Monday, February 18, 2019

Catching Up

02-16-2019
A posting to catch up for the past two weeks, having got the Feb. 4 posting done (dated Feb. 16 by Blogspot).

More snow for this region, and the whole of the Pacific Northwest, including Puget Sound, Vancouver and Victoria as well. That has kept me busy as I have been shoveling out the landlord's property too. As it faces the street, I am to clear the sidewalk and of course, make the pathways on the property clear too, as well as his two vehicles parked out front, visible from the street. All to give the property that lived-in look, as they are away in Mexico for 8 weeks. Good timing on their part for all the continued snowfalls.

No work this week, save a day helping out my former millwork installation employer for one day. I spent a considerable time doing caulking of counter tops at this commercial construction site where I had worked from 08-12 in 2018. The caulking job seemed like a prequel to my own caulking efforts at my residence the next day. I caulked some 4' in the shower stall after removing the old fugly molded caulking, and also recaulked another 4' of the counter top I installed at my residence about four weeks ago. And note, this is the very same counter top at the construction site, having been given some 16' of it after the job was done. I suppose they wanted a "repeat", where I do the same job on the same material at the construction site, and then at my residence, one day apart.

I also conveyed my continuing annoyance to my co-worker about the employer's wilful intransigence about getting my unemployment benefit paperwork done. It should be "paperwork" in quotes, as it is simply a no brainer electronic transmission to the government. And yet the fucker, an registered charter accountant no less, won't get this done. And how would he like to go two months with no pay? Time to write a nasty email to start his work week. And then start a complaint with the accounting practices board of which he is a professional member. Then as to what is next I have no idea, save naming the asshole. (I see the employer's website has changed recently so there are no more employee pictures, just the names). I simply cannot believe this fucking shit show has gone on for two months for absolutely no reason. Besides, even if the employment was acrimonious, which it isn't, the employer must furnish this document, called the Record of Employment (ROE). As to why the law puts so much control of an individual into some paper pusher's hands with no penalties of significance is beyond me. And it has been two weeks since I submitted a formal request, and nothing from the government either.

And BTW, I see the government now has their unemployment related forms online again; the Request for a Record of Employment form is now available online. When I was looking for it, it so "happened" that it wasn't, and the link was broken, which then caused me to go the the government's Service Canada office in town and request one. And as it "happened" they didn't have it either, (supposedly) and so I got snookered into a 1.5 hour wait in their office where an orchestrated brown people stalk-athon unfolded, as mentioned in a past blog posting.

For "some reason" I could not get to sleep, and spent most of the night awake before getting up at 0600h. I had to deal with the 8" of snowfall that morning, shoveling the sidewalks and pathways on behalf of the landlord who is away in Mexico. The street snow clearing was so overwhelmed that I decided to walk to the hospital construction site. That was a 30 minute walk or so, not bad considering the poor snow removal, both sidewalks and streets.

There was only one remaining co-worker, so we chatted plenty at the two breaks. He will be winding up the job in two weeks or so. He may need me for a day next week to do some heavy lifting etc.

The stalking coverage is getting more intense these past 4 weeks, since the start of New Year when I returned to Penticton. The Fuckwits are constantly on my ass when I get out of my vehicle or make a turn (ambulatory or driving). And the pit-lamping too; beaming headlights on me. The just-stand-there stalkers have also increased; these ridiculous assholes who stand in mid-sidewalk looking at their phones. I suppose it is a better cover story than the ones who just stand there without a prop, which was in plenty evidence before the ubiquity of so-called smart phones.

I had to do one of the routinely scheduled health care shit samples (every 5 years), and the Fuckwits were all over me at the waiting area in the lab at the hospital. All duly arranged, as I had the paper lab order with me the day before when I did a work day (per above), but "somehow" forgot to go to the lab afterwards. Another convenient "forget" that makes all these kinds of events seem so very arranged.

Got zapped in the night; I haven't had one of these for a while, but a sudden jolt to my thigh got me awake right quick.

And more perverse dreams, that could only of been planted. It was a vivid dream about working on an IT project, something I haven't done in 18 years since the harassment came on. Why did they plant that on me?

And a phone stunt from the computer tech where I took my spare PC in to get dual boot running. He finished the job, I picked the computer up, and later that day he phones me, but not in his usual manner of introducing himself and who he is working for and the purpose of his call. This time, I get a call and he asks is "Monica there?", and I say no, as there isn't one here. Then he makes up this lame excuse about looking at the wrong work order, which then ties him to the computer repair outfit, though I was beginning to recognize the voice. A very lame excuse it seems, as the work order for my PC was done, so why would he have mine next to an active work order? Nor does he backtrack to introduce himself in this faux confusion.

Anyhow, I don't go into a lot of detail on this topic in this her blog, though I will talk to TI's in person if I come to know them. I have made references to ML in past postings, as this theme (person) gets constantly planted on me (in mind) all day long, sometimes 200x or more. And I have seen her twice for real, and her likeness (height, build, age) at least a dozen times more. And so this computer tech just "happens" to mention that person by her first name in his supposedly errant call, momentarily confounding me without his usual self introduction? Yeah, right.

I worked on a bottling line for wine for three days last week. Same deal as always; just when everything is going right, no mean feat for all the technical issues and the cold, why, the bottling line shuts down. When I say "going right", I am referring to a kind of mind-state where it just seems that one isn't doing a whole lot of thinking beyond the assigned activities of supporting the production line. There is something about humans (and of course the nonconsensual human experimentees, aka TI's)  and production line work that seriously interests the perps.

02-18-2019
A statutory holiday in these here parts, Family Day for crissakes. I seems there was too long of a stretch between January and Easter, so they created a new one, invoking a sentimental excuse. Or, in my read on it, more like the politicians were told to do so, as the perps just love to disrupt routines, even the regular Mon-Fri weekday workers.

I spent the better part of yesterday getting the electronic gear back in its rack, and all of it then connected and moved under this new bench I built a few weeks ago. I also had to get the rack cut down and rejoined so it would go underneath. But for "some reason" the printer is on the blink, even if MS Windows says there is no problem with it. The before and after
pics.



And another related serious interest of the perps that I have come to find in recent months is my use of tools. That is, any use of a tool, and all the more interesting to them if I switch tools, say, use an impact driver instead of a drill. And it can be even shifting my use of snow removal tools; the sled-like pushing tool and then swapping over to use the snow scoop to clean up the trails of snow that the pushing tool missed. I noticed this particular example a few days ago when shoveling snow at about 0700h; the street yapping males just "happened" to start up some 30 seconds before I swapped snow removal tools. That there would be anyone outside at this time of morning just to stand and natter is unusual, and such timing doesn't go unnoticed when it seems that every noise around me is orchestrated to microsecond level precision, and of course, with designed volume and harmonic frequencies. And annoyance levels too.

And when working on the construction site job from 08-12, 2018, I either used other's tools, or bought my own, and loaned them out on a temporary basis. My co-workers also had some tool acquisition binges too, and I often shared in the tool talk, picked them up to admire, or on occasion borrowed them. As to what all that means to the perp assholes I have no idea. Just leave me the fuck alone, as I have been screwed enough.

And that should be it for the week.


No comments: