Sunday, June 17, 2018

The Train Wreck Look

06-11-2018
There is no question I have got, and continue to get, strange stares since all this abuse and harassment rained down since 04-2002. One such caught my eye last week, and has caused me to wonder, yet again, if there is something about me that is visible from afar and that I cannot detect. I was driving along N Naramata Rd, and a woman was walking her dog on my side of the road. With no oncoming traffic I pulled over to straddle the center line to give her more comfort room, perfectly normal for such a narrow road with a limited shoulder. She gives me this look of abject pity, as if watching a train wreck from a passing vehicle. Normally the profusion of roadside dog walkers doesn't look at me at all, but this one stare from the same crowd caught me as peculiar. So just what was it that caused her to look at me so strangely, when in fact she might normally of been grateful for my consideration in giving her more clearance while driving past.

And this morning too; we got rained out at the vineyard so I went to the Ford dealership and got my part, and went to the cashier who had this pained look on her face. Geez, she might of been thankful that a customer was purchasing an overpriced ($21) windshield wiper, but no, instead this avoidant and pained expression. (This visit to the Ford dealership "happened" because two adjacent aftermarket car parts suppliers didn't have a 10" rear window wiper for crissakes). Or was it a visit the Ford dealership for a "victim tour"? They kept me there at the parts counter for 10 minutes because the only parts guy was in the back (I was told), while they paraded the male gut show, interspersed with a slim young attractive black haired woman in black overalls and big steel toe boots, an apparent female shop worker I hadn't seen before. (Don't the Ford dealership employees have anything better to do than parade around?) And for some reason I didn't get to see the friendly blonde woman from my last two visits; she of "I don't have children and I don't have a husband", as an reason to buy a new dog, and keep it at work.

Other TI's have mentioned a whitish beam around them that was picked up by a camera, but one they never saw. (Cannot find a link to this remarkable photograph). And I am being kept in a densified magnetic field, last measured at 1700 Gauss in 2008, where normal background field is 0.5 Gauss just might be the reason.

06-12-2018
After getting straightened out with no nap attack yesterday, and a 7 hour sleep, I got nailed with a 3 hour nap attack this afternoon. The trend now seems to be that I don't need to read beforehand. Where for the last four months, the pattern was that I would read for 10-30 minutes (after work) and then the nap attack would come on. For the last week, no prior reading has occurred. As usual, there is absolutely no need for this much sleep, and I am not running a sleep deficit in advance. These nap attacks suck up so much time, and it would be interesting if there were a summary listing to identify the sleep totals by week.

06-13-2018
Vineyard work..... shit stunt again.. assholes had the crapper in use, so a bigger problem than planned. Cost me another pair of underwear.. on and on the crap stunts go, not unlike the extra frequent pissing stunts that lasted from 2015-mid 2017.

06-14-2018
Vineyard work; shoot thinning. Rain this morning, a slow drizzle that got one wet, mostly from the leaves on the vines. Plus water, infused with the last sulfur spray, flicking off onto me and my glasses. Then later, drinking the irrigation water as the main supply for it from my bottle. All in keeping with the water source games I suppose. Later, the sun came out and I got caught with my rain pants on for the last hour, which "duly" caused me to sweat, and so another water source (of a kind) soaking my clothes once I took them off at home. I think part of the water source games attraction for the perps is that anything wet changes color, usually getting darker. Which plays into the clothing color variance games, either on me, or most often, on passing gangstalkers.

Other vineyard action was the return of the "crane gang"; a large mobile crane, maybe 40 tons capacity that sat in the nearby turnaround for an hour while the dudes worked on it, often while on the phone. Said crane came there yesterday for an hour and then took off, which I thought was mighty peculiar. But today, it came for real, and eventually was moved to near the house under construction and was set up behind the trees. As to how they expected to see uphill and through these trees to the construction site behind I have no idea, but that was the scenario at lunch time when I witnessed this. By mid afternoon it had been driven from the job site and wasn't anywhere to be seen from the vineyard. Cranes and like boom trucks, as regular readers know, are a very common gangstalking vehicle. There is something about a large steel mass, particularly with telescoped and retractable sections, they just love to plant near me. As to what energetic advantages it confers, I have no idea. Just leave me the fuck alone after passing me the substantial cash for suffering this insane and relentless abuse-athon to date.

Another vineyard "treat" today was the addition of gratuitous noise when I was at the end of one of my rows. This fat dude came by on an ancient JD tractor and drove it around on the adjacent pavement for 10 minutes. There was pavement on two sides where I was, about 20m away each, as I am working on a corner of the property. Any other tractor is either doing work in its respective vineyard, or is transiting from one to another (passing by). Save one time when the tractor driver stopped, and popped the hood at this very street corner for 30 minutes, covering me as I departed for the day. And yes, gratuitous hood popping of vehicles has been another arranged "outbreak" that occurs with considerable greater frequency since this shit show invaded my existence in 04-2002.

The noisy JD tractor was followed with later loud mufflered vehicles passing by, curiously stopping for a few minutes, and then proceeding. Another follow-on noise was an ATV for five minutes from an adjacent vineyard. I suppose I am too far from the house building noise, so they create more noise to suit the location I am located. Noisestalking is decidedly an important and highly governed part of this whole choreography. This would be the third house building at the last four vineyards I have worked, 2015-2018.

06-15-2018
A partial work day, and a paid joint lunch for us vineyard and tasting room crew at the winery. In typical fashion, the women filtered out over time and the last half hour was chatting with my two male vineyard coworkers, both decent guys. Again, the female, and then male association transition. (Or sometimes, a rapid switch where the fugly dude steps in front of the darling attractive blonde in the gangstalking choreography).

Of prior interest was that a helicopter came to loiter near the vineyard, less than 80' above the terrain, following the powerline in part, but then returned to hover some 10 minutes in one position. A deep red AStar, an most unusual color livery as it was difficult to detect among the green tree foliage. Which might of been the whole perp idea, as they like to alternate reds with greens, though white colors are more common.These power line helicopter flights "happen" every 3 to 5 years, but this was the most obvious with the extended backtracking they performed.

06-16-2018
Saturday, and a day off; and a lazy one at that. It wasn't enough that I had a 8 hour sleep, but also got nailed for a two hour nap attack later in the day. I got laundry done, and then onto the Ford dealership to get the small rubber bumper for the gasoline tank hatch cover, one that stops it from rubbing on the inside. Given that gasoline is a predominant perp interest, as with all petroleum products, why was I surprised that some glitchy small part had somehow disappeared from inside the non-lockable gasoline tank access hatch. That there was two of them, and one disappeared somehow didn't surprise me either. Anyhow, after putting the rubber part back in, the hatch cover still didn't sit right. And yes, having automotive body parts misaligned is also part of the perp's games I have come to know.

I also got a bee in my bonnet over my vehicle licence place holders, as they were getting shabby, and the parts guy at the dealership came out to "help" me. I got a free one, one that advertised the local Ford dealership, and took the front one off. When I later mounted the new one, one of the two dissimilar screws wasn't long enough, so I went back to the local Ford dealership. I turned out they were metric M5 x 13 screws, which they didn't sell any more. More fun and games, including going to a local aftermarket automotive parts supplier and getting skunked there, as they didn't have metric screws. End of attempting to find metric screws in this town.

On my first trip to the Ford dealership, my doorway stalker this time was the blonde woman staff member (per above) I had spoken to the time before, and a rare instance of a friendly woman in this town, in my experience. She comes out the doorway, and says "hello handsome, keeping out of trouble?". She accompanied me (stalked as I see it) inside, and I thanked her for the compliment, and said I was doing my best to keep out of trouble. Again, at least five clustered around her afterward is this ongoing employee parade at the Ford dealership. On my later trip to the Ford dealerhip, to sort out the metric screws issue, per above, she was absent, and instead I had the loitering males at the doorway. I have never experienced a door way with so much gangstalking action, when there so very little seeming reason for it, as there isn't much other customer activity going on there when I am there.

06-17-2018
Sunday, and I worked in the vineyard to catch up. All by myself, and even the property owners were away, though leaving their dog to bark plenty. The noisescape was on the low side, unusually, save for the dog barking for an hour. (Which caused me to stop listening to my headphones while this commotion was on, in keeping with their long running game of interupting music listening). Even aircraft, save that ridiculous local red gyrocopter, were minimal. This red pickup truck that sort-of belongs to the property was moved from a neighboring property (strangely) to be parked behind my vehicle sometime during the day. This same red pickup truck gets parked in strange places on and off the vineyard property and then gets moved for curious reasons, like some kind of ritualistic choreography. I thought it was interesting as to why it wasn't parked in the driveway, near where I was working all day. No doubt the red vehicle gangstalking nonsense and the commensurate the distant dependent games has years to run yet. Maybe I will come to own a red vehicle somehow.

No card or phone call from my daughter for Father's Day; not wholly unexpected given last year's lassitude, and now more of the same. This was the same person that insisted I call my perp abetting mother on Mother's Day for crissakes. Family behavior strangeness suddenly came on when the perps first went berserk/overt in 04-2002, and hasn't let up.

And my ambition to write up a resume for a local foundry for a laboring job came to naught for the past two weeks, and is effectively over, never sent. The perps kept hitting me with some kind of mental dithering that prevented me from putting it together when I was working on it. Add in the de-motivatiing interference, and their deed was done. No resume, nothing sent. I could of done with more pay, some benefits and a full time job in a metal plant, but no, the assholes want me kept on working vineyards, augmented with the odd wine purchase and/or sampling, and then off work for 4 months. They constantly raise the fuckery when I move to a new varietal or clone, having my co-workers chat me up at length at these intervals.

Enough rambling for the week, and time to get this posted.

No comments: