Monday, March 04, 2019

Same Gangstalk Pattern Three Times in Identical Circumstances

02-27-2019
That I have seen this particular shopping and checkout gangstalking pattern countless times since 04-2002 when the perps first went berserk/overt on me is an understatement. But for some reason the pattern was so consistent across three stores that I visited today that I feel compelled to write about it.

First one was after work, an odd day at the construction site, as I finished at 1400h. The afternoon, not the usual time that three males circulate around me in specialty food market. But there they were, doing their shiftless loitering, aka pretend shopping, bent over and and their ass sticking out, a perp pose writ large. I went to the supplement section to get more iron supplements, as I don't seem to absorb much through digestion nowadays. And for "some reason", the ever-attentive staff there didn't go anywhere near me, hovering as I was to attempt to decode all the claims and dosages and other supplemental adjuncts with the iron. (Vitamin C, folic acid, plant food e.g. spirulina and others). But no, even with the staff there they didn't come by. Most curious. I then got the one I had before as it seems to be a reasonable solution.

I then went to check out the chocolate, but there was a Fuckwit A in bend-over pose there, so I went the next aisle for something else. Then the same Fuckwit A, without anything in hand, not even a hand basket, somehow "decided" to go to the end of his aisle and come straight down the one I was in. All to get a better look at this shit no doubt. After the shit passed by, I go to the end of my aisle to then go to the chocolate. But no, a three way male gangstalk Fuckwit clusterfuck was in action (one of them Fuckwit A somehow), blocking egress, each pretending that they weren't. I go somewhere else, turn around to go to another location, and one one the Fuckwits was posted there. Screw it, and I go to the checkout , and with some delays there (debit card system), why, Fuckwit A just "happens" to be arriving behind me.

 Like WTF; tail me in the aisle, hover over where I want to go (shopping obstruction), then do the "come at me" walk down the aisle (mid aisle encounter), then circle around again and join the clusterfuck (E aisle end), and then pop out of the aisles just when I was paying at the checkout (W end, and financial transaction stalking). I have never seen so many single males in this store, let alone how they managed to put on the E aisle end swarm just as I arrived there. And have I mentioned how aisle ends, aka, direction changes, seem to be a HUGE perp gangstalk moment? Too often to count; the label, "anisotropy of space" might give you a clue, but the gangstalkers are utterly insane about any direction change I make while ambulatory, driving or any other means. Go fuck yourselves everyone, and go fuck your own kind; you have legions of Fuckwits at your disposal so go screw them over and leave me alone. And at least change the scenery and put on (many) more babe gangstalkers; these shiftless shit male posers are good-for-nothing but looking stupid. Besides, they creep me out.

Later in the evening I go to SOF, a supermarket. There couldn't of been more than 30 customers there, but again, a rotating male contingent of three, just "happened" to find me everywhere I went. And at least one of them was on obstruction duty, thwarting intention (mine) another one of their trademark stunts. North, South, East, and the checkouts at the West. One of the rotating gangstalkers "happened" to arrive behind me at the checkout, and lo, if I didn't suffer another "hold up" with the uncharacteristically slow debit card system. And lo, in characteristic style, he just couldn't move in fast enough to stand where I had just vacated at the checkout. And "for some reason" another Fuckwit "needed" to pass behind me in the opposite direction of everyone else at the checkout. One really has to go out of their way to go to a checkout and then enter the store. So here we go again; shopping obstruction, multi-male tails in all cardinal directions and a financial transaction gangstalking show.

Then onto LD and this same shit played out again. This time I was buying the much perp gamed paper towels and toilet paper, more of their favorite items to manipulate in strange ways to piss me off. I don't think I have ever been allowed to separate toilet paper off at the perforations without an errant (off-perforation) tear since all this insane shit rained (or reigned) down on me since 04-2002. And I constantly get masers coming off the toilet paper now every time I touch it or move it to unroll some for use. These are the grey-ish blackish blob-like variety that emanate off the paper and come at my face, all over in a second or two. (And never mind how the toilet paper rolls suddenly get beat up and don't roll properly). So just what is the perps' 16 year long insane fixation about ass-wipe all about? Any ideas out there?

My second, much interrupted week of vineyard pruning. Today it was snow to clear, at the landlord's place, and then onto an appointment at the dental surgeon to check things out, and all was OK. [Well as it "happened" later tonight, one of the implant caps "happened" to drop out into my mouth, so doubtless I will be back there tomorrow. Well done assholes; the perp-insanes that is.]

I started pruning at 0930 instead of the usual 0800h, and lo, if there wasn't legions of vehicular gangstalking for this event (in perp mentality) of an irregular work start or departure time. (Another is having me "forget" something and forcing me to go home, and then return).

But I do have one upside item to report; in the task of vine pruning many canes as presented from a single vine, and retaining 2 or 3 healthy long ones to keep and cutting off the rest, it is very likely forced "mistake". And for the prior six years the perp assholes have exploited this to the maximum and forced me to make far too many "mistakes" that I would not of ordinarily done, knowing my own capabilities. Well, in a (so far) rare instance of letting up on the abuse, I have hardly made an error in 7 work days of pruning. And if I did, it was recoverable and there was another cane to use. Wow; competence IS now finally allowed at least for this task, now in its seventh repeat year at the same menial job. Unbelievable.

And tonight while out in the evening on errands, they left me alone at the water depot (very unusual given the perp focus on my water supply), and at the fuel station to fill the vehicle tank with gasoline. Save the two males huddled around the side of the building chattering away, almost a parody of the loitering scum at such places. But no other vehicle rolled up, and nor were there the "usual" hot rod muffler noises and other vehicular noise campaigns while fueling. Very odd indeed. Not even a Fuckwit walking through the pump area, which is almost de rigeur

03-01-2019
Another interrupted work day, and the "usual" confluence of gangstalk vehicles around me as I made a off-usual hours commute visit to aforementioned dental surgeon in mid-work day to get the implant cap re-tightened.

And one day off, (Saturday) spent in a rather uncharacteristically mellow mood, which served the perps' purposes as I didn't get my to-do list barely started. (Do they ever love to have me slave away at "to-do" lists and then not complete the items, and then mix it up and have me add other items). And just what is it about vacuum cleaning, all the more important as the perps just love to dump things on the floor, that they need to keep thwarting me in undertaking this task, sometimes for 4 weeks past its due date? I have no idea, but given their propensity to arrange vacuum cleaning around me, I suppose they want to control my residence for whatever purposes.

03-03-2019
Sunday,  but a day of work at the vineyard, though this time it was the winery. The mobile bottling trailer arrived in the morning and so I was the guy to unload each case of empty bottles on the production line and have them travel through to get cleaned, filled, capped and labelled and then re-packaged in the box (or case as they like to use in the business). Lots of handling cardboard boxes of course, white coated on the outside, and lots of clatter and noise. And what is it about glass being bashed and knocked the perps like so much? Don't know; there is some kind of emanating vibe that just turns their crank big time.

Anytime, I shall call this a posting for the week, and consider what might be different for the coming week.






No comments: