Sunday, July 26, 2020

Keep the Kovid Going

 07-22-2020
About time I got on the bit and put a post together. Finally summer has arrived with some hot (32+C) days as I work in the vineyard. Normally this is time to rejoice for me, as I like the hot weather, but this past 8 months has been one of lower energy and motivation, and this afternoon I was feeling quite wiped out. Very uncharacteristic...I have been taking an hour long nap after work, something that the ADD medications "solved" in 2018. So it would seem I am lapsing back into that scene that instigated re-starting my ADD medications.

And for those who aren't long term readers, the Psychopaths upon their apartment invasion and escalation of high fuckery in 04-2002 when this abuse-athon began, ensured that they deprived me of my ADD medications that were quite effective. In other words, a 17 year long hiatus that was better than this current state. (Go figure). It was only the infernal ionizing radiation therapy for prostate cancer in late 2017 that started this slide into demotivation and lower energy.

Low iron has been an issue for some two years now, and my 12-2019 iron IV didn't seem to do anything, so I got another one recently 06-2020. I had iron blood tests recently, one month later, and I see the doctor has set up a telephone appointment. So we shall see what this means..

But, given my ADD and low dopamine state, I had a notion to check out scientific papers online, and lo, low iron "behavioral effects" in the parlance of the research world, appear very similar to ADD-Inattentive subtype symptoms (me). There is a strong interaction between iron and dopamine FFS. I am not going to say I have discovered the root cause of ADD-Inattentive subtype by any means, though I am curious why no one that I know of (presently) in the ADD book world (meaning, digested from the science research world to make it comprehensible to us retail book purchasing schmucks), hasn't put this together.

I am told by a GP that low iron is rare in males. I have also found research that ADD-Inattentive subtype is also rare in males. ADD males are roughly 80% Hyperactive subtype, where ADD females are roughly 80% Inattentive subtype. Anyhow, we shall see where this goes, but it clear to me that my Psychopathic keepers know a whole lot more about all this than I do.

I get the telepathic messages from time to time that they are "transforming" me, and portray a number of future scenarios of me not being ADD. Well, I don't really care, and my usual reply to them is to leave me the fuck alone, end the abuse now, as I have been fucked enough. To which they telepathically reply, they cannot stop, and must continue their work. Another way of saying they don't give a shit, an its all about them and their research  imperatives, small (ADD, dopamine and iron) and large, (remotely applied mind control, quantum mechanics (and other unconventional physical interpretations not in the Standard Model) and the fundamental postulates of Hugh Everett's Multiple Worlds. Again, I don't care how big of a picture this TI harassment and abuse scenario is, or that of TI's in general, I just want to be left the fuck alone.

Through in all this I get a ringside seat to seeing the larger world scenarios play out with a different lens, though I am by no means privy as to how this all fits the larger picture. The latest games being the Covid-19, or Kovid Killer, as in extensively disrupting the economies of the Western world. Add in the Chimp-Out of 2020 for the thug that didn't show up for his funeral (empty coffin FFS), and the follow-on riots and civil disturbances in the US states and cities that couldn't be bothered to enforce civil authority, being too spineless (or more likely, their chain was yanked) to deal with rioters the old-fashioned way; high speed lead. Then add in the sad-sack Main Stream Media (MSM), or as I prefer, Lamestream Media, who uniformly have backed the rioters and mayhem. In the least they have resorted to euphemistic terms such as "peaceful protesters" for rioters and looters, and have uniformly sided with the Burning, Looting and Murder (BLM) faction, something that only a Lizard King would initiate, because only he can get away with this, even if he has been declared persona non grata in 6 countries for sedition.

Maybe it is more like Billionaire Lives Matter; I cannot see sorry-assed Soros having Gislaine Maxwell (a millionaire) as his next door cell mate anytime soon. Another billionaire of greater recent prominence of late and who is talking through hat most of the time, is Bill Gates and his vaccine promotion. Say Bill, if you want to be a hero instead of a billionaire bum, as you too have been declared unwelcome in a number of countries, why don't you take on diseases the old-fashioned way, and bypass the immune system and hit the disease directly. As in the 1930's with the Royal Rife disease curing methods of determining the EM signatures of the disease, and applying it with reverse EM waves. It worked to the point of 30 doctors having a banquet to celebrate the end of disease until they got rumbled by the FDA of the day.

Not to mention Mr MAGA has been playing kitty-by-the-door and not engaging the states that have allowed the civil mayhem to continue, never mind corralling the above mentioned seditious billionaire. And get yourself a real Attorney General; that fat cat has got nine lives, all of them supplied by the Deep State.

Yet another unwelcome dimension of human behavior has surfaced in the past six months, that of the so-called Social Justice Warriors, or more like, Social Justice Delusionals. A variant is the Woke crowd, though not very awake in fact, as they cannot understand that money doesn't grow on trees, and steadfastly refuse any educational direction otherwise. A more developed treatise on this crowd of tools/fools who have lost the ability to attain a modicum of objective reality at this link, Partisanship Has Untethered Americans' Minds From Objective Reality, summarized as follows;
The question we face in this age is whether it is possible to maintain a civil society with an abundance of people embracing an alternative reality. Fanatics, eccentrics, lunatics and so on have been a part of human society since the beginning. The issue today is one of scale. Those leaky simulations have burst open and our reality is now flooded with berserk imitations of normal people, acting on a sense of reality that is at odds with objective reality. We’re being overrun by simulacrum.
And then on cue,  why, our dear Google, social media platforms, Youtube and the like have  decided to limit Covid-19 coverage to "authoritative" sources. The last six months have had countless shutdowns of alternate news sources, videos detailing a very different reality on the ground etc. In fact, Google was busy censoring long before CoVid-19 censorship.  Twitter's censorship mask slips), and so it goes, circling the drain. So with Google now declaring themselves as the official internet information censor, because they could readily swap out the "Covid-19" theme and add another, and another, etc.  truly 2020 has been a major economic hit on top of many major paradigm shifts.


All of the above is a Perfect Confluence of high stupidity encased in delusional ideals permitting civil mayhem and getting full Lamestream Media support. Add on blatant information censorship of alternate sources to limit public news coverage to the Official Narrative Only. It is all too contrived and orchestrated IMO.

BTW; I have a new name and acronym for the specious term invoked by the CIA to attempt to smear the name of those developing alternate theories to the JFK assassination, a still common term to stiffle debate, "conspiracy theories". Well done, you propagandists, so why would you develop this term anyhow? How about, Not the Official Narrative Theories (NONT), or NONTists applied to such proponents?
--
Back to the abuse-athon scenes, just the majors ones since the last posting.

-a 10-12yo boy seriously tailing me at SOF supermarket last week at 1900h, about the most obvious tailing/stalking stunt in recent years. Shopping all by himself apparently. He tails me at my usual last aisle before heading to the checkouts. I look at him as he was so incredibly anomalous, and this shit stares right back at me. He carries on to the chocolate section in this aisle and does the usual gangstalker stunt of "just standing there", (fake shopping) so I take off and get some more groceries. I return to this aisle about five minutes later and he is exiting it for some reason, and lo, if we don't cross paths at the aisle end making contra-centric turns. Then the kid Fuckwit doubles back within 5 seconds and tails me, passes by and then does the "just standing there" stunt again in mid-aisle. I pass by him to head to the chocolate section to select some of my usual vice and Kid Fuckwit starts tailing me again, moving in closer. I take off and head to the check out. Presumably the Psychopaths didn't want to make Kid Fuckwit (gangstalker) look any more stupid by pretending he had money to pay for his groceries

-chasing me with HD motorcycle noise everytime I exited or entered my vehicle or place today.  A low key day off, and sunny weather to boot, and I only went out to the laundromate (2 visits), and that was it.

-why do the Psychopaths need to crack three of my four touch screen devices in the last three months? The assholes cracked the S5 phone I had for 8 years earlier in the year. The 10Note replacement got cracked within two weeks of owning it. The AK digital music player of four years got its screen cracked last year and its replacement got its screen cracked within a week of owning it. Just leave my fucking stuff alone assholes.

-beam type point sources of pain in my feet again, as if a pain beam is passing through. The Psychopaths will nail me in a toe, and I then move my foot and toe and press the latter in my knee for example, and I can defeat the pain for a minute or so until they can isolate my toe again (I assume). They put a pain in my L arch through my boot at work a few days ago. As always, moving my feet around solves the issue temporarily.

-Sat. Chasing me with HD motorcycle noise every time I exited or entered my vehicle or place today.  A low key day off, and sunny weather to boot, and I only went out to the laundromat (2 visits), and that was it.

-the first 0700h start working day was three days ago, and the Psychopaths went berserk with extra fuckery and harassment in preparing breakfast and getting my lunch together for the day's work. I make the same breakfast every morning, and seemingly, all because it was an hour early, they wanted to enrage me, which they did. You know, "normal harassment" things going wrong with exceptional frequency; extra spills and objects just dropping from my hand, "forgets" of routine habitsI do every morning etc. When they put 5-10 of these fuckery events together inside of 5 minutes, one knows one is getting worked over. And given that the Psychopaths seem to have an inordinate interest in the timing of what I do with respect to the sun position, and presumably sidereal time, I should not of been surprised.

-blasting noise through my new noise cancelling headphones, especially that effing HD motorcycle noise which I loathe with a passion. Given the noise cancelling headphones are an electronic device with batteries inside them and switches to activate certain functions, this means escalated electronic fuckery over the passive (normal) type headphones. That I had to reboot them about 6x at least four mornings in succession suggests someone was hard at their fuckery job. Then said headphones work fine for a week (so far).

-fuckery over wearing headphones is endless; they just slide off, the cord gets caught up every which impossible way there can be, the DAP player just won't work suddenly, and both the old DAP, and the new DAP (as of today) seem to have a malfunctioning Pause/Start button. Funny how that "happens". Only opening up the touch screen to touch the same functioning feature invokes the Pause.

Enough invective plus a little TI harassment news to call this one a posting.
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've rediscovered your site after losing my computer last year. Glad to see you're still posting.

AJH said...

Reply to "I've rediscovered your site..."
Thanks. Though my blogging frequency isn't what it was as I feel so tired and demotivated this year. Hopefully you have fully recovered from your computer crash. The perps have a way of making these things "happen", as well as ensuring one is unprepared, no matter one's intentions to the contrary. Thanks for the comment.