Sunday, August 20, 2017

Planting Vines

08-15-2017
Two days of planting vines with a small crew; four others for the most part. Which the perps seem to have exploited to make me feel rather wrung out from this, even though I have done this very task many times in the past five years since this viticulture gig came upon me. My knees are sore even if I had knee pads on, and my thighs are sore too. I don't think it was yoga last night unless I am getting taken down on that account too. And nap attacks each evening when I get back. Brutal ones, even if an hour, it takes another half hour to extricate myself from the bed.

No planting tomorrow for some reason, a common perp timing where they like to interrupt something that is going well and/or is on the cusp of completion. Or, they do arrange a reason oftentimes, whereby something goes wrong or else the weather intervenes.

The respective owners are building houses at the two vineyards I work at, and the perps just love the noise of construction, the wood cutting, and presumably there is a host of other energetic qualities and changes they like to monitor as the house is constructed. Plus, having redimix concrete trucks traverse the vineyard is just the bee's knees for the perps, given their insane predisposition to place this material into the gangstalking scene. (Given the ubiquity of concrete, from floors, walls, ceilings to paths and roads, I get it).

And today, the house construction crew at the vineyard were working on some trenches using a mini-excavator, and one of them had his (presumed) wife in the hole doing some manual digging. Talk about a fish out of water; obviously overweight and in tights, I don't think I have seen such an incongruous sight on a construction site. Whether this was related to the fact that we, the planting crew, were digging holes all day long to place the vine stock into was some kind of parallel soil digging emulation games, I don't know.

The summertime yoga teacher is quite a treat to see, after weeks of wearing flowing and/or draping clothing she is now in full tights. Black ones last week, fugly dark brown ones this week, perhaps in keeping with some brown skinned yogis in class.

08-16-2017
Tending to fruit thinning in the vineyard today, and the first day in 4 weeks of full sunlight, sans smokey skies. Ergo, I got some tanning in while working, and then departed an hour early to make my appointment for IV vitamin  C. I felt trashed all day today, seemingly stiff from vine planting over the prior two days. The boss man got some kind of muscle injury as well, and the young woman also got carpal tunnel problems, though she has had this in the past.

As it "happens", she does house cleaning jobs, and this year cleaned the two houses of my former employer of the past two years. We exchanged some stories yesterday, and I learned some interesting gossip, not to be related here. Today she was on her house cleaning job, perhaps for the last time as she is going away on holiday for two weeks and then onto school for a construction management course. No more vineyard work for her due to carpal tunnel problems.

I still felt trashed after work and during my IV vitamin C infusion, and needed yet another post treatment (or post work) power nap of an hour and a half. These after work power naps are becoming a "habit", though surely governed by the Psychopathic Controllers who seem to be getting leverage from me in a sleep state during daytime. (Or at night, as my dreams have become more vivid and odd). After having dinner it seems that I have recovered some, but still too unmotivated to set off and get my favorite food, chocolate.

08-17-2017
I felt better today undertaking the dusty and exhausting work of planting vines all day in the sun. The smokey skies crept in during the afternoon, though it still had to be 30C. That, still didn't prevent two one hour quasi-naps after work, once immediately after stuffing my face, and then again after doing dishes and before heading out to SOF supermarket. Which is the the ideal timing (post nap, or near nap) to put on the gangstalkers, even at 2000h, as they seem to be out in significant numbers when there. The gut-strut, the aisle blockers, main aisle no less, doing their protracted pondering act, the god-awful plaid shorted males, and a few other freaks. And in keeping with the ongoing game of stalking my ass after finishing up a the self-checkout, four criss-crossing Fuckwits were on me for the very occasion of covering me as I was about to depart with my groceries. Recall last week's E Indian troupe in file entering the store through the self-checkout, an exit for crissakes, just as I finished up and was ready to depart.

After two weeks of waiting for the replacement cord for my HIFI Man headphones, it arrived. And lo, if the R side driver doesn't work. I don't think my analysis was incorrect, but just another headphone hassle on top of another one. How fitting; they decided to prevent me from listening to this set for three weeks, and now have sabotaged them again, without so much as any response in the R side, which was not the case when I engaged with the customer service rep to get the things RMA'ed. This insane sabotage of audio gear never fucking ends, and especially so for headphones. This goes back 40 years, when my very first pair, a Koss model, just fell apart slowly. The current pair of Grados, now 20 years old, have been back to the repair depot 4x in the last 15 years, as well as being sabotaged at least once before. (Once before was in 2002, the high harassment days, when the steel posts that attach to the driver just rotated on their own (they are fixed into the plastic gimbel bracket), and of course the drivers just dropped off the post.) I have even flung headphone pairs out as I was so pissed with the ongoing and senseless sabotage of them.

[Second time headphone evaluation; the HIFi Man headphones are now working in both channels. I though I would leave my exasperation rant as written, per above].

And to prevent the new footwear problems, I wore my safety toed boots today, and lo, I note that the heels are separating from them. I haven't worn these boots more than 10x, and they keep falling apart almost the same day. The new footwear problems are my regular hiking boots, now in use for 5 years, and why, they now pinch my toes. Either my feet are getting bigger, or my boots are shrinking. Don't laugh; I had a pair of custom boots that somehow "grew" two sizes larger with no apparent stretch; all components, sole and uppers, just all expanded together without any apparent expansion differential between them. Well done assholes.

Though this time it seems they are growing my feet as my runners are also now tight in the toes. No doubt a total footwear upgrade is in order, all in keeping with the perps senseless sabotage over footwear.

Post-Charlottestown analysis; I'm totally with Trump on this one, and good on him he isn't bending over for the liberal-azzi. Things got ugly there for sure, but this alt-left, or liberal-azzi notion of deemed press cover privilege and earnest righteousness needs to be put in its place. Same for those shameless (though less strident) versions here in Canada.

08-18-2017
Vine planting was finished in 3 hours this morning, and then onto bunch thinning the adjacent mature vines. Nice that the owners gave us a bottle of wine each after planting completion. On-off hot weather today, seeming in keeping with tan containment. And on-off hot (off due to clouds) because it wasn't smokey today.

08-19-2017
In the morning I met two former coworkers, both female babes, as the farmer's market. A brief chat on our employer news while amidst the throng, the one where so many people know to step in my way while I am approaching noiselessly from behind. At the regular market stall I go to, the regular young woman was back to her usual cursory; last time she was decidedly friendly.

Saturday, and a day off, save the small vineyard owner wanted me for more de-leafing. So off to work on my day off to scrape some more cash for the ongoing expenses that keep coming. I stopped in at the winery from last year, and picked up a wine that was nearly sold out. And meeting up with one of the above mentioned babes again. I must say, I like a perky personality. And the harvest babe from last year was there too, strapping, blonde and gorgeous.

Not trashed tonight for some reason; the fatigue stretch seems to be abating.

08-20-2017
Sunday, and another work day on de-leafing. I cannot get over these arranged heavy duty trucks on a Sunday. Before I got to the end of the street at 1000h, one boom truck was parked on the street, and then a redimix truck just around the corner. It is hard enough to get these guys out on a Saturday, let alone Sunday. And this is the Okanagan where the folks take their recreation seriously.

Anyhow, enough to get this launched for another week of the enslavement chronicles.

No comments: