Sunday, September 08, 2019

File Duplication Follies

09-04-2019
Another cursed adversity theme that has been laid on me, and kept there since 04-2004 when the perps went berserk/overt, is disruption of  control of computer file duplicates. I have music files that are on a separate music server (Sony HAP Z1) and also on a portable digital music player owing to severe problems of listening to music on the Android phone platform. These are the main controlled duplicate libraries that I have, but sometimes, especially with this PC in the shop (like six weeks, concluding last month), the spare one is utilized which then can cause other file duplicates.

It should be real easy; the master copy is this desktop, and the other two are slaves. That is, just copies, and kept up to date by synchronization software. And lo, if I cannot get file synchronization working anywhere; the PoS MS  Sync Toy "failed" to do the job, and created a mess of differing versions, especially with the Sync Toy jobs getting changed by some mysterious means. The alternative is the Sony HAP transfer software, and is the most abominable piece of public software I have ever encountered in 40 years of computer experience, and having worked directly in IT for 10 years. It will just "run the transfer again" if the transfer list file (record of transferred files) is cleared. Like WTF; as in re-transferring 12,000 files should the user want a clean list only for viewing subsequent updates based on a blithe developer's assumption. At least they put that gem in the mouse-over information bubble, otherwise I would of assumed it was the perps themselves.

Lets be clear, the Sony HAP is a fantastic piece of hardware for playing music, and easily bats 10x its own weight in audio performance. But it seems that Sony, in their ever erratic and idiosyncratic style, is letting hardware die on the vine, as it is five years on the market and no hardware upgrade (some firmware), and the networked access display page is sadly "out of support". (And rudimentary to begin with, along with some cryptic tabs the developers left in). Just for the record as a plea to Sony; will you please create a touch screen access via HDMI on the back panel, (no effing *whatever*/tablet/phablet/phone display for me thanks), and sensibly update that whole display page and the transfer/synchronization application, including removal of duplicates. And for the audiophile nerds, and perhaps the rest of the market place, add in substantially more streaming capability and make it much more accessible, including allowing users to add custom (self discovered) streaming sites into a stored menu that can be pulled up, viewed and selected from. And sure, for the audiophiles, add in that MQA, Roon, Tidal streaming stuff too.

Other battles on the file synchronizing front are with Firefox tabs. Firefox allows synchronization across devices, something that would of been real handy when swapping desktops to deal with the recent repair issues. As in, being able to keep my online life together as saved tabs remind me of what I am continuing to look at and serve as a major memory bank as to what is my present world of online interests. But of course that "somehow" failed, and I got snookered more than once in keeping all my open tabs saved. Well done assholes; and when is the next desktop take-down scheduled? Least when ready for it of course, and having a fully redundant desktop in parallel is a dream, but becoming more of a necessity due to ongoing PC sabotage.

So just what is it that so interests the perps about having disrupted file copies, often with the slave copy somehow getting updated inadvertently? I don't know, don't care, just leave me the fuck alone.

09-07-2019
A hike to my usual trail McIntyre Bluff. And the "usual" games in making sure I don't go early, which infuriates me no end. I like to start hikes early in the day, never after 1000h. In this state of high intrusion, I am lucky if I make it to the trail head by 1130h. Perhaps they like this so that my lunch is delayed until I get to the destination, usually about 1h15m later. It has long been noted that much of the perps' fuckery is staged before meal times, and often when they are delayed "somehow". And too, one can often count on noise-stalking stunts usually 20 minutes after lunch, e.g. aircraft, HD motorcycle noise etc.

It is always interesting when being gangstalked so heavy as to see who is in the line-up of trail hikers, aka, stalkers. This time it was inter-racial couples; of the six parties I encountered outbound, five were Asian woman with a Caucasian male. The fifth party was comprised of five women. I have never seen so many such couplings since 2001 (read below), and unlike Vancouver, BC, there aren't even many Asians in this part of the province. Nor have I seen any such concentration of such couples in town or anywhere else in this area, or on the trail. I can only assume this was arranged for the perps in their long standing interest in me being exposed to various other (non-Caucasian) races as well as their same interest in having couples around me. One of their favourite gangstalking stunts is to have the couple temporarily split apart and have me pass between them, often quite deliberately should I have an inclination to reverse course and avoid this scene.

Back in 2001 when I lived in Seattle, and obviously pre 04-2002 before this abuse-athon came down, I went to the Bumbershoot Festival on Labor Day weekend. It is a large public music, and other arts festival, though largely the first with at least six concurrent stages for music alone. I did not know then I was a targeted individual then, still kept in a "naive" state until 04-2002. But it was quite apparent that the "in couple" was the older (50's+ Caucasian male) with the younger Asian babe, usually under 30 yo. I just thought is was plain peculiar that there was this sudden "social flux" of inter-racial couples (of this particular configuration), as I had been to Bumbershoot before, and hadn't seen such predominant displays of inter-racial coupling, nor at any other public outing anywhere. I even remarked upon it to one of my co-workers, who might of asked a leading question, though I cannot recollect accurately just what it was. At the time I remarked, "it wasn't my thing" in reference to the older guy and the younger woman, as I was 46 yo. then myself. (The Asian part being immaterial to me). Anyhow, perhaps the perps are re-visiting their inter-racial "couple testing" objectives again, but as to why they need me to be part of it I have no idea. As always, just leave me the fuck alone, I have never bothered anyone, anywhere.

09-08-2019
Sunday, and a second day off in succession, as in a normal weekend. It was an occasion to make pesto, reducing some 10lb of basil, mixed with olive oil in the food processor, and then when pulped, frozen into ice cube trays. I get the basil in this quantity at the farm that is adjacent to the trail hike. Again, I don't know what the deal is with the perps, but given that they have had me on farm work for the past 11 years, there is something about plants and where they grow, they just love me to be involved in. As well, making food (or wine) from plant materials, or in the case of vineyard work, having me cut plant material. Another mystery tour (aka, nonconsensual human experimentation theme) the Psychopaths have laid on me for which I have suffered more than enough.

One would think if the Psychopaths, or their surrogates or masters, have been around since this planet was formed, they would have enough data on human-plant interactions in all imaginable capacities that they would not need to experiment on another human. Likewise with all the plant cutting, tending, harvesting and rendering in all personal, culinary and industrial capacities in all walks of life, all over the world for millennia, you would also think that the Psychopaths have all that they need from animal-plant interactions. Wrong; they want yet more data from harassed and highly abused targeted individuals who are kept in a densified magnetic field (1800Gauss) and kept under mind-controlled scrutiny/governance for 17 years (and counting) on top of 46 years of surreptitious surveillance, if not orchestrated governance. So what are they after then?

And what is with the escalation of masers these past few months, especially when at my residence? Sometimes I can barely see to read a book (another Fuckover scene/theme, the acquisition of knowledge) for all the blackish floating blobs that can even follow my eyes as I read. That is, three or more configured blobs will follow the very words that I am reading at my reading speed, and if I look elsewhere momentarily, the blobs will zoom up to where I am looking and re-form their configuration even if looking at the blue sky.

Another favorite maser inundation situation is the blackish blobs hanging around and following me when using toilet paper. This too has increased of late, and I will spare you the particulars. And to boot, the use of toilet paper has increased ever since I had prostate cancer radiotherapy in late 2017 with continuing side effects (that the doctor downplayed beforehand), which of course, fits the Psychopaths need over their maser fuckery with respect to toilet paper. Again, I have no idea, and it just may relate to their plant material obsession/experimentation (per above), softwood pulp in this case, (not even live plant material). Just more mysterious fuckery over fuck all as I see it. Just leave me alone.

Not to be; I see this here PC locked up last night, a round of fuckery that cost me some $150 and six weeks of downtime a month ago. A sudden arrival of wiggly lines and it locks up. The same problem as last time, a corrupted file system somehow. As in corrupted operating system.

Enough for a posting I reckon, and for the reader-sphere to ponder just what the perps are after.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. G@d awful ways of messing with computers these day (programming in chips embedded on the motherboard at the factory, extra code in the drivers or any bit of storage say the BIOS or graphics card) the fallacy seems to be that any of the computers work. Everyones hacked, brains are hacked. What are TIs then? Maybe people with some ability to be aware. These are my theories, as you know. The whole thing is too weird to even seem technological. But sufficiently advanced technology seems spiritual.
Your daily description is oppressive, unbelievable really. Sad. S.

AJH said...

Answer to "Hi there..."
It is oppressive; I cannot imagine how it can be more so, given the extra conventional technologies at their disposal. They can even remotely shut down a PC that is not connected to the internet in my experience. (No wireless connection of any kind either). I have seen partitions on my PC I could not access or in any way delete, and had nothing to do with Windows as far as I could tell.

There are lots of rumors in IT circles about certain motherboard manufacturers having embedded spyware on them. Yes, the increasing electronic (or digital) mass connected-ness cannot be anything but part of a Grand Plan, though I don't have any specific theories as to why. I have read that "information theory", whatever it means, seems to have a connection to Quantum Mechanics, which seems to be very much part of this whole nonconsensual human experimentation imperative, so that is what I would explore further. But again, it is theory, associated with other theories, so I would only explore this as far as person interest goes and may result in some understanding to the Grand Plan.

As to what are TI's; good question. IMHO, they are nonconsensual human experimentation subjects who have some particular properties of intense interest to the Perp experimenters, and who in their estimation, are deemed important enough to warrant intensified treatment (aka harassment, abuse) too difficult to keep hidden from them. There could be thousands of others for any given TI who are gangstalked, sabotaged or otherwise have a lot of "bad luck", but the level of adversity is kept to a lesser level such that it is not deemed by the subject to be directed, orchestrated or targeted in any way. Which is how I lived my first 47 years. And from my experience, they know in real time when one, as a naive subject, feels spooked or otherwise freaked out about circumstances that just seem too strange or too coincidental. So they will back off for a time, and very likely inject some diversionary levity, or even some (limited) fortune.

As to the properties that are of interest to the Perp experimenters, I can only offer my experience and some extrapolations; genetics being one, particularly with respect to one's methylation profile (about 30 genes), which have a huge influence on hormone production levels. One hormone in particular is dopamine, which has significant influences on immune system mediation, vision, memory, fat deposition, executive function and other neural pathways, (e.g. anxiousness). Tour the afflictions and their associations of ADD (e.g. addictions) as a long introduction to this important hormone and realize this picture is roundly incomplete as to this one hormone's considerable body-wide influences. I am quite sure there are significant numbers of other human properties, as skin color seems to come up often, melatonin being the most predominant hormone. I am quite sure there are many other human properties of interest as well. And why do the perps like to cause cuts and bleeding so often? And so it goes...

And ponder why addictions, a neurophysiological condition, with huge public health ramifications, never mind what emotional wreckage is left on a personal level to those who are affected, just aren't understood as a clinical condition. Why is the research so stuck, clinical practice so backward, and why public health agencies just drag their feet. The book, "Dopesick" by Beth Macy is covers this well. (And why isn't methylation genetics added into the research parameters as an example). I will stop here, as the whole non-consensual human experimentation agenda is so vast I often wonder if that is just what humans were put here for. Thanks for the comments.