane sabotage campaign, not to mention yet another hole in my pocket that I don't need.

09-16-2018
Sunday, a whole day off, and the notion of doing my twice annual vehicle waxing came on, as isn't too hot these days. I got sucked into starting the project by procuring the automotive wax that I prefer, and lo, the tubby blonde cashier was friendly and smiled at me instead of the usual stricken and pained look I get. She attends to the purchase, then departs the cash desk momentarily and checks the same product on the shelf, returns to the cash register, and when finishing up she gives me this stare and flicks her eyes upward. Like WTF; first a friendly look and then when done, she gives me this weird look for no apparent reason. And afterward, I check the invoice and she gave me a discount even if I don't have an account there. Nice of her, and I would of thanked her had I known at the time of purchase.

Onto getting the vehicle cleaned at the automotive cleaning bays; all went well, and I took the vehicle on the highway for 20 minutes to dry it off. And it "happens" there was at least 50 motorcycles ahead of me, two abreast, one per lane, in some kind of major organized event. No big deal, as well as the ones coming from behind to join the pack. I haven't seen such an array of motorcycles in my whole life, so who know what that was about.

And then after waxing the vehicle's roof, why, the dark clouds roll in, spitting rain. Nix the waxing for a time, and have lunch until this disruption passes. It does, I get more of the vehicle done, and another rain comes on, so another wait. Then I got to finish the job on the third pass. The peps are nuts over this activity too, adding a thin coat of a colored wax which buffs out to be transparent. More color games for them I suppose.

I was finally allowed to get into a regular sleep habits again, even with taking my ADD Rx, as long as it is early in the day. No problem, just let me sleep normally, just like I always did, and when on these same medications previously.

Anyhow, another week done, and onto another and all the vagaries of being a nonconsensual human experimentation subject in situ.

No comments: