Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Home Reno Hell

01-28-2019
I was putting in a shelf support in the kitchen, a chicken shit job to make use of 8" of vacant space on the wall, and used the stud finder to locate a support and drilled into it. And lo, if I didn't hit a water supply line, a new-to-me situation as all my former houses had copper water lines. This time it was a poly B water line, and screws go into them real easy. I heard the hissing as I was taking out the screw, so I put it back in, and that stopped it. After turning off the water supply, which seemed to take forever, I had to open the drywall behind this kitchen wall and have a look. Not even a teaspoon of water had leaked, but it was quite clear I had to do some further repairs. The landlords are away, so I phoned the plumber on their supplied list, so I had to start improvising.

First some advice from my cabinet installer that it was poly B line, and that fittings were no longer made. A material called Pex has now replaced poly B. Then about 2 hours of web troving to find out the same and ruminate on what the options were. Well, as it turns out, there are Pex to Poly B transition fittings, so, a single point leak in two pipes required four fittings, Pex to Poly B, a section of Pex, and then back to Poly B. There was a hang up to get a crimper tool, only $80, but at it turned out I could rent one for $20, which I did. And lo, the repairs held, first time, and remain that way.



Due to the late day timing of the above event, I was without water for the evening, and lo, if the perps didn't pull 3 visits to the crapper, a most unusual confluence. And have I mentioned that the perps just love to mess with water supplies, change up the pipes and all the rest of the manipulations that can "happen" with pressurized water supplies, and too, what their source they come from? Countless times in these blog postings.

The above job, plust finishing the shelf unit was a total nightmare due to constant mental interference. The Psychopaths dithered me constantly as to where I put tools down, and I swear even a few of them "disappeared" for a while, as I was beside myself as to where they went at times. And lo, if they just weren't found later, exactly where I looked. And too, the tools were strewn all over the place, and mixed among meal making materiel in the kitchen area. Well done perps for fucking the absolute shit out of me. And as I came to learn, they also like to hack the shit out of me when I switch tools, say from one to another, either to finish a cut or drillhole, or when they have me hop to another task. A new perp interest as I came to know.

I also put a new steel stud in to support the drywall opening, and I had never worked with such a material before. And did the perps ever work me over with intense adversity over that one to the point of screaming at the assholes for dithering the utter shit out of me. I wasn't controlled, I would of finished the job and sold off all my tools, I was that pissed with the deal. Coming from a tool geek no less.


01-31-2019
Two appointments in one day; the dental surgeon pulled the stitches from my mouth two weeks after the implant anchors were set in my jaw. All is well on that front, and no Psychopathic intrusions or fuckery [read on though].

Tthen in the afternoon, an biennial optometry exam; to my surprise, especially given the ongoing maser and startlight games, my vision is slightly better after two years since my last visit. No new Rx lenses needed, and I even got my eyeglasses fixed again, as they were never right even after four visits back then. Finally they sit evenly on my face....

And to screw all things going well, why this here PC still won't play music over the OPPO (DAC) and then to the amplfier, the only sound system that I have been enjoying for the past two years. All my audio goes through the same sound system; internet, disc, or music files. As mentioned in a  previous blog posting, the perp assholes have taken it upon themselves to force me to listen to anything online through my headphones only, a piss off to say the least. But it is perhaps their way of saying, "get a music server", something I have been thinking about for the past 10 years after experiencing the intense vexation brought on by Microsoft, the NAS racket, and then "just" add a tablet or phone.

I just don't understand why most of the audio electronics industry has their head up their ass on this one, and persistently so. My notion is to have a single integrated device; put a hard drive (dumping the NAS connectivity stupidity) in a dedicated stereo component with a sensible user interface (forget the cell phone interface, not to mention the outrageous EMF from WiFi), display all the digital music in various ways (artist, album, folder etc) and perhaps add in internet "radio" stations and call it done. Of all the 300 or so music system vendors, about 3 of them get it for under $3k. Another 10 or so from there to $10K or more. (One such audio electronics who offers a 20 year warranty, has a single line well down in the product literature, offering this as an option; like, "psst, even if you paid $4k for this audio computer, you can add in a hard drive if you like".) This is fucking absurd from the usability perspective. Which then begs the question as to why so many apparently sensible minded electronics equipment manufacturers have got it so wrong, and develop the streaming only (live internet) devices? Like WTF; force the customer buy a NAS (another computer) and have the said hardware vendor drop FLAC file support (my experience) and then have the NAS not connect properly with the streaming device and a myriad of connection and usability issues (my experience), and to then abandon design management of the user interface (another round of usability) and leave it to Apple and Android apps (a third computer). Can we say software and hardware contingency hell?

Apart from Sony and Novatronics, both under $2k, I have never known an industry to get it so totally backwards in such wholesale numbers and too, abandon their essential principles of designing and developing usable consumer music electronics. And we haven't got to cinema yet. And to then further obscure the meaning of a server, streamer and conflate them and misdirect customers in every which way. It all tells me they are getting jerked by the same chain.

A round of administrative fuckery is in progress, and it seems there is no sensible reason for my former employer to withhold my vital work record, a Record of Employment or ROE, the essential document for getting unemployment benefits. And what is the point of that, save to jerk my ass ass around needlessly? The work came to an end as the job was completed, there was no antagonism from either party, and all was copesthetic. This document was due to be submitted Dec. 19 arguably, Jan. 05 for sure. I spoke with the right accounting person on the phone, I obtained my work record from him, (but not the official version), and he said he would get it done. I asked to be paid out for my holiday pay, and he did as part of the regular month end pay cycle. I phoned him up the two days later and asked for my ROE again, and he said he was "sorry", as the electronic submission program wasn't working and he would go downtown and get the paper version. I phone my former foreman and asked him to ask on my behalf, and he said he would make it happen that day. Yeah right. And that was the last I heard from him.

So after looking up the public procedures on this, I went to the government office and asked for a "Request for ROE" form, as it "happened" I could not print it from the government website as the PDF file was missing. The office couldn't provide it either, but would submit an electronic version. So... an 60 minute wait in the office until I could be served. This became a "circle stalking" as it seemed to be one big stake out for the stalkers to arrive in turn and take the seats around me that "happened" to be in a 12' circle. But first was this E Indian male, just sitting there, who later moved to loiter protractedly at the windows, and in long standing gangstalking tradition (since 04-2002 for me), the E Indian Fuckwit slowly moved around, and did his "just standing there" routine in different lighting situations. That he was ahead of me (the only person) and appeared to have no business dealings (wasn't called by the staff), spells ANOTHER FUCKING STALKER in capitals.

The circle stalk brought on various and sundry gangstalking thematics. More E Indians, then a couple, one of whom was Scottish (do I ever loathe Scottish accents), then five very brown Mexicans came in, seeming to get their visas authorized, and then a cripple. Yet again, I was kept captive in a public waiting area. As if all the waits for city buses and public transportation (and the assorted freaks show that was) from 2003 to 2012 wasn't sufficient.

Finally I got a government clerk who wrote up my file, asked all the relevant questions and submitted the "Request for an ROE" on the government system. I asked what action was going to be taken, and was told someone from the government office would speak to the party that was withholding the document. I didn't say it, but how fucking lame is that? And why do we put so much trust in a party that has nothing to lose, and if they want to screw someone around (reason or not), why, they just don't do anything. I can imagine many, many employee "layoffs" are very antagonistic, and withholding documentation would be par for the course. So why is this lame-assed system so entrenched as it has been? How about a $1000 fine for being over due, and have it accumulate by that rate every four weeks. That should change employer compliance behavior dramatically. As to how long this insane and unnecessary administrative obstructive fuckery is going to persist, I have no idea. But when it comes to normal things going wrong, or gone perversely, there is only one party in my existence that manages this, and it is the same assholes who relentlessly interfere with everything that comes my way, or that I touch, hear (audio "issues" per above), or that I see.

Perhaps I should quit being nice and name the outfit and the obstructing Fuckwit.

02-02-2019
All was well on the dental implant surgery until now, and despite my care and attention, I "somehow" snagged something at or near my implant surgery two days ago, and only now, a Saturday at 1600h do I feel some pain there. I am due to drive to Bellevue WA tomorrow, a seven hour drive, and see the ADD doctor the next day, and then turn around and drive back. The timing of this assault, and delayed reaction cannot be a coincidence. Here I am, with these plans in place, going to the US, and the Psychopaths pull this shit. A $4000 surgery, and the Assholes somehow arrange it to get snagged on a toothbrush for crissakes. We shall see how this plays out, but it would not surprise me that I spend the next two days in excruciating pain while captive to my travel plans. Well done assholes.

And for the record, I wouldn't be going to Bellevue WA if the local shrink wasn't such a weirdo. As I mentioned in a prior blog, if the shrink is stranger than the patient, then run the other way. Which I did, but forced this much more expensive traveling situation, now the third in 8 months. And having lived in Everett and Seattle, why, I am not too surprised that the Pschopaths have arranged this feint to send me back to the Puget Sound region. And the US Border Patrol have been dutiful and decent and let me in without doing their gun pulling shit for no reason as "happened" in 2003, suggests the perps need this more than I do. And for the record, I make no move to re-visit any of the cast of characters that I came to know in those days, 199-2003, particularly the femme-de-sabotage, Ms. C.

02-04-2002
I will detail the games that went on in the next blog posting, but as it unfolded the next day, there was no dental pain build up. But I shall see the dental surgeon anyhow just to make sure something didn't get messed up, or that the Psychopaths exploit this for further gain. Stay tuned.

No comments: