Monday, March 04, 2019

What Are the Cops Realy For?

03-04-2019

A Craigslist posting, unrelated to me I hasten to add; here is the cleaned up text before the content at the link goes poof;

Catch 22- for Surrey's (Royal Canadian Mounted Police, RCMP) top brass, caught in the act, abusing 1 million+ to 1.5? Two and a half yrs and counting and a crew of 25 impact people caught staging crime scenes for drug and rape charges on me,, with 12 botched attempts over this time period, they do this by using prostitutes and drug addicts for planting incriminating evidence for conviction!!,, Coincidentally the 2 girls they used on me at end of 2016, 1 was a 30yr vet or (pet)of Surrey/Langley RCMP,, informant/setup girl/prostitute.other not that long,,,but both convicted Kevin Sharp in 2014,, then end of 2016 tried me!! """Botched""""well the hookers ,, get crime stoppers checks and police get promoted and bonuses..they get rewarded!! Well now there in a position::: what do we do now?? All this money!! Tax payers money!!! So either they charge me on staged/fake crime scenes evidence,, or take a chance with my incriminating evidence against Surreys top brass.my evidence is overwelming, including recording of police entering my truck and planting evidence!! Dirty!dirty. Media, newspapers premiers, prime minister, on and on etc from west coast to east coast and all aware of this case that will be brought to public's attention!! Eventually!! Maybe some questions should be asked to the top brass of Surrey RCMP about spending tax dollars on fake crime scenes that could not happen!! Without there knowledge!! Period!! Reply to Surreys top brass for answers!

    Do not contact me with unsolicited services or offers Post id: 6832279565 Posted: 2 days ago
Surrey, British Columbia, being the biggest detachment of the RCMP in the province, and incidentally a sordid history of obstructing serial killer investigations, with specifically with respect to the Robert Pickton serial murder case. (And in the link, it seems the investigator Wally Oppal, didn't want to know the details either). And if the above rant is accurate, they seem to be up to staging crime scenes. Possibly to entrap this person, but I don't know. But I have seen a few staged traffic accident scenes in the past, back in 2003-2005, when they were hot on my ass, backing down from the intense abuse and torture days of 04-2002 to year end. Though I suspect the complainant has more serious issues than those ridiculous drive-by "shows" the local Victoria police (not the RCMP) put on for me.

And another link to the above mentioned Robert Pickton case, which is unequivocal; the RCMP had enough evidence for a search warrant in 1999 and the killer wasn't apprehended until 2002. This from a woman RCMP officer involved in the case.

And the police (RCMP here, aka, Royal Canadian Mendacious Plods) do seem to "happen" to be around me much more than the pre-04-2002 usual. Why, they even come to the SOF supermarket to do their stalking in uniform for crissakes. I went to a nearby drug store I don't normally frequent to get a certain doctor recommended iron supplement about two years ago, and lo, if they didn't put on a blonde woman police officer just to hang around when I got this over-the-counter item. Exciting police work for sure. And it was two weeks ago that they parked a police car next to mine at the mall, an escalation of their curious presence, and so I took a picture, which I was going to post here. And lo, if it just didn't disappear off my phone. Way too convenient.

So what are these police really for in the TI context? I could not truthfully say that they are entirely perp puppets, because they come a cropper sometimes and look absolutely foolish, and on the odd occasion they unfortunately suffer a fatality in the course of duty. But it just seems that they know a whole lot more of what is going on besides the law enforcement angle. And it seems that even the above mentioned Wally Oppal in his 1500pp report "somehow" didn't get to the bottom of the Surrey RCMP's bumbling, fumbling and wilful obstruction. In fact, I heard on the news at the time of the inquiry that a witness said that Pickton (the serial killer) was protected by the bikers, and therefore the police wouldn't touch him. A very interesting line of inquiry should of developed from this, but instead, the investigator, Wally Oppal, shut the witness down right then and there.

03-05-2019
A day of pruning vines in the vineyard; curiously the owners had the winery locked up all day even if they were at their adjacent house. Normally it is unlocked at the back and I have my breaks and lunch there. But for some curious reason, and without any prior notification, the norm to date, why, it was locked all day. I had my first break in my vehicle, but at lunch I needed to take a piss, and drove some 10 minutes back to my place. Like WTF; the owners are decent people, they always communicated the winery access status to me in advance, and now today, squat.

As it "so happens" my vineyard co-worker was also away today, so she wasn't put out either. Sounds like too much of a coincidence. Just one of those days when the perps didn't want me to have any interaction with anyone at work. Save the tourist when I "happened" to arrive after lunch and he was looking to taste wine, and I explained to him that the wine shop was only open Thurs.-Sun. at this time of year. After I told him that, he gives me this half furtive, half scared glance, and says thanks.

And what is this escalated shit of late; I am getting no end of stares and furtive glances for no reason whatsoever. Passing motorists, pedestrians etc. Go fuck yourselves or else tell me what is it exactly that you see that makes you scared shitless.

Another item to pick up at the Post Office, a high-gangstalking event for sure, and today was no exception. I had a parcel to pick up last week, and I got my extra obvious "droogie" stalker outside, and then the Fuckwit came inside when I was heading out.

This time it was a large-ish (fat bare calves) blonde woman in the long coat which "happened" to be the same color of brown as my vehicle interior. She doing the lead-ahead stalking some 40' ahead, and lo, if she didn't enter the same store as the PO, and lo, if she didn't "happen" to need to go to the PO desk ahead of me. I waited where one is supposed to wait, and lo, if this Scottish Fuckwit woman arrives behind me and didn't "need" to disrupt me as I "happened" to be standing in front of the mail box. Then this Scottish Fuckwit woman decided not to mail her letters and instead hang back (stalk as I see it) and once the brown coated stalker woman had finished, ask the PO clerk about the mail pick up times.

As it was after 1600h, and the Scottish Fuckwit woman thought mail pick up was 1700h, she missed the pick up. I just don't get this shit, as why this woman had to intervene before my turn for some information that was posted on the mail box, and besides, the mail would be there for tomorrow's pick up, as the clerk explained. What is it about the Fuckwits that they need to butt in, or interject? That wasn't all the action either; another younger woman without a coat, a seeming store staff member, just "needed" to hang around, almost like a shopper, but not quite. She then zooms in just after I finished to talk to the PO clerk. An instance of having a planted Fuckwit "needing" to yak with the PO clerk before and another  after my transaction. No cash was exchanged, it was just a pick up.

The PO clerk was also acting up; not that I had seen him there before, as it seems I get a different PO clerk each time I go there. I give him my delivery notice and my ID together, he then checks on the system for my parcel, and then asks me for my ID. Like WTF; I point to my ID in his hand, tell him "that is it", and he says, "oh yeah". That wasn't dumb, that was playing dumb IMHO, again, having never set eyes on the twit before.

Which brings to mind other variations of visits to this same PO; last year when I picked up a parcel of my landlord's who were away on vacation, (and with their permission), as I have the same address and it was permissible. That is, picking up a parcel but not taking permanent possession as the item wasn't mine. And of course, there have been a few financial transactions at this same PO due to the parcel border crossing ransom that is the norm in Canada. So do we have enough variations on parcel pickup at the PO? Perhaps in something like in a detailed Master Harassment Spreadsheet; picking up and taking possession, picking up for someone else with no permanent possession, picking up and taking possession with no financial transaction, picking up and taking possession with a financial transaction, etc. (Never mind the brown (parcel) color fixation of the perps' for now). On and on it goes, this relentless litany of minor variations on picking up a parcel for crissakes, now 16+years into this insane abuse-athon. And can you imagine all the variations there must be for all the normal things that I do in a day, like the rest of the normal world. That must be one very big Spreadsheet, aka, The Harassment and Abuse Delivery Database or whatever euphemistic name they would be likely to use.

And perhaps this whole PO stake-out was over the fact that I took possession of the parcel, because the perp assholes blanked me out as to who the parcel was from (and thereby, what was in it), which was most curious as I haven't ordered many things and I normally don't forget when there are a few inbound parcels. After dodging the Fuckwits changing their ambulatory trajectory on my store exit, and suffering some more furtive glances, I get outside with my brown boxed parcel, and why, there is the same "droogie" Fuckwit stalker from last week, doing the same act again, hovering bent over at his bicycle. All this shit over going to the Post Office for crissakes. And how long have humans had organized mail systems for; like over 200 years and here are the insane Fuckwits who surely must have been stalking others covertly all this time, and for some reason need to round on me when I pick up a parcel. Insane perps.

03-07-2019
A round of severe painful cramps last night, like 7x; it was so bad I was screaming at the assholes. And for the first time, they have located the cramps in my thighs, about 1/3 up from my knee, and on the inner side, and cramp target location makes it very difficult to walk it off. As in barely able to walk, save for some strange walk method on my tip toes. This went on from 1130h to 0100h, and then at 0330h, they hit me again. The latter was totally out of order, as they have never until last night, had such a large time span between cramp attacks. "Normally" they have the cramp attacks go on and off over an hour or two. And also, who ever heard of cramps in one's legs in identical locations at the very same time? I am no leg cramp expert, but this too was a first for me. Maybe they put on a new Abuse Technician and forgot to tell the shit that he has to make them seem "natural". Or else they decided to up the ante and dump the "natural" cover story; just screw the victim harder as they haven't yet got the results they were looking for in the some four years of leg cramp attacks.

03-09-2019
Unemployment benefits obstruction continues, this time the EI outfit (in Canada) has delayed a "decision", a gratuitous and capricious obstruction if there ever was one. They said they would make a "decision" by March 6, and now it is March 9 (Friday) and they still haven't done so. I am absolutely livid that I got hung out to dry for two months without the paperwork (Record of Employment, ROE) that every employer is required by law to supply in five days, and finally, after writing a firm but polite email to the CFO (for crissakes, its a brain-dead book keeper function, which I know from someone who routinely performed this task), and a copy to the CEO (whom I met a few times, - nice guy) do I get any action for the ROE paperwork. The CFO (finally) delivered the day after my email, and perhaps it was the CEO who got on his ass, I don't know, but it was the fastest the CFO ever moved on this matter in two months.

But deliver he did, the electronic ROE to the EI Unemployment benefits outfit. And I see the new ROE online, which their "notification" system somehow failed to tell me about, and I saw that they will make a "decision" on March 6. And what is this utter shit about a "decision"? All they have to do is their due diligence, ensure that all the electronic paperwork is legitimate, and then change my status to one who is legitimately receiving  unemployment benefits. And now, the message reads that they will make a "decision" soon, which their "notification" system also failed to tell me about. (At least they are on top of their messaging updates, once I find them). Like WTF; there are NO excuses, NO dodges, NO reasons; just pay out my EI claim even if the paper work was two months late through no fault of mine.

As I see it, the unemployment benefits outfit has decided to add insult to injury, and delay my benefits for utterly no reason. And if they had any gumption, they would go after the CFO and fine him the $2000 and put him in the slammer for six months; all possible penalties for not supplying the ROE within the required time frame. And if they really wanted to make a point, one that I was going to do, contact the chartered accountant body in this province and make a formal complaint. All these are revenge fantasies for sure. But what is the fucking point of holding up my rightful benefits for three weeks on top of eight weeks? On second thought, now that my analytical rational paranoia has kicked in; they have another screw-over in the works, and are going to pull something big. Stay tuned.

And why am I rationally paranoid in dealing with federal government bureaucracies, especially ones who don't permit one to send messages to them? Why, in 2005, 2006, and 2007, the infernal CRA (IRS  equivalent in the US with a whole lot more resources, organization and tenacity), asked me for the same paperwork as to my divorce agreement three years in a row. In 2006, when I pointed this out to them in my letter accompanying their requested document that they already had this on file from the previous year, I got no response. (No surprise). And I did the same thing again in the same circumstances in 2007, with the same outcome. Just senseless repetition over the same item for no reason. And when one lives in TI World, where everything is scripted to the microsecond (it seems), these aren't just auto-generated dictats from a tax collector with a wonky computer. In the least it is a purposeful and directed harassment of a selected victim, no matter the trivial excuses.

And can my vineyard co-worker cross paths enough" Not the gangstalker kind where they need to have someone step on the same ground as I do in the shortest possible time, but it just seems the coincidence factor is increasing. First at the same vineyard, then on bottling, and then she says she is going to Victoria in a few weeks (as am I), and today she says she is going to Kaleden this weekend, as am I. Not forgetting she pruned five rows at this same vineyard last year, though she wasn't there when I was. She is a nice person and I enjoy talking to her, but can we make it more obvious? Of course the perps can, and they sometimes will take up the challenge that I make.

I got hit with a nap attack for 1.5 hours tonight; they have been quite rare since the ADD medication started in 07-2018, but this is the second time in a week.

Anyhow, enough for a week and to get this posted.

No comments: