Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lame Yoga

09-09-2013
Why is yoga getting so lame? I thought Power Yoga was going to up the activity level, and it delivered for a few months with the darling pixie instructor. She departed for the summer and isn't coming back it seems. And the alternative and/or substitute instructors are slowing down the pace and doing less energetic and/or challenging poses, and today was another incremental step in that direction. There is no question the perps like to have me miss classes, usually more than one in succession. And they first encouraged twice per week, but eventually screwed me out of that so it is once per week now.

One of the substitutes, now instructing my usual Monday class is known to me from past classes, and he occasionally got substituted place of the pixie without notice. He is a skinheaded and large gutted male no less, and wearing those ridiculous baggy shorts to the knees, a male gangstalker special. So looking at this heap of Unfavored features isn't exactly a treat. Last year he would go to my Sunday class and pretend he was a student, when in fact he was an instructor at the time. There was no giveaway that he was an instructor as he didn't engage with the staff, and they likewise. It was only six months later that I found out that this heavy breathing student was in fact a staff member. So not only do they swap out the cute instructors but they also tone it down as to activity level, and play games with hiding the role of a male staff member.

I am not sure what to do about the arranged lamer-and-lamer yoga, though it seems I could take on gym work at my own pace, though it might not offer the maintenance of flexibility that yoga does. The last time I was in the gym in 2006-2007 was a total gangstalk show, and with plenty of herding dudes to keep me off certain equipment or else certain equipment would be out of order all too often. And then the pit-lamping vehicles would be arranged outside, and these dudes would stand around being totally dumbstruck, and pretending the black maser beams that would come through the wall and past by them were unseen. I don't know, because the perps can totally wind or physically make me near limp and make running a total chore within a half block of setting off. It just seems that the 11 year history of this abusive rut is that exercise is getting governed down and down despite the teasers.

09-10-2013
A day of getting wine filtering equipment working, cleaned and configured, and not done soon enough to allow enough time to get filtering done in the day. But it was a good call from the boss not to proceed, as it would of run way late. Like yesterday, gloriously sunny and warm (30C), but for the most part I was inside. Like I have remarked in the past, my sunlight exposure, especially skin exposure, is highly governed and it is exceedingly rare that they allow two days in succession for tanning. They often crank on the skin cancer paranoia rationale if I don't like their other ideations.

09-11-2013
The perps have been hammering me hard with harassment abuse this morning, and tonight too. I have been screaming at them and their new messed-up version of Picasa and/or Windows, as there was an upgrade yesterday. Importing photos just got to be a total pain in the ass, and Picasa will not show me the directories I wish to import to. I had to go search for the directories to find my just-imported photos. I have been through this ergonomically disfunctional mill before, and then Google seemed to fix the problem of not finding the ready-made directory, or creating a new one on the fly. Now, the perps seem to have played this game again, arranging adverse file import experiences. This time is was from two different cameras, for two separate individuals who both requested photos today. And lo, if Yahoo hasn't a new Attachment interface so I cannot see for sure if the photos got attached. Over twenty four years of Windows experience and here the assholes and their abetting agents cannot allow me to create a directory as needed for file importation. If I could get to a Linux box I surely would, though I am sure that the perps would sabotage that too. Back in the early harassment/abuse years, 2003 I had bought Suse Linux but they kept hacking the install from new discs, bought at the store in those days.

The perps started the morning with these horrid over-vivid dreams, and after allowing me to get up (late as it happened), they replayed them while I was awake. The theme in the dream was that it was permissible for me to be harassed in public because I was someone famous. Thanks, don't want it, never asked for it, in any of my own dreams or my own thoughts when awake. Then they also kept hammering with this god-awful male smell which was not coming from me directly. They finally relented when I took a shower. Though it does add credence to my theory of male sexual abusers during the years for which the perps deleted my recall when aged 2 to 5 (1956 to 1959), and current day harassment, such as this, is about them attempting to elicit abreactions. Not my problem, why am I involved in this without any consent whatsoever?

More of the WTF jerkarounds at work; the boss didn't want to start wine filtering yesterday at 1200h, saying it was too late in the day to start it. But that we could do it tomorrow. And so today, he says we cannot filter wine because he is leaving for Vancouver for five days. Like WTF; why didn't he tell me that yesterday and save the BS?

More convergence when I finally got to work outside with my shirt off doing the driveway power washing. I thought the cleaning lady had departed as I saw her driving her car. But no, ten minutes later she "pops back" to tell me something. Fine; I got set up. Then a few minutes later, a dude who I never seen before comes out of a red metallic maroon pickup and walks the last 120', and asks for the boss, as he is looking for grape picking work. I didn't see him last year on picking, so what was this all about? He says he will go back to the truck write down a phone number, which he does, while I continue with the power washing, and then take his paper into the house. Like WTF; he saw me in the driveway when he stopped his vehicle 120' away, so why didnt' he bring his phone number then? I have this convergence (of gangstalkers) stupidity erupt around me when taking off my shirt to do farm work, but this time they added in power washing into the mix, one of their very favorite harassment props.

And it seemed that the perps needed to have vehicles parked well away from me today, the red ones in particular. Though, the owners red metallic maroon Volvo was parked nearby as they took their black Jeep to Vancouver. The owner's son-in-law and daughter came by after the owner's departed, the seeming agreement on this family "feud" they are having, and came with a red metallic maroon pickup truck and a white trailer. Not that they needed the trailer, but anyhow, they parked it 200' away and walked in from there. They needed wine samples, so I later drew some red wine for them and bottled it. They were also doing grape sampling, so they had a legit reason to be walking around the vineyard. And later, the above mentioned dude in a red maroon pickup truck which also didn't want to drive in closer when it made perfect sense to do so. All rather strange, not to mention the cleaning lady finishing up at her usual 1300h, and the contract E. Indians strangely departing then too when they had another hour to work. All part of the ongoing farce it would seem, entrances and exits and same colored vehicles in three of the five ones that were 'fluxing about".

Other perp excitement, hence the elevated abuse tonight, is that I got a parcel from an online purchase today, containing one pair of shorts and two shirts. No cardboard wrapping as these clothing items were soft. All of the items are to replace some of the sabotaged clothing I noted in last week's blog posting, some of them pictured. Two shirts were of the same manufacturer, style and fabric. Though by way of the online choices, I ended up with a L, and a XL, the latter color's only option. After trying them on, the L fits fine, so I will need to get the XL altered to the same size. What is the fucking point of jerking me through this as to shirt size, as it has happened so many times before? It would seem in part that they want to have their own fabric sample, though oddly, one color and not the other.

And when using the stitch ripper to remove the sewn in pad in the cycle shorts (in above mentioned parcel), why, the perps put a 1/2" hole in them. Into the trash they went, and it wouldn't be the first time that attempted modification, per planted ideations, are then sabotaged.

09-13-2013
At least 30 rage-fications this evening, the perps doing things like putting items from my grasp, sending me to the wrong cupboard/drawer, not allowing an item/switch to be turned on or off by pulling my fingers off of it just before it is to actuate, and like insane abusive fuckery. The fart games were ramped up, and at one moment they were farting and burping me at the same instant.

And pains in my TMJ/jaw joint suddenly come on while stepping outside, turning a corner, passing through a doorway etc. all perp fuckover moments for extra noise, abuse gangstalker weirdness etc.

09-14-2013
Saturday, and the usual day of frontal and arm shaving,in conjunction with rage-ifying me for next public event of visiting the Penticton Gangstalk Market (read, below).  (Rage-fying me by sending me to the wrong cupboard, flipping food from countertop to sink, pulling items from my grasp,  -there is a reason they put me in a detached dwelling again, so I can scream and otherwise vociferously object to this constant stream of insults and assaults.)

More jaw pains at the usual perp events; turning a corner (driving), paying for items, getting in or out of my vehicle etc.  Again, the anisotropic properties of the ether seem to be all important; e.g. changing direction, as in different properties in different directions.

On the public side, the Penticton Farmers Market gangstalking was stepped up; the meandering masses seem to be able to block my egress and not apparently (in conventional terms) know that I am striding behind them, sometimes with an extra obvious male tail on my ass. Then there was the sit-back Fuckwit, just "happening" to be tailing me and then showing up (standing there dumbstruck behind his shades at 0900h) 4' behind me when I was making a purchase. Then there was the crowd scene at each stall I wanted to go to; the maple syrup vendor, the jalapena pepper vendor of last time, which relented some when I was making my return in the opposite direction. Unlike two visits ago, there were no motorcycles "mistakenly" driving past two "Do Not Enter, Street Blocked for Event" signs 20' apart and then finally turning around in the middle of an intersection with pedestrians milling all around them. And no less, they were on the wrong side of the road while pulling off this incredible vehicular bozo act (pretense that is, as NOTHING is not organized around me). Oddly, the farmer market volunteers didn't seem to be around to corall the "errant" motorcycles. And have we not had enough of runaway vehicles driving into public street functions and killing innocent citizens? No siree... going by the media stories, the perps seem to need more of these "interactions" especially with blood samples from dying foreign citizens.

Earlier today, I got nailed for a two hour nap attack after having tea and two 100g chocolate bars and cleaning the dishes. The fourth lawnmower eruption of the day accompanied my lying down, yet another anisotropic consideration for the perps. I have often experience noise assaults, plasma flashes and rage-fication jerkarounds whenever going to bed or getting out. As nearly always, there was no sleep deficit prior to the nap, and no causal event (only a mild hike for 1.5 hours) that could of conventionally accounted for the napping "need".

And the hike was perp Fuckover stunt too. The weather is to turn rainy after this weekend, and so I decided to get a sunny hike in for today, Saturday. And of course, get some tanning in as well. But no as it happened; not only did the atmospheric haze come on today for the first time in a week of sunny weather, but also high cloud came on. And that wasn't enough; when tanning at the hiking destination, why, a cloud got pulled in front of the sun after 10 minutes, ending tanning possibilites.

And too, not allowing tanning during this past week of sunny and warm weather seemed to be a major perp priority. I had inside activities to attend to, and then others where wearing pants and a shirt was advisable (prickly weeds), and so by Friday (yesterday), I had a whole 20 minutes of leg tanning time working in the vineyard before I had to attend to end-of-day tasks. These also got changed around, as landscape plant watering was to be done then, and not in the morning when that was the established routine.

And too, that served to act as a foil/victim for another perp stunt; blame the victim, no matter how tenuous the evidence. I was to sweep and power wash the driveway, which I did, as there was a person to come to apply sealer the next day (Thursday, 09-12-2013). Said person didn't come all day, so I cleaned the hose and walked on the concrete surface to water the landscape plants, making sure I didn't add any mess or gravel. A small amount of unavoidable hose leakage,about 2sq. ft., occured at the end of the day, but I left it there as I assumed the person wasn't going to be doing sealing. As I didn't want to re-clean the hose if I needed it the next day for watering chores, I left it on the driveway.

Yesterday morning, the boss phones me to say that the person who was to seal the driveway complained of the water on it and that the hose was left on the driveway. Not only did this person time his apparent arrival within 30 min. of me leaving as the water would of evaporated on the hot surface by then, but used this as an excuse for not undertaking the sealing job. I explained the details of the water as it could of been brushed off and evaporated within 15  min.  And I also explained that it would of taken a whole 20 seconds to remove the hose from the driveway if the person had been serious as to undertaking the concrete sealing job then. Anyhow, here we have two lame-assed/contrived excuses meant to impugn the victim (me) over impairing the start of a concrete sealing job, and hearing this third hand, and not from the person directly. I have worked with this person last year, and found him to be a dedicated worker who does not shirk responsibility. Not only are the lame excuses out of character, but the adroit timing at day end when I wasn't there was too convenient. What is the point of this petty dumb-assed skit; for the concrete sealing person to earn "asshole-cred" indirectly and drop a considerable notch in my estimation of his character, or was it to needle-the-victim (again) with a tenuous accusation? Probably both in Perp World, as I have suffered these sudden behavioral transitions (always for the worse) from others in the past. And impugning the TI victim with false or tenuous accusations seems to be an important perp jerkaround tactic. So then, does this person knowingly sign up with the Perps to earn "asshole credibility" after seeming to be somebody for which this is out of character? I just don't get it, as to why rational people suddenly take a turn for the worse. This time it is through an intermediary, and not directly, so maybe the "cowards way" is an optional feature after signing up for an inexplicable behavior lapse, aka earning jerk credentials. And I note this person got a new metallic finish maroon red pickup truck which he liked to inexplicably park next to my vehicle (both Toyota) and block the driveway while doing so.

Another perp favorite noise to hound me with over the hike was with what I call the Faux Squash Ball Popping Noise. This particular noise erupted in 2006 when they had me in a rooming house near a squash court. The popping noise, seemingly from the ball hitting the wall, wasn't very representative IMHO, as I have played squash in the past, and the ball made quite a different noise. Also, they would occasionally put on a real squash ball game, and the noise was quite different. The muffled popping noise was also arranged at the next residence where I lived for 4 years, six stories up and nowhere near a squash court. And in the vineyard context, the noise emulates (poorly though), propane cannons that are to scare birds off. Except that there are so many, one on top of another at the same volume level, there is no way this is possible. I suspect the noise of other perp events, say war time artillery, are being mapped to my own noise history (managed by Them of course), and they needed this noise while I was outside in the woods. And as they play motorcycle noise, tractor noise, aircraft noise all the time on past visitations to this hiking location, why should I be surprised they are still at it for a new location. And as I type this up, the droning single engine propeller aircraft noise makes repeated passes.

09-15-2013
A stand-off over tanning outside again; the cloud got moved in to block the sun and the suburban residential noise progression started up. There was dieselling, lawnmowers, coughing, overhead aircraft making repeated passes, one jet aircraft, and especially notable was the noise increase when I turned over or else took off my glasses. I later tried to read with them on but the perps added a yellow tinge to all the letters in the book.

Enough events for a week, and onto the next.






No comments: