Monday, May 27, 2019

Order and Disorder

05-21-2019
I attempted to order online tix to a local club as part of my every (approx) 3 month fix to see live music at the Dream Cafe. I wrote the date and time in my diary, and then proceeded to order online via Paypal which "somehow" failed, twice. This erupted into yet another instance where the Psychopathic assholes had me write the event in my diary on the wrong month/week (by way of remote dithering as I don't make these mistakes, and especially when knowing that the Psychopaths of Remote Neural Fuckery are constantly on my ass). This has "happened" far too many times to count, (maybe 5x/year), these mental intrusions of date book/appointment fuckery that "happens" by at least two orders of magnitude more  since all this insane shit came down 04-2002.

This time, they added more FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt) into the mix, as by the next attempt to order tickets, I just may get shut out due a sudden eruption of bookings. (In other words, the diary entry stands, but as the event has not yet been formally booked and paid for, there exists a risk that it may get fully booked in the interim, a variation on the "getting the wrong date" jerk-arounds that have become a factor in my imposed existence as a human non-consensual human experimentation subject). And just what is it that so interests the insane Psychopaths of the Fourth Reich (PFR, alternately, the Psychopathic Confederacy (PC), or if you prefer, The Powers That Be, TPTB) that they need to continually subject their victims to constant date re-assignment/certainty fuckery? (Add on the litany of cancellations and postponements of other engagements plus the odd missed event, i.e. "forgot"). The short answer is, "I don't know (or care), so leave me alone after 17 years of this insane abuse".

I will posit that the longer considered, but speculative, answer is that the Psychopaths, per above, have selected victims/subjects to research their need to find the Universal Wave Function, as per Hugh Everett III and the Many Worlds Interpretation MWI. And I just "happen" to be one of the more predominant victims; as far as I know, they don't torture or abuse any other TI with such intense scrutiny or orchestration. And as mentioned in many prior postings, I am also a likely MKULTRA victim, having three years of recall deleted when I was aged 2 to 5, two of which were spent in that hotbed of mental state trashing of perhaps thousands of victims, McGill University, Montreal, PQ, where my father took his PhD where the mind trashing took place under the direction of Dr. Ewan Cameron, the Uber Satan of Psychiatry.

Said Many Worlds Theory posits that all variations and permutations of a decision have their own world; somewhere there are worlds where all this exists (the "realist" version, though others have a theoretical (relative state) version).  So it would seem that forced screwing up of merely writing down the date (as it "happened") is a part of their ongoing Fuckery Campaign, which has likely been in place all my life, and accelerated since 04-2002. (And can we also count the 100+ or so typos just to compose these two paragraphs?). More many Worlds Interpretation links exist, and I have by no means have given them justice, and passed on the lame-assed Wikipedia version. This one at Quora looks more interesting.

05-24-2019
I finally got to deal with my unemployment claim from earlier this year that suffered not one, but two, peculiar and extended delays. First was the employment record to be furnished by the employer that was held up for no reason whatsoever. I spoke (nicely and respectfully) with the employer hold-up Chief Financial Officer at least twice to no avail, and was fed utter nonsense. An email to his boss, whom I had met on the job site (decent guy) got matters moving all inside the next day. As to why the CFO deigned to handle my paperwork himself was never determined, as the employment record submission is something that the payroll flunkies do. That two month delay seemed to be a "warm up" cookie for the unemployment outfit, who having all the paperwork in hand, then decided to keep me holding for a "decision", and on and on it went. So... off to the local government office where they confirmed all my paperwork was in order, and so I got to use the government phone to phone the correct office.

After a five minute wait on the phone, I got what I later considered to be the shake-down stooge. First she asked about where I got the notice that the unemployment claim was pending, and I said it was in my bi-weekly reports and my government services account. This woman insisted that it would only be the latter and not the former, and I disagreed. Then I said it really doesn't matter where it was, it states that "a decision is to be made soon" (by them). Then she goes on as to why I waited so long to phone them, and I said I only learned today that this was possible. Then she says, "didn't you read the form that was sent Dec. 18, 2018", and I said yes, and I will look it over as I have it at hand, which I did. I read the letter on both sides, and no phone number. She doesn't act surprised, or say anything. Then she proceeds with, "didn't I look online for a phone number", and I said I did, but couldn't find one. (Again, no response). Then I said, why don't you take online email, and she said, "we don't provide that service". Then she asked me, "why did I wait so long to contact them" (latter 02-2019 to present, 05-23-2019). I said, the message first said, wait to March 05, and then was replaced with an undated version;
 
We have received new information on your claim but have not yet made a decision. We are making every effort to review this information as soon as possible.

Which means the onus is on them to tell me, right?

And then I asked just what is the official definition of "soon", and why don't you publish it, and furthermore, put a date limit on the notice (above), stating that I am to call them after a certain date, with the supplied phone number (heretofore, kept secret). Too logical, and too pointed I suppose, so immediately after that, she turned me over to a male, who was cool and calm, reviewed the claim and affirmed all was in order and that it was allowed and all was OK. (No reference to the prior pit bull questions whatsoever). I asked him if there was any reason for this latter three month delay on top of a two month day incurred by the employer, and he said, "I can't see anything here". I said fine, and that was all I needed to know.

So if all was OK and all the paperwork in place, even if delayed, what was the problem? And then why this attack pit bull (shakedown stooge) to shake me down with these directed  questions that were getting perverse, as well as shrill? It is either the work of the Psychopaths, or else it is Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for EI benefits in Canada, that a certain percentage are selected to be fucked with, claim delayed, and then given the pit bull treatment. They pulled this shit way back when on me, and then retracted when I complained. Two years later in the news, there was a mention of a government policy to yank people off unemployment and see if they kick. Then and now, I kicked, and got them straightened out. Which just goes to show you that government benefits can be fleeting, and are at the behest of the "review officer", guarded by shakedown stooges. All of which is not to be found in any Welcome to Canada literature, nor mentioned in what your tax dollars really support (antagonistic agencies to deprive one of rightful benefits they claim to "manage"). I am quite sure that I haven't heard the last of this one, and just may now have a target painted on my back for further bureaucratic retribution.


A full court press at work after the above mentioned unemployment benefits resolution. The Friday guy was there on the Thursday, supposedly because it would rain then, but it didn't come close. The former boss was there for the first time in three weeks, doing driveway maintenance. A 300m asphalt driveway was put in place three days ago through the vineyard to the new house finished late last year. No more of that outrageous dust storm at each vehicle passing, but no doubt it will interfere with tractor operations as the driveway bisects at least 50 rows. The Psychopaths always have a plan.

Later in the day, my Fickle Friend needed to come over as his internet service is down (still, months now), and had to get his resume in order. In fact,he had to re-type it and re-format it to his high standard. So he got to sit right here where I am now typing this posting up and using my computer gear, and he also "happened" to seat himself in at least three other chairs over the evening. He is very "chair aware", in that he immediately lands his butt in one, and moves onto another in short order. You know, testing the color radiance/energies in differing chairs of mine, a surrogate chair sitter if you will. And too, per usual, too much wine was consumed, including one bottle I had remaining from my visit to the wine store, per above.

Elsewhere, and the prior day, and on the gangstalking front; I was talking to the guy I know at the wine section of SOF supermarket, my regular beat. Then this woman comes into the wine section making a direct beeline to where we were standing, indicating that she was looking for a certain wine just where we "happened" to be. Like WTF; no browsing, just an outrageous intrusion, and she doesn't select any wine after all that. I look up for other gangstalkers, as there is nearly always more of the assholes when they want to displace me, and sure enough, a well dressed dude is barrelling down on me, but I had enough room, and no other gangstalkers closing in on me from the other direction (a common tactic, a sudden gangstalker confluence from three or more directions), to move aside and continue the conversation with the wine shop guy.

 Like WTF; what was that all about? A sudden eruption of two Fuckwits who needed to displace me from where I was standing after chatting with the wine shop guy for five minutes. This insane abuse of stalking and displacing me just where I am standing is plain crazy; here we have an unbound international (terrorist) organization hounding the utter shit out of someone for 17 years following 47 years of covert coverage, with limitless resources as well as unconventional ones (teleportation, remote neural manipulation, telekinetic fuckery capability), and here they are displacing me with gangstalking scum from where I stand at a (presumably) pre-orchestrated moment. Been there, had it done to me, countless times. Go fuck yourselves everyone; you have pulled this pointless stunt time and time again, and I am sick fed up of sudden gangstalker confluences designed to move me from where I was standing (untrafficked locations). Go home if you haven't the balls to show up and declare your sick minded intentions.

Which goes to show IMHO, all those chats with that guy, were likely designed around this shit show of gangstalker swarming. Time to take my wine shopping elsewhere.

Back to the theme of the recent litany of delay and dithering over making a purchase (or other decision); it is increasing of late (per above example of ordering local show tickets), e.g. sales folks who don't get back except by email when I ask them to phone. Then when I phone, I get the voice mail, and ergo, another day's delay, now three days due to the weekend. Then more phone tag. Its just plain bizarre that sales people are going out of their way to be unavailable. I always attributed this behavior to the Canadian sales ethic; just too languid, as I always had such great service whenever I visited the US, or dealt with US companies. Now I have the owner (apparently, using the owner's name in the email), of a US watch company going suddenly AWOL over responding to the second round of an email, when all he had to do was give me a quote. Instead I got needless questions on the same specifications I requested.

It could be more delays by the Psychopaths over watches; they have an obsession on which models I wear. When they came on like deranged hyenas in 04-2002, they blatantly sabotaged two analog watches at the outset. They did not want me to have a steel mesh watch band it seemed. Ergo, rubber banded digital sports watches became OK, even if they somehow could not be adjusted at time change times and "needed" to be taken to the jewelers. Over time these watches began to jam up (somehow) from dust, that is, the ones that the tractor didn't run over. Now that I have been watch-less for six months, I am overdue to deal this this last-most incursion of watch sabotage. And lo, I get a runaround on this one, seemingly from the company owner.

Another inexcusable recent delay was a part time employer, who finally paid up after nearly four weeks of running around with my check (he says). Just plain absurd, and all the more so, as this guy isn't a bozo by any means. Nor did he explain the shit show last month as to why vineyard pruning wasn't adequately resourced and was left so late. Nor did he have anything to add about the irrational antics of the property owner. Just more regular folks acting irregularly, both of them. Which has been one of the defining characteristics of this abuse-athon since it came down 04-2002.

Enough for a posting and call another week done.

No comments: