Sunday, February 11, 2018

Abiding Perp Obsessions

Retitled in long form it might read as; "Harassment themes and situations that have repeated themselves constantly in this now 15 years of senseless and relentless abuse".

Just a ramble on what they like to repeatedly harass me with, or over. I may make this into a permanent page at a later date. I am fishing here just to see if other TI's find commonality with these insults/assaults, or in other words, things that go continually wrong. I am not going to try to explain why the perps are so fucking nuts about these activities, but here are some.

shoes; -they cannot get enough disruption and sabotage on this one, especially repairs
shoelaces; -they go hyperkinetic, and they like them to end up under my shoes before tying them
dish soap; -flicking, spilling, getting placed down the side of the item instead of inside
getting out the door, or entering, aka egress; -but also applicable to internal doorways where they consistently imbalance me and run my nipple into a door jam, or else create the sensation thereof
financial transactions; -in all forms, especially returns
steel cutting edges, sharpening, shaving; -it is the steel source, but there must be something else about it
body hairs; -cutting, pulling
object joining or disassembly; -they love to scramble me when doing this task and force my hands to slip or otherwise interrupt this activity
water; -flicking, spilling etc, in all its forms, snow, ice, water and vapor
completion of tasks; -they love me even crossing off my to-do list for crissakes
changing direction; -either driving, walking- someone nearly always shows up, often many vehicles making contra-concentric turns
disruption of routines; -no routine goes unpunished in this gig
opening packages, usually food
appointment making; -not only having the dentist changing it at the possible last day, but also to have me write it down on the wrong day, week, month etc.
keystroking; -having me type the next letters of a word in the wrong sequence, or else type the ones of the next word on the tail of the word I am working on. Just hilarious after using a keyboard for over 43 years now.
crossing my path; -they simply cannot get enough Fuckwits to cross my path ahead or behind me in the course of ambulatory public activities
handling petroleum products; -usually when filling the vehicle, but also for other byproducts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recognize some of the disruptions as common to my life: path crossing of people and vehicles; messing with shoes. I think of the shoe damage as part of the wish to discredit us, and financially damage us. Some people, all to an extent, judge others status by shoes and their upkeep. You have not mentioned some of the more serious and frightening "disruptions" - being as people's psyches can be so fragile, perhaps just as well. Some of the items that you mention could be explained by personal failure, dopamine disruptions, could they not? EG I have had a difficult time differentiating between current physical health attacks and long term disruptions by health erosion. Honestly, I see attacks on people around me who do not self identify as Tis, including very serious ones. The hour is very late. Your post is short, best wishes.

AJH said...

Answer to: "I recognize some..."

The shoes issue is interesting on many fronts; the materials and their interaction with the Earth's energy field, and also, these objects constructed of many fabrics and materials that move underfoot (while walking) that presumably interact with the rest of us because their colors etc. Which might be why they like to change up shoelaces so often.

No, I did not mention "frightening disruptions", what I typically call traumatizations. I suppose I was keeping the list to every day annoyances, not infrequent (but no less significant) major disruptions. I have a notion that traumatizations, and the deeper consequences of Post Traumatic Stress Dysfunction? (PTSD) are also challenges to one's dopamine system.

One cannot truly differentiate the imposed health effects versus what might be expectable given age, family health history etc. For example, I cannot understand why I am so much better that I was 18 years ago, before the ADD medications helped me so much, which were then withdrawn due to the sudden invasion and consequent health care harassment and abuse (to put it mildly). I haven't been allowed to resume those same useful medications but I haven't lapsed back to that state for some peculiar reason. Other health issues of the last 4 years come and go for no discernible reason. Of late, most seem due to a dopamine deficiency, but the perps blocked me from getting such care last year in which the shrink acted like an utter bozo, exceeding their usual low standards. Thanks for the comments.