Monday, December 18, 2017

Futility Completion Episode

12-11-2017
Working all day on cane collection in the vineyard, and it wasn't quite so perishing cold as last week thankfully.

Then a 1600h visit to the shrink, which all began because I wanted to resume treatment for my dopamine deficiency, aka ADD back in 02-2017. Though, dopamine is a hormone, and has wide influence on adioposity (fat deposition), immune system mediation, kidney function, urinary function, as well as the usual hit list of cognition, mood, and experience of pleasure. This is the third visit, and owing to the harassment, he declared me dopamine excessive, which means we weren't going anywhere. At the last visit, he was to get the records from the shrink who declared me to be harassed, and/or make phone contact. As it "happened" the records never came, and this shrink didn't bother to make the necessary phone call. Unbelievable, especially when faced with such a dichotomy of diagnosis versus the detail I brought to the table, a SPECT scan which diagnosed ADD - Inattentive subtype, as well as a urine test which determined that I was dopamine deficient. I can thank the perps for all that; the harassment and unconventional bizarre abuse, and this shrink seized upon that and decided that I wasn't ADD. Fucking absurd. But totally predictable, even based on Dr. John Hall's book, Guinea Pigs.

After successfully and roundly condemning his diagnosis for the last two visits, I was rendered a pussycat, when in the least, I should of reamed his ass out for not making the needed phone call to the former shrink. In other words, this asshole didn't want to know. Anyhow, all was civil, as in the prior two visits, but this shrink Fuckwit royally screwed me as I see it.

And he started today's session with the most bizarre introduction, saying, "congratulations, you have never been in more control in your life". Like WTF; what is that supposed to mean, and what does he know about control in my life that I don't know? Or was it some kind of perverse pep talk that is particular to the profession? (He has never done anything like this before in two prior visits). As mentioned, I was totally "pussy catted", as in made to be docile, so I didn't challenge him on his perverse statement. And why congratulate me when I have nothing to do with it?

Anyhow, he was suggesting I get a second opinion, which would be code for "get lost, you are done here". Which to me, was, "thanks for supplying this reason so I can shake you off the hook and call this absurdity over". Onto 2018, expecting that hope springs eternal, and that I can find a substantive diagnosis that will support me healthfully and happily. I still riles the shit of me that I spent the greater part of 2017 expecting forward progress on my dopamine deficiency issues and this asshole took me sideways for so long.

12-12-2017
I wrote my letter of dissent for the shrink's file, aka chart, and dropped one off for the referring doctor/walk-in clinic. That it was a ringing indictment of his incompetence goes without saying, but I kept it civil. I don't  expect to change a thing of course, just that it is on the file. The perps scrambled me badly at first in writing it, then eventually it was allowed to become cogent and organized. And I see that they were ready for me when I dropped the letter off at the doctor's  office; a three way cluster fuck with a Fuckwit trailing me in, another exiting the office and the office assistant on the phone for an extended call that was obviously protracted for not very much.

What's with the intensive pit-lamping of late, especially around 1800h, dark now at this time of year. It wasn't enough to have the vehicle at the curb opposite with his lights pointed at me from a block away, but he had to then pull away from the curb when 20' from me and then point his headlights at me, as if he were about to collide, always good for getting my attention. As this was at a corner, he then pulled across the road behind me; from curbside to L turn onto an adjacent side street. I don't think I have seen something so obvious as this before.

Then when in the parking lot at LD a woman pulls up in the stall behind me, one off set. And sees that I am walking toward my vehicle, and when I am in it, she then pulls beside me, stops, and then crosses in front of me. And then to lead me down to the opposite of the mall, and park there. About 10 minutes later when in SOF, there she is again, "happening" to be doing her shopping too. Talk about over-obvious; a vehicular and ambulatory stalking combination, from one end of the mall to the other.

12-13-2017
Fussing around today and getting ready for my 8 hour road trip over two mountain passes tomorrow.

But what a colossal vehicular gangstalking and clusterfuck both when I took my sweater to the E. Indian alterations woman, as the ever reliable Phillipino woman closed up shop earlier this year. I had this sweater lying around for four weeks, as the alterations tailor said he couldn't fix it as the material was too elastic, (a wool sweater). So, pissed with this impasse and that it sat around for so long, I took it in as it was only three blocks away. The usual hang-around male was there at the desk, but once done, and I got into my vehicle, there was this train of 30 vehicles that came down the street at 1500h when it was my intent to cross this road to make a L and take it back to my place. But that inconvenience wasn't enough; I had five other vehicles on my side of the road; one turning into the parking area to drive into the parking stall I had just vacated, and others to arrive, or attempt to depart at the same time as I intended. I must of sat through three traffic control cycles before someone stopped and let me through the train and at the same time, ensuring that there was no traffic from the opposite side. I don't think I have seen such a confluence of vehicular traffic arranged for maximum inconvenience since the days of 2002 when they went totally berserk, even at 0300h up and down the I-5 and I-90 when I lived in Seattle. The proximate congestive traffic fuckery, as well as the pit lamping has decidedly ramped up over the past three weeks. They might be getting me ready when I get to Victoria, as I haven't been there for a year, and surely they have increased the gangstalking density there too.

I went to get my repaired sweater at 1645h, a more likely time for an arrival of a traffic train, and lo, it was just a clusterfuck. At least four vehicles arrived to parallel my turn, and/or make an opposite contra-concentric turn as I exited from this same location, one being the same kind of vehicle that I was driving, the now ubiquitous Ford Escape.

12-15-2017
Now in the relative balmier climes of Victoria, BC, the gangstalking capital of Canada. A drive from Pentiction, to Kelowna,and then to Victoria yesterday. The mountain passes (two) were bare and wet no less, no packed snow or freezing ice. In fact,  it was bare and dry for the latter third of the trip. Heading up out of Kelowna was tricky for the intense fog, but after 30 minutes I punched through and it was cloudless the remainder of the trip. Even the notoriously thick Fraser Valley and Vancouver traffic was hauling ass at 110kph. A 1.5 hour wait for the ferry at Tswassen unfortunately, but all went OK.

Serious gangstalking today when out with my perp abetting mother especially at the chocolate shop. And the rain came on this morning, seeming to come in an day earlier than forecast.

12-16-2017
Digging the compost at the First Feral Family house, and lo, the aircraft overflights start up. The private single engine fixed wings, and a SAC bomber high up. How many years has this repeated itself? At least ten I suspect.

Hiking today; a group hiking event that I got roped into by way of my farm worker friend.  The perps played their infatuation games with the elder-woman; slender, bright and personable at age 65 or so, she seemed to chat up everyone but me and my farm worker friend, and made sure to pass by in front of me much more than anyone else. 

I find myself reading about spying, the traditional kind as directed by state agencies; to wit, MI5, the Ring of Five, and deep moles of the UK security services of the 1950's and 1960's. Given the blundering incompetence (and the chief blunderer getting a knighthood ("Sir") out of the deal), it does make me wonder if this whole thing isn't arranged at some deep upper meta level. I just cannot understand how such ineptitude was allowed to reign. And to further this deeper conspiratorial notion, the good guys (patriotic, doing their job), get stiffed with detecting, collecting sufficient evidence, and then get stymied by the politicos (and possible Soviet agents). Such repeated itself in the CIA, and then Angleton, the most resolute spy catcher got ousted. The Soviet disinformation games were (are) intense, and once Colby took over the CIA, he made it policy that defector's stories must be accepted. Read more at Soviet Moles in the CIA .  And what might be the purpose of this one government spying (controlling) operation that has factions assigned/pitted for one country to spy on another with the top dogs knowing it is all a prearranged game? I don't know, but as the perps have a consuming interest in information sources, delivery methods, that information may be passed on from one party to another (retelling), and information veracity and its acceptance (and re-appraisal), I have my suspicions.

Enough for a post, and calling this done for the week.

No comments: