Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Split Family Stalk

06-05-2019
I was entering the mall for the SOF supermarket from the E side, which I rarely do, and lo, if the assholes didn't put on the family stalk show. The father 10' ahead of his wife in the "usual" (and ridiculous) couple or family stalking situation, then one of the two young girls (age 4 or so) lingers behind; something apparrently wrong with her footwear when it had been just fine when they were traversing the parking lot. The entrance was 15' from me, and I momentarily held up to let the child re-join the family, but no, she fakes me out by starting to proceed and  stopping again to then look at her foot or shoe again. Screw that, I have seen far too many feints and dodges every time I go through a fucking doorway, (everywhere) so this was just another as I saw it. And so I proceed, and then lone child tails me in, and then runs around me to re-join her family when inside. Nothing wrong with her foot or footwear before or after. And besides, why was the mother such a ditz as to not wait and/or pay attention to her child? Because they were on the family gangstalk, and this was the scripted scenario, and if they pulled it off correctly, they maybe got a bonus. And they weren't done yet; the same troup "happened" to be there ahead of me at the checkout, per "usual" financial transaction moment..

It is just fucking insane that I am not allowed to pass through a doorway, including my own residence, without some kind of orchestrated shit show, now for 17 years of this relentless and senseless abuse-athon. And it should be noted that a common public gangstalk move is to have a couple physically split apart and force me to pass between them. (That is, I am acting like a normal public citizen and not running from this obvious shit). These stunts are aided by aisle constrictions in stores, or other blocking operatives forcing me along a certain expected path.

And of course, the stop, start and fake me out is a well worn public gangstalking stunt. Which is an extension of the "dashed expectations" fuckery that suddenly arrived with considerable frequency when all this rain of abuse began in 04-2002.

Interesting that the Psychopaths mostly leave me alone on the W side mall entrance now for the past two years or so, only an occasional malingerer or a headlight shot as I exit. The mere fact (for most folks, save the Psychopaths) of getting out of my vehicle on the E side invokes this family gangstalking stunt. Go fuck yourselves; stalkers and the directing operatives.

06-06-2019
I was leaving the vineyard at the end of the work day today, and lo, if I didn't have some sentinels (gangstalkers) at the gate. (Here we go again; entering and exiting property, this time a vehicle gate). For "some reason" the 3 year old boy was there alone at the gate with his head down and looking very avoidant and sheepish. And this infernal vineyard owner's dog also "happened" to be there too. This was a set-up at first glance, as the child is normally with the nanny everywhere on the property, and she was nowhere to be seen. Most wierd. And this infernal dog has taken upon itself to come at me with teeth barred and barking. I suppose the "usual" reason is that it is a shelter dog, though it could well be mind controlled to single me out, as no one else does or says squat about this intolerable situation. I even told the vineyard owner a few months ago that the dog goes for me alone with this ferocious and threatening display, and nothing got done. This time I screamed at the dog to piss off as I wanted to go through the gate and get to my vehicle, something it would know, as this animal has pulled this stunt before at this very location and circumstance.

Just then, I noticed that an irrigation line was broken and dumping water on the ground, and had been doing so as it extended 100' down the street. The dog and kid seemed to move on, as I was distracted by the irrigation problem. I attempted to re-attach the broken fitting while it was running (done this before, and have a technique), but no, I got a face full of water. I found the shut-off valve some 12' away, and shut it off, and then fixed it. About this time the boss lady came along, and I told her the story. I also noticed that the water ran under my parked vehicle, some 50' away.

So what was this multiple player stunt all about? The dog had already traumatized me earlier in the day by suddenly coming at me while I was deep in the vineyard, barking and barring its teeth. So I had already been traumatized, and the dog then pulls this shit again when exiting the property at the gate. Presumably the kid was trained up on this stunt as he looked so guilty, and was there on kiddie-stalk duty all by himself in a very uncharacteristic situation. And as the Psychopaths have this abiding and insane fixation over water; delivery methods (types of pipe), for drinking, for crop irrigation, bathing, weather and everything else, the broken irrigation line and the water running down the street and under my parked vehicle must of been the central objective of their test. (The infernal dog and its traumatization routine (twice in the day) seemed to be a sensitization "warm-up", and the young boy was a gangstalking prop, IMHO). As to what the Psychopaths need to know about water and its relationship to me I have no idea. It just wasn't enough that I swam in a swim club for 14 years, 3x/week, 2400m each practice. (And the pool facility even undertook a major water treatment system upgrade (chlorine to UV) during that time). And surely the rest of the swim club membership was in on all that before the Psychopaths went berserk/overt in 04-2002. I really don't care one iota as to what the Psychopathic agenda is with respect to water, just leave me the fuck alone. I have had enough.

06-04-2019
A "need" came on to attend to my vehicle maintenance; new shocks/struts, fore and aft. All parts were ordered and I arranged for the mechanics to install them. I don't do vehicle repairs anymore, as it is yet another situation where the Psychopaths would screw the hell out of me as they know I wouldn't have the tools or knowledge to do this efficiently.

Three years ago when I had the Camry, and was working for a vineyard with winery and wine shipping duties they set it up that I was moving cases of wine between the storage facility and the tasting room. And as it "happened" the rear struts were becoming problematic and I had them replaced. And lo, if there wasn't another wine case packing job a few days later after the new rear struts were installed. And then no more wine case moving activities after that. So it would seem that they wanted to test my new struts and wanted a prior benchmarking with the old ones.

This time no wine case hauling, but starting from when I picked the vehicle up, the rain came on, rather curiously, as there hasn't been rain for four weeks. The rain slicked streets seemed to come on to prevent any "testing" (faster road speeds). And on some road sections, they put on a slow going lead-ahead blocking vehicles.  Only now (06-08-2019, Saturday) have they let me on some of the highway portions so I can drive faster, say, 80kph.

And in keeping with what has "erupted" so many times when I pick up my vehicle after it has been in the shop, another male is hanging around at the front desk. This was the apparent mechanic, and if so, possibly the guy who did the repairs and/or the test drive. Though back in 2002 when the assholes were very obviously on my ass, they didn't bother with the mechanic look, they just had some well dressed hanger-on loitering in the customer area for no seeming reason. Waiting at the local Ford dealership for their repair jobs (that take inordinately long) to finish is also another stalk-athon shit show.

06-09-2019
Sunday, and I normally do some private vineyard work, but was back by 1030h as the owner was away, and there wasn't much property work to do.

I spent some time outside on the lawn, as the weather changed for the good. I was reading and having coffee, and lo, if the neighborhood noise assault didn't come on. The grinder from the E house across the lane was already running when I went outside (building egress situation, note) as was a N neighbor and their weed eater. Not five minutes into the book, and lo, from the W bordering property, a loud over-revving lawnmower started up and kept going for 40 minutes, which tells me that they had to have done the lawn twice, because it doesn't take anywhere near that long unless they are protracting it.

But the noise assault was done yet; the "regular" noisy overhead regular single engine aircraft came over for some circling. This same aircraft has an astonishing habit finding me outside on many other properties. Then the more distant (one block away) HD motorcycle noise came on, the most loathed noise of all. The final noise source culminated in the parked dump truck being started up and run at idle in the lane opposite. Screw that, and so I went inside.

(Did I ever mention how the Psychopaths love to hound me with dump trucks (loaded or unloaded)? This seems to fit their continuing need to have soil samples and exposures planted around me. It just wasn't enough that I took soil science at university. All the while I was reading The Many Worlds of Hugh Everett III. Which is what I suspect the Psychopaths and their insane and relentless campaign (involving myself and all other TI's, and very possibly all humans in varying degrees of invasion and disruption) is all about; discovering the Universal Wave Function. Ask me if I give a shit; after 17 years of relentless abuse and harassment there is very little I care about.

 Enough for a posting, and to call this done for last week. As one can discern, the perps (Psychopaths) are hard at coming up with yet more variations, permutations, combinations and spatial juxtapositions of every conceivable action and motion. And putting me through most of them. Woo-hoo.

No comments: